Steven

Soccer Manager Worlds New User Interface

Hi , having played this game since 2008, the new interface has driven me out of hibernation I don't rant and rave and made very little posts in the time I have played...just got on with it...

I still like to play the game With what it seems increasingly number of flaws, but for the first time I am seriously questioning renewing my gold status when it runs out. Is it really worth it ? to much of headache I can do with out ? Games should be enjoyable surely the idea ?

I think SM needs to think long and hard how it keeps existing users happy as they should be regarded as the bread and butter if nothing else to keep the machine running , you loose it and your in trouble ! ! Should be trying to attract new users into play !

So I really hope common sense prevails and the old interface is modified , as you if nothing else you feel in the game and filtering the views on rating and value same time , and enjoy the news feeds , with the new I find myself thinking to hard to find the latest !!

No swearing so putting my view forward

Thank you !!

A little update on the story of that player. 
For those who lost the first chapter: i bid for an external player, no other offers...so he's mine! no. SMFA refuses the transfer instead of accepting it because...dunno.

At this point an auction with 3 bids starts and...

I offered 2.4, the other team offered 2.4 (the third offer was lower).  And...guess? I lost. Because...dunno. Well, in this case i can guess it's because i'm a league above, i've more players, my team value is bigger...something like that: it's "better"... somehow. Knowing exactly "how" would help me in managing my club, but that's another story.

So, SM,  offers are refused in a random way. This is frustrating, boring and upsetting and this atmosphere (summed to other problems of the game) won't lead to anything good. Is it a new rule? How does this new rule work, exactly? Is it a bug?
How does bidding rule work, exactly? How the game decides who's the winning team, with more offers of the same amount?

I think the golden rule of every game and sport is that everybody knows all the rules and he's able to play according to them. Knowing rules makes abusing of them easier but being ruled by unknown mechanisms is even worst.
Don't tell us you won't go into details, because we need the details to understand the game and we need to understand the game to be able to play it.  :(

The recent update on clubs new message notification is worst than before it is implemented.. usually the notifications will be removed once you have viewed them in your clubs, but this time it won't... this is the most ridiculous update i have seen from SM...  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:

Try being one of the fools who've helped to line the SM pockets buying up to 67 different teams and now due to this 'enhancement' has no chuffing idea what are new news stories and what are old news stories! Talk about a waste of time.

For some reason my 'new club message' notifications no longer disappear after I've viewed them.

Same here no matter what web browser I'm using, there's no difference if I'm using the new or the old UI, and it's the same if I'm using my phone or laptop, and it's been like this for over a day now. 

whatever improvements sm do to the new interface the game will be extremely slower. i play with old interface but i'm trying the new one too to see how is it going. the difference in speed is chaotic.
for example i just do 3 things for today matches. i see last fixture, league table, and i set my tactics. with the new interface for 12 game worlds i made 15 minutes to do this 3 things in each one. and from the 12 worlds in 3-4 there weren't league game but friendly so i skip them. that means 8 game worlds 15 minutes to do 3 simple things.
i change the interface to the old one and for the other 16 game worlds i have, i do the same 3 things. again i skip 2-3 worlds that had friendly matches and for 13 worlds i made 8 minutes to do the same things.
there is no loading issue. the old panel was practicall and clear. you can see all the important things with 1 option.
for example. last fixture. in the old interface you made one click in last fixture and you see the result and the formation you use.
in the new interface you have to do 4 clicks for the same thing. and in almost all options happens the same thing.
in the old interface you can see league table with 1 click.
in he new one there is no league table in the first panel. you have to click game world and then league table.
the old panel is user friendly and practicall. it shouldn't change. only to improve it or to bring new options to it. but it has to be the
base of the improvements.
the only solution is to keep the two interfaces as alternatives and anyone choose the one he like. i still vote for the old one with chaotic difference.

Please return the old User Interface, even as an option.

I use an iPad and an iPhone to play SM.

The new user interface is just unplayable. It is slow, cumbersome and unwieldy.

It takes too long to do anything.

Return the old interface please and all will be well

I am the same, it is so unplayable on the iPad, please give us the option for the old interface or I will be quitting all my clubs.

Hi there, can anyone tell me if the old interface is still available on iPad and if so how to access it? I still have the old interface on my desktop, will this also change to only the new interface?

Not sure how you do it on an iPad, but if you don't know already, the old desktop/new mobile/new desktop urls are:

http://www.soccermanager.com/my-home.php

http://www.soccermanager.com/mpmob.php

http://www.soccermanager.com/multiplayer.php

I use all three for comparison on my desktop chrome browser, and the first two on my Kindle Fire.

Not sure how you do it on an iPad, but if you don't know already, the old desktop/new mobile/new desktop urls are:

http://www.soccermanager.com/my-home.php

http://www.soccermanager.com/mpmob.php

http://www.soccermanager.com/multiplayer.php

I use all three for comparison on my desktop chrome browser, and the first two on my Kindle Fire.

THANKS BRAH LOTS OF LOVE!!