Soccer Manager Worlds New User Interface

Steven

in the "statistical" squad view page it doesn't show assists. like, my entire team is registering 0 assists which is just false.

Good spot Meta, same for me no assets at all show on this view, not even a 0 I just have a dash '-'

Would it be possible for there to be an updated section in regards to transfer bids on players. I would love for there to be a feature which allows people to see all the previous bids they have made on a player. 

I'm someone whose quite anal about keeping club messages tidy and dealt with. I never let transfer offers for my players sit in the messages section and prefer to have them responded to and then deleted to 'keep it tidy'. 

In regards to transfer offers I make, I find it annoying that I will make a transfer offer for a player but then must keep the message in my club items in order to see what the last offer I made on a player was because otherwise as soon as the transfer offer is rejected without the message kept there is no way to know the last offer or previous offers.

It would be great as it would could allow for a history of transfer bids to be seen by both the manager making the offer and also the manager whom owns the player to see the past offers so that repeated offers are not made.

The manager whom owns a player could make comparisons between offers made by various clubs whereas the bidding clubs would be allowed to see their own bids and maybe when other clubs had made offers but not the intricate details of that offer of course unless it were made publicly rather than as a disclosed offer.

Example;

Lionel Messi (Player Profile) Transfers Tab; Transfer Ban, Transfer Status, Minimum Fee, Interested, Transfer Offers, Loan Offers. There is then a big free space below which I propose should be used for 'Transfer Bids' - This would have dates and the clubs whom made offers with only the bids of your own club being seen and those made by other clubs whom did not disclose their offers.

Screen_Shot_2015_12_12_at_14_08_18.jpg

I believe it would be a very useful tool to be added to the new UI and one I'm sure we've all actually been frustrated about repeated bids and such in the past which here could be eradicated.

Also I know that some people have mentioned that they have been unable to 'Tag' managers / players etc on the new UI. I myself using a MacBook with the latest updates and Safari have never been able to 'Tag' players on the newsfeed on either the old or new UI, I'm not sure if this is an issue related to MacBooks or Safari however it'd be great to finally be able to have this work.

(1) Is there a way of possibly limited the amount of messages that someone can post on a news feed every hour or something? As in new topics.

(2) Sorry to put this on a particular region/people but from experience it's usually people whom speak English as a second language whom seem to start lots of topics that are practically on the same issue rather than just posting on the one message topic. People also do it in order to try and hide news stories they don't want to be seen. Of course with the new UI you can go further down the news feed in order to see things later dated / bumped down and so this is harder to do. 

(3) Is it also possible to combine the status that a manager can share, which usually states a bit of information about the club and when it was founded, when they join a team/game world into the same message as the one that states they have been appointed at the club. There's not much need for the various messages here either.

(1) I didn't know this was a problem? Why would you want to limit that?

(2) Again I didn't know this was a problem? Linked to (1) in that you want to limit people? Again why would you want to limit as no one has flagged this up before and I don't think anyone has since your post?

(3) Makes sense and i'll flag that up.

(1) With the new UI including notifications in the 'Message' section (Personal Messages) it would be handy to include a search box so that you could search for messages from particular people.

(2) It would also generally be helpful to have a search box in the 'Friends List' and also the multiple tick boxes in the friends section as well as on the general 'Club Messages' so that you could highlight for example multiple friends to remove, I have a lot of people that have added me since 2006 that no longer play it would be handy to be able to mass remove them. As for the "Club Messages' removing all the messages about loan offers that have now expired due to the club taking 3 players already is a great example of the need for multiple tick boxes which would be used to remove multiple messages at once rather than singularly.

(3) It is also awkward to view a persons profile from the chat section. I'm sure on the old UI that if you clicked on a person in your chat, even if you weren't currently in the same game world as them, that you could view their profile by doing this.

(1) Makes sense and can see why it'd be useful so i've flagged this up.

(2) Again makes sense so flagged it up.

(3) Not sure if that has ever been the case. Agree the chat could have a few tweaks to it as sometimes you forget which Game World that person is in.

Seeing as the old one works far better for the users, why can't we keep the option we have now?

It's not practical to keep two interfaces up-to-date going forward.There's going to be lots of notices over the coming weeks advising managers to start trying the new one because the old will be phased out. We're also going to encourage them to provide feedback so that we can make changes before removing it. Plus the 2D matchday experience has been designed for the new interface and will be introduced all being well in January.

