Sign in to follow this  
LeePrice

The Soccer Manager podcast!

Hello everyone, I'm Lee - nice to meet you.

You might - although it's probably unlikely - recognise my name from the SM blog, where I'm currently writing about my 'homegrown challenge' with Watford. It's going OK so far.

Anyway, the reason I'm posting is because I have started a podcast dedicated to Soccer Manager. It centres on mine and my friends' game world but, also, everything generally related to SM, too. Our hope is that it'll help spread the good word of SM - and also provide some more content/entertainment for current players of the game.

The pod is obviously still a little raw at the moment, but I'd love for members of the community to offer their input, to submit their best SM stories and anecdotes for feature on the show, and volunteer for being interviewed on the pod.

It's going to be a weekly show, which will hopefully continue to grow as we all interact. So please do get involved: all (constructive!) feedback and comments welcomed. Steven, the Operations Manager for SM, will be appearing on the pod, soon - once work on the new updates have calmed down a bit..!

Oh, and if you do want to listen, the first episode is available here, and will be every Tuesday: http://www.acast.com/SoccerManager

Thanks for your time.

I haven't listend to it yet but I will though I think it's a great idea there was a Podcast by some other partner of SM which was semi decent for a while until they had nothing to talk about. I've also thought about doing this myself but I really am to lazy and I know I would most definitely offend people purposely or not :)