Sign in to follow this  
BrutBrutBrut

SMFA blocking EVERYTHING that I do with ALL managed clubs...

First off the bat...I know SMFA's response when deals are blocked. I have read their stock paragraph reply, so please do not re post it. I know what it says.

I have had couple of deals knocked back and one even reversed. The ACS clearly did not think they were on the level. This was very annoying...but I got over it.

My issue is that now, SMFA seems to applying some blanket blocking to all of my deals with managed clubs. It seems that every deal I try it blocked now...even loan deals! All of them are perfectly on the level...with both parties consenting.

This is just crazy. Is SMFA saying that I can no longer deal with managed teams?

Does this blanket and arbitrary blocking last very long? When can I trade with managed teams again as per usual?

HELP

First off the bat...I know SMFA's response when deals are blocked. I have read their stock paragraph reply, so please do not re post it. I know what it says.

I have had couple of deals knocked back and one even reversed. The ACS clearly did not think they were on the level. This was very annoying...but I got over it.

My issue is that now, SMFA seems to applying some blanket blocking to all of my deals with managed clubs. It seems that every deal I try it blocked now...even loan deals! All of them are perfectly on the level...with both parties consenting.

This is just crazy. Is SMFA saying that I can no longer deal with managed teams?

Does this blanket and arbitrary blocking last very long? When can I trade with managed teams again as per usual?

HELP

Can't talk about your scenario but I've never really had any problems. Give an example of what trades you did.

I had the same issue a few years back in the only gameworld I played in at the time (couple years work into it).. It eventually drove me into taking some time away from the game as a whole.

How my problem started, there were a bunch of my friends in the gameworld, and I'd logged in at one of their houses, sometime later we tried to make transfer deals, which were blocked. Fair enough, maybe SMFA thought we were cheating because we logged on with the same IP (though surely they should have a system in place that can see it was logged in from that IP ONE TIME), this then started a knock on effect.. i could no longer do deals with any other managed clubs, none of my other friends or even the random other players in the game world that lived on the opposite side of the planet. It's almost as if SM issued me a complete ban from dealing with managed clubs as they deemed me a 'cheater'.

I hope this isn't the case for you too.. it's a difficult situation, because SM won't acknowledge anything as every response is automated. If it continues across that and other game worlds, the only solution is considering making a new account and taking on the teams you left again and seeing if that works out.

It seems to be doing again...it's really weird.

I have just taken over a team, top of the table, top flight. I want to sell a few of my big players to make so big cash and widen the depth of my squad.

Some guy bid £40 mil for GIMENEZ which I think is very decent. BLOCKED. He then tried again with £46 mil...which is practically the most that you can bid for him! I def wanted that. Accepted it. BLOCKED

The same goes for FIRMINO. A different manager put in a bid that was a few mil shy of the maximum offer. BLOCKED again.

Why is Soccermanager preventing me from selling my players?! I just don't get it. They are offering the maximum amount.

31 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Don't worry. GIMENEZ went through after a few tries. Just needed a higher offer (the max possible) with players combined...worth it I think though.

You shouldn't need to bid the highest offer though. In fact I'd say the minimum offer is less likely to get blocked because it's less suspicious!