I do however believe that currently the SM focus appears to be on improving the UI and addressing the bugs and issues which need to be dealt with rather than the issue of players ratings and positions which is a large & time consuming task on the whole. 'Rome wasn't built in a day'. Debatably I think the biggest issue is with the UI for the majority of people and is probably the priority currently but of course the players positions and ratings need to be dealt with and will be.

Yes, that is correct as our priority is bug fixes and make changes to the new UI based on your feedback at the moment.

(1) @SM Devs and Admins - Do you realise that with the economy changes you are asking people that have spent years, (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, etc) building their teams to start all over again? Do you realise that smaller clubs have no way to make money nor do they have an opportunity to compete? There were tens of very detailed posts showing you how bad these changes are for a lot of gameworlds however you have deleted them because people have venteed their full frustration and anger in them which has derived from the very unwelcome changes you have implemented. Do you want to purposely lose customers?

(2) Tell us what the feedback and suggestions were from the Google hangouts and how many of them you implemented. A lot was discussed and I do not see any of the very good ideas that were thrown around and accepted as such implemented. Instead all I see is people complaining about everything you have done.

(3) In short I will tell you the problems that I personally see:

- Revenue stream for smaller clubs closed with all players being valued the same. In the real world a superstar is valued more at a small club because he's their big ticket item. When they sell him they command massive fees because that's their bread and butter, developing young players, ie feedsr clubs. Example, Everton sell Stones for £50m to Chelsea but his value at the club isn't quite that high considering they have Terry, Zouma, Cahill etc.

- Increased wages make the possibility of a smaller club owning good players virtually impossible - gap between smaller and bigger teams increased. Creates neverending vicious circle between success and revenue.

- Changes in valuation of players that have been valued the same way for as long as this game has been running has completely destroyed gameworlds and made teams unsustainable. This has lead to members with 500 odd games being forced to leave their clubs because there is no purpose in continuing.

- Scouting young players has lost its appeal, young players don't increase much in value when rising because of the tier system. This was another revenue stream closed for smaller clubs.

- Match engine is as random as ever. There is no logical explanation for a team with 60-70% fitness of low rated players to win against a 100% fitness team of high rated players. That's like saying a conference side that played on Wednesday go to a Premier League club on Saturday and destroy them.

- Player positions have been messed up with the new formations. People that have built teams and are mid season have to now scramble and fill the positions because the formation they have built around for years bo longer accepts the players they've got there.

- Interface, buggy as hell, nauseous to look at and uneccesarily complicated. It's like something out of cbeebies. Why would someone come up with that and more importantly why would decisionmakers agree that its good? The only way people would think that's good is if they don't spend any time looking at it.

- The biggest problem of all is that you are not listening to the feedback, complaints, rants and suggestions of your customers. You have a duty to listen to their frustration just like any customer service team of any company. Deleting posts of people complaining is like hanging up on someone complaining in the real world.

(1) There are separate threads about changes to formations and where players can now play here. I'm not going to get into a debate on that subject as there are quite a few posts in that thread as well as this one that pretty much sum up my view on the subject and why AMs can no longer play as wing-backs etc.

(2) The google hangouts that I held during the Summer were to let members of our community know about the upcoming changes and for you to provide feedback. Everything that I discussed has more or less been implemented.

(3) It presents a new challenge to managing a smaller club. Some will take on that challenge but the majority won't as they like to manage ready made teams. If anything it should make managing a smaller club easier as you can pick up more bargains. Also if you have an eye for talent you will thrive with the changes because you can pick up new players that are added to the database or those that are breaking through very cheaply. When they make it their valuation will be a lot higher and you'll be laughing. 

You are also contradicting yourself with this:

"Interface, buggy as hell, nauseous to look at and uneccesarily complicated. It's like something out of cbeebies. Why would someone come up with that and more importantly why would decisionmakers agree that its good? The only way people would think that's good is if they don't spend any time looking at it.

- The biggest problem of all is that you are not listening to the feedback, complaints, rants and suggestions of your customers. You have a duty to listen to their frustration just like any customer service team of any company. Deleting posts of people complaining is like hanging up on someone complaining in the real world."

