• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why the hell did Pogba get a plus 1? Ditto for Veratii. Just because they are fancy big name players?

Thomas Muller should rise at least +1. Most influential player in both Bayern Munchen (yet several teammates are rated higher on SM) and Germany NT (leading them to world cup victory). He is also the

I been offered 45m for costa what you think? Any good strikers (st) to replace him..Many of the big names are taken

Please review Alex Teixeira of Shakter Donetsk's rating and increase by at least +1. Considering the fact he'scored 25 goals in 22 matches. The last time he had a rating change was 2013, therefore he's ripe for a change.

Ucranian rating cap has been downgraded to 90 last year... so it's impossible to Teixeira get +1 to 91 staying at Shaktar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What's the deal with Youri Tielemans? He seems so over valued in SM at the moment I'm tempted to get rid of and cash in...

Due to the hype in RL. He's only 18/19 and already 87 rated, which is why his value is way high. I guess Anderlecht could get that much though when they eventually cash in on him in RL. Chances are he will become a top player, but thats several years down the line, so I guess cashing in now would be more useful.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...