You are contradicting yourself with this because you are starting to become insulting not just to me but to others that actually like the new interface as well as those that have designed it. Ask yourself this, would you come on and respond to someone who is insulting and/or abusive or adds nothing constructive that can help improve the game for all members of the community? I've always said that if people offer constructive feedback then I will respond to them and nothing has changed with that. Also we do listen to all constructive feedback and not all of it can be implemented.

Yeahh, this thread was for UI & bug matters only, BUT remember, matters in UI also include matters in all game components. Your new UI make your game form looks like similar enough with other Football Manager game too, so I believe you already steady & prepare to be complicated.

Here my new summary of suggestions to make this game more reliable :

1. For interface/UI matters :

a). Applying new UI (without option) only to new members that sign up between January and November '2015. And for old members, have an option which UI they want to use.

B). Redesigning your old UI, in order to suitable it with your new engine's procedures or functions. Redesign here means to make your old UI update with new game engine, and NOT adding any of new UI inside ⇨ Please don't make it like new UI, that show us separation of each menu one by one & you put them into each different box. But please make like old UI, that look like a full website that looking so open & showing whole things, and of course with some menu's tabs/buttons. SIMPLY, LIGHT BUT USEFUL. Why? If you were looking for modern UI than old one, then "Yes" it is, but it not suitable for desktop website mode. New UI suitable for mobile app. Less is better, for our body is sure more healthy.

c). From step 'a' & 'b' above, technically your game engine were same (1 core engine), but only in the interface were different. I believe that would not burdening your server.

d). Your old interface display only half of screen. Common, make it full screen. We couldn't see full information of our squad, total money we've spent, the worse couldn't see players in range of our budget, because your new UI can't be sorted by player's value.

2. Fixing all bugs that occurred in your new interface, ie :

• Page that could not display & also could not reload for around a minute.

• Button could not be click, until I clicked it around 15 times until giving the right display or respond.

• Parameters on top as basic information in Squad view often error, when we choose Statistic view then change it to Financial/General. It often error → In statistic view, assist field also were not filled, it always shown '-' marks.

• Transfer List value in flashing information, at top of page, were often so different with value that I entered. I only make their value +$1M from their original value. Example : Player value $6M, I made it $7M in the list, but system made pop-up display that "The player value $20M", or "The player cannot be put in transfer list".

• Player Search have bug too. The value range doesn't work. If I limiting maximum value to $25M, it still show players with value above that.

• Tactical often error & can't switch and/or click players, after configure attacking/defensive movements. It was fine, if not configuring movements at all.

• Manager List, often error in showing how many days from user's last logins.

• Inbox → In old UI, when we accepting an offer for players then offers from other clubs for same player will be collapse by itself. Now, in new UI it's still shown respond button, so we should respond it one by one. This is confusing, because if too much clubs offering our players then we couldn't just delete it. Why? Because in Transfer Out didn't give proper informations, only shown red tag with "Pen" text. We don't know which offers that we already respond & which were not.

3. For Tactical matters :

a). Corelation between your new tactics with player's position, if you said could change player's rating & also could make player's performance could be low/bad, then these is very very very serious matter. I suggesting 3 option for this matters :

ⅰ). Fixing all "3 defender" formations that provided in "New version" into "Old version" ie : 3-5-2, 3-4-3, 3-4-2-1, 3-4-1-2, 3-2-2-2-1. Why? Because Right/Left Midfielder made players out of position. Are you forcing us to sell that AM (RL) players & switching with low rating players that suitable with new position (pure M (RL))? Common, that make no sense at all. This is the era of flexible strategies, so many players could be played minimum into 2 or 3 positions (including AM (RL) could play as M (RL), for REAL). For this matter, your option are fixing it, or providing us with type B or C of that formation. I think many users very need this.

ⅱ). Configuring new tactic model like the old one, with some improvements.

ⅲ). From basic formations that you provide, users could make it to be custom formation as like as user's need.

B). The way in changing players in tactical formation. We know our player position, so we don't need recommendation that not sort by position number that we already arrange. Old version were better too for this section.

c). Making our tactic instruction were hidden/private too in match's statistic tab. Giving basic formation (without movement) is more than enough. This will give flexibility for managers in creating their personal strategy.

4. List view in :

a). Squad view, because your new UI didn't give complete informations that we need ie. :

• Player's position not display all of it, for replacement you display only 1 position.

• We also couldn't know how many appearance of our players as First 11 squad, and as Subtitutions, like old UI's format = 'fs'('s').

• AvP or average performance. Like the name of "Average" so usually often follow by 2 digit after comma. Example :

→ AvP Player A = 6.05 & Player B = 6.45, your new UI will display to both players AvP were same ('6'). This number could be useful information for us to sell players.

→ AvP Player C = 6.65 & Player D = 7.25, your new UI will display both players AvP were same ('7'). This number could also be useful informstion for us to select who will play in next game, or as First 11 squad.

B). Player search, so it wasn't need a lot of next button that often error. The most important can you make it be sorting by club, price & ranking again, like old one. This make easy to watch the player we need, also for strategy in market including to tackle our opponent's movement in market.

c). Team Fixtures & Results. It should be simple to see, just like old version one. It doesn't need to be split into 3 sections/tabs?

d). Transfer (In/Out). Total transfer amount only show for succesful transfer (in/out). If we offering/accepting for some players, we don't know how much our expedirures/incomes. In old UI, we could know it easier, but in new UI, we should counting manually.

5. For Squad View :

a). Please add Multiple Action function to set Transfer Status, New Contract & Squad Status in easier way. We won't wasting time when loading each player pages for same action.

B). For "Transfer Banned" players, it more easy to known if you could make a flag, and/or make their names into different colors.

c). Parameters should be following scroll action in a page, as user scrolling go down then parameters following go down. Parameters on top as basic information should be provide in every position that we scroll.

d). At the end of Loan, any players who come back to our squad should be positioning like before. I mean your system should remember their squad status before loan process, within First or Youth team. If player at Youth Team, so after loan period he's should be back to youth team again.

6. Following your new system have new player's value & wage, if you double the values & wages, then it will be fair if you also double our financial too. It remains that prize money that we earn were following old system. Example : Before update, if my team have money around $30M (including prize money $12M), then we could buy Jordi Alba for around $16M and other some players. After update, team money still $30M, then Alba's value change to $26M. So we couldn't afford to buy other players that we've planned to buy → In old UI, $100M could buy more than 5-6 high rating players + some 85-88 players, now in new UI could only buy 3-4 high rating players only. This economic system only make poor club become poorer & rich club become richer. Why? Rich club that contain with high rating player have more capability to win and/or to be big 3 in the league, that mens higher winning prize. For poor club, avoiding relegation to lower division and/or to be part at 10th-20th position in the league. You could imagine yourself how many they've get their winning prize & how they couod build their team?

7. For Soccer Wiki's link, if you delete the links then you should provide us with simply & similar informations like in that website, or you could display the link again either by clicking the player's photo, or other ways.

1 (a/b/c) The old interface will be eventually phased out for all members. Those who aren't using the new one yet have plenty of time to give it a try and provide feedback so that we can make the necessary changes.

1 (d) That sounds like a bug. Report it in-game as a bug and our support team will look into this for you.

(2) We're aware of the majority of the issues that you've flagged up but others we aren't so thank for you flagging them up. We're currently working our way through the bugs and you'll see improvements on a daily basis and even more so on Monday when a new build is released.

(3) There's a separate discussion here and here re formations and players.

(4/5) Some good points raised and I can see the reasoning behind them and were sat here nodding at some of them whilst reading them. I've flagged these up to the development team to review.

(6) Prize money and matchday income has also increased. I'll do a separate blog article on this next week just like I did for stadium building and attendances.

(7) These will be added back in in the coming weeks.

Steve, right now, if you start writing a new personal message, or if you're replying to an old one, and you click anywhere else of the message box, the message box just flies away and your message is gone. Period. Even if it's say an essay long message :wub: . That's really cool for everything else like player profile and so on, i mean, the fact that i don't have to click the X button is good, but for times when we have to enter some text in some text boxes it's NOT OK to happen. By the way i really like the new dark theme which is part of the new UI. Cheers!

Yes, I agree that's very annoying and i've flagged this up. Re the colour of the interface you can switch between a dark / white theme via the cog icon.

Steve. Why are SM still advertising the stored tactics feature as a benefit of gold management when it is no longer available? I would consider this misleading at the very least.

Stored Tactics is available to all Gold Managers in the old interface which everyone has access to. It will be adding next week to the new interface as well.

Steven , how many message you will delete till I get an answear ? WILL YOU DROPE OR NOT SOCCERWIKI FROM THE GAME ?

This is off topic and you're welcome to create a new thread about this but there are no plans to stop using Soccer Wiki.

in the "statistical" squad view page it doesn't show assists. like, my entire team is registering 0 assists which is just false.

Cheers for flagging this up. I've passed it on.

(1) I didn't know this was a problem? Why would you want to limit that?

(2) Again I didn't know this was a problem? Linked to (1) in that you want to limit people? Again why would you want to limit as no one has flagged this up before and I don't think anyone has since your post?

This was in regards to limited the amount of messages someone can post on the news feed over a set time. My issue is that in some of the game worlds I have been in managers abuse the ability to post New topics consistently, probably should have mentioned that in the prior post as I wouldn't want to limit the amount of messages in general someone can post / on a specific topic. 

So the examples I have had is managers in a game world posting 10+ messages which are the exact same thing in order to make sure the game world has their attention / reads the posts. I have also experienced managers posting a topic but then posting a follow up post as another topic which ends up with a whole page of posts on the same topic but instead of being tidy and within the same news feed context, it is spread over the news feed. 

I understand it's not exactly practical to limit people's ability to post new topics however surely nobody really needs to or actually does post more than 1 or 2 topics within an hour unless it is in the case of one of those examples for instance. It's obviously a very minor thing, I've probably experienced it in 1/5 game worlds but more so recently than in the past & isn't a dramatically needed thing but it would definitely be useful in preventing 'abuse of the newsfeed'.

Another thing is news feed 'bumping' which managers use to hide stories or in my case recently where it lead to a manager losing one of his multiple accounts in a game world he has resorted to 'bumping' the news feed consistently to hide any related story or post of my club. A petty but hilarious thing, but another example of news feed abuse which would be great if it could be prevented. 

Managers post on messages and then delete the post so that it moves it to the top. With the new UI update when items are bumped the time stamp updates and effectively resets the clock whereas on the old UI the original post date would remain but the post would move to the top. Not sure of the most practical way to update or change this or really if it needs it overly but it would prevent a few ways in which managers / people use the news feed to their advantage, which of course is debatably just playing smart.

The old user interface (UI) will eventually be phased out in 2016. However, we'll only do this once we've fixed the bugs that have been flagged up and implemented the feedback we've received. So please use the time in-between to get used to the new UI and also provide constructive feedback that we can use to help improve it for everyone.

If you'd like to discuss the revisions to stadium building and attendances, please use this thread and i'd recommend that you also read this article. If you'd like to discuss player positions, formation changes and the new match engine, you can do so here and here.

If need help re any of the above, please post within the Help section of the forum.

All of this information is currently being reiterated on social media and we'll continue to do so and i'll also copy / paste this message every few days as a reminder to our community on the forum. We'll also be letting everyone know in-game via messages in the coming days.

Due to all of this, any posts going forward that are off topic and not related to the new UI will be deleted.

Game World Economies

The algorithm for calculating a player’s value has been changed to include the player’s potential rating and any concerns they may have, as well as what was taken into account before: rating, age and position.

Finally you can no longer set players to Unavailable to Transfer or set a Minimum Fee because we want to encourage interaction between managers.

Concerning the players value:

Who decides the value based on "potential rating"? Is it Soccerwiki community or SM?

How is "potential rating" evaluated? Players real life form?

How often can we expect updates on players value?

More importantly, how will this added feature affect a rating revision that is painfully slow and often selective of certain hyped players?

Why not then, for once, match the players rating to a value that reflects his season performance?

Why should the value be directly related to the form and the rating must be gradual over time?

Questions on top of questions… granted I welcome the feature but considering the poor handling of a timely rating revision and the appalling Soccerwiki system I'll keep my hopes real down low for this one.

Concerning the Transfer update:

On the new UI once I added a player to Transfer List I can't seem to put him back the Transfer status to "None" (the old "Unknown"). Something you might want to check.

Same with Minimum fees, or you remove all minimum fees from all the players or you have to reinstate the option that allows us to remove them.

Personal note: Minimum fee feature was quite helpful to keep those pesky unmanaged clubs offers, that can mount up to a real frustration when you're managing 5+ teams

This new wage/value system destroy the teams. the most of them will have negative balance soon or will have to sell the best players to keep positive balance. we have to choose for negative balance or weak team. few big teams can afford best players without balance problems. and this will reduce the competitiveness of the championships.

with the same roster my team before loses nothing in home games and about 800.000 in away games. now the same roster loses about 2,5 m in away games and 1m in home games.in 30 games will lose 45 millions. in 2-3 seasons the balance will be -150 millions. so the team have to sell now the best and exspensive players to keep a good balance and from this will be a weaker team.

the weak teams after the value system changes can't anymore strengthen their squad because they can't increase their balances. this will make less competitive teams and championships and many players will loose their interest in playing with other teams except the big teams like real, barca, bayern etc. and some of them will quit the game.

I actually like the new UI, especially the Dark Theme. It has some tweaks to be done here and there, but that's normal with every beta testing of a software product. However,the problem with the wages is a real one. Not positions,not UI, but the Wages are a problem. We are supposed to rebuild our teams with the now higher prices and wages. I've done that, but I am worried if the money I lose in away matches will be more than I win on home ones. And no, I don't collect players, I keep just the ones I need.

On the 'Managers' 'Transfers' section would it be possible to once again get the averages and such information provided on the new UI? On the old UI it also took into account the transfer offer's that weren't completed and for me this was a little annoying as more often than not I only wanted to know what had been spent / made, the average age of players in / out, the wage differences etc. 

Either way whether it's introduced in the new UI with the pending offers in / out or not I would like to see this information return as I for one found it useful to know.

Guys, I dont think you are giving the new UI a proper chance. After few days of using it, I like it much more than the old one. Few tweaks there and there and it will be great, just try to use it more.

Ive seen a lot of the same questions why we cant have them both. I think it is because they are very different and it requires different coding or whatever the hell happens there and it is hard to implement new updates or something like that. It is much more than a different theme.

My take on what could be improved:

. In the yellow star rating should be written in black font. The green star should have rating in white colour because it's hard to see now what the rating is.

. In squad page when I change view to financial the top row still has morale, condition etc. And I cant order properly from most wages to least.        

I gave the new UI a go (again) after settling the lineups for the team, played around with it and explored, just feel a little "complicated" and needs more time to get used to. Users will need more than just 30 days to get used to the new UI and also give the backend admin ample time to sort out the bugs properly

If the system is able to pick up the numer of users still using the old UI, it is a clear sign that they prefer that. It is like the new OS of windows, not many are upgrading to the new 10 because it is unstable and you cannot force people to move over just because it is not feasible to have to 2 OS going forward. Fix the new version and the users will move over in due time.

Because the new UI is so dark and black in most cases, I feel like I'm playing the single player version of SM. I do not feel like I am interacting properly with other managers. The old UI was set-out better.

The area that you can try to have interaction is in the newsfeed, but it's so dark and dreary in there - with also the function to view "only manager posts" or "only transfers in division 1" having been removed, I can't be bothered scrolling through loads of stuff that I don't want/need to read, time and time again.

Also, when clicking on any club's details, because the colours are 99% the same as the last club I clicked on, there's no differentiation between clubs. They are all the same colour. Yes, the club badges show you which club you're looking at, but that's not enough. The old UI generally had more of your club's colours on its pages. This helps massively when navigating through many teams.

The stars around the ratings are not needed either. Again, at a glance, a number standing alone is all we need. When you start to add more lines, images, stars, boxes or whatever to website pages, often people can't actually see what they want to see because there's too much detail. To limit this, and if you really must use stars around the ratings, your clour scheme needs to be less-vivid. In short, regarding the ratings, the number needs to be the dominant colour, not the star.

Initially, the site looks good. Very colourful and obviously attractive to football fans. But, when people try to use the site, that's a different matter. So, good on you for the attraction, but it's slowing managers down, giving out headaches and, from my own point of view, I am not currently enjoying working from the new UI.

Picking my teams and general scouting/interaction is a bit of a chore at the moment; rather than very enjoyable, which is what the old UI was. I am actually spending less time with my teams because I get almost nauseous when trying to operate the new UI.

That is all... for now :)

Either that or quit.... It's not like we are being given a choice.....

The masses have spoken and they are against this (not even against it, just asking for the old version to be kept on!) But nobody is listening....

SM will loose customers, without a shadow of a doubt 

what if it is the single player game that makes them money, those managers don't talk to each other, they can choose to be Real or City and it doesn't take them long to buy up the top players and therefore win a lot of games and trophies, dumbed down and a child's version of what the game was but far easier to run, no customer's complaining and a few new shiny tabs added every few months will keep the kids happy. 

Guys, I dont think you are giving the new UI a proper chance. After few days of using it, I like it much more than the old one. Few tweaks there and there and it will be great, just try to use it more.

Ive seen a lot of the same questions why we cant have them both. I think it is because they are very different and it requires different coding or whatever the hell happens there and it is hard to implement new updates or something like that. It is much more than a different theme.

My take on what could be improved:

. In the yellow star rating should be written in black font. The green star should have rating in white colour because it's hard to see now what the rating is.

. In squad page when I change view to financial the top row still has morale, condition etc. And I cant order properly from most wages to least.        

Whilst I am still using the old UI at the moment, I generally agree with this point.

It will just take some adapting to...but I guess some people are stuck in their ways and refuse to even consider change.

At the moment I am planning to move to the new UI so I can fully adapt to it before the change becomes compulsory. Hopefully if I leave it a few weeks...you guys will have done the 'leg work' in identifying faults...so the experience will be a lot more enjoyable.

Steven...I did notice a couple of things when I last had a try of the new UI. Maybe they have already been raised:

- The loading times seem a lot slower. Even refreshing the club page can be a bit of a chore...when in the old UI...you could jump from section to section very quickly. I appreciate that there is now more to load...but will the loading times be improved?

- I am not sure if this has been addressed yet, but I had trouble opening up the different sections in separate tabs on a PC. With the old UI, I could just right click on/open up a tab for 'competitions', one for my 'squad', one for 'tactics' and one for 'results'...and then just flick between the tabs in my browser with ease. This seems a lot more difficult with the new UI...will this be improved?

On the new UI why does the managers list take up so much room, room which could be used for the news feed and the club messages where the news feed is, also have the table on the home screen to it would help with the cross over to the new UI.

Another point when switching between new and old UI the size of the writing is significantly smaller in the new one ie New UI writing , old UI writing, its quite hard to read unless you are right next to the screen, its straining on the eyes and this only applies to the news feed and club messages, what needs to be done is increase the size of the writing but decrease the size of the box 

The old user interface (UI) will eventually be phased out in 2016. However, we'll only do this once we've fixed the bugs that have been flagged up and implemented the feedback we've received. So please use the time in-between to get used to the new UI and also provide constructive feedback that we can use to help improve it for everyone.

If you'd like to discuss the revisions to stadium building and attendances, please use this thread and i'd recommend that you also read this article. If you'd like to discuss player positions, formation changes and the new match engine, you can do so here and here.

If need help re any of the above, please post within the Help section of the forum.

All of this information is currently being reiterated on social media and we'll continue to do so and i'll also copy / paste this message every few days as a reminder to our community on the forum. We'll also be letting everyone know in-game via messages in the coming days.

Due to all of this, any posts going forward that are off topic and not related to the new UI will be deleted.

I'm just going to quote myself to remind people of the above (and it'll also explain why your post has been deleted because it is either off topic or not constructive).

I've been using the new UI and overall I'm happy with it, the changes have been good as far as I'm concerned.

Some issues I haven't seen mentioned yet:

1) Can't find info regarding transfer windows, I don't know when the current window ends.

2) When I try to view statistics or financials etc of my squad their are display issues usually.

3) Minor problem in the grand scheme, but match previews are much worse than before, I don't have the same info regarding previous matches between the teams etc.

I've been using the new UI and overall I'm happy with it, the changes have been good as far as I'm concerned.

Some issues I haven't seen mentioned yet:

1) Can't find info regarding transfer windows, I don't know when the current window ends.

2) When I try to view statistics or financials etc of my squad their are display issues usually.

3) Minor problem in the grand scheme, but match previews are much worse than before, I don't have the same info regarding previous matches between the teams etc.

Yeah, I agree. That was a great feature in the old UI.

Also, the Next Fixture clock is completely pointless, in my opinion. The calendar on the old UI was much, much better and useful too.

In fact, the more I look around the new UI, the more it really is not a patch on the old one. You've not just changed the UI here and there, you've replaced it with a completely different website!

The old UI worked, and worked well from what I could see. I don't understand where you hope this new UI will take you...