Steven

Soccer Manager Worlds New User Interface

Hi guys

Please SM, give us the option to either use the new UI  or the old UI permanently. Many games provide this option to their players. Permanently giving us the option to choose between User Interface (UI) will allow a lot of old managers to stay as well as new players having the choice to choose their preferential interface to play with. This is a great game please make it better with a option to change between UI.

Thanks 

Jason

Hi guys

Please SM, give us the option to either use the new UI or the old UI permanently. Many games provide this option to their players. Permanently giving us the option to choose between User Interface (UI) will allow a lot of old managers to stay as well as new players having the choice to choose their preferential interface to play with. This is a great game please make it better with a option to change between UI.

Thanks

Jason

Completely agree, everyone seems to suggest the same option as a viable soloution to this mess....

Why can we not have this?

I mean if I had the old version on desktop and the updated mobile/tab version I would be delighted!

I've got another issue for the Devs which hopefully won't get lost amongst the waffle discussing whether Koke, Rooney, DiMaria et el once scratched their backsides whilst stood in a DM position!

When viewing the messages under the Club tab if you want to click on the players name nothing happens, but when you click on the club name you go to that clubs page.

Under the old layout clicking on the players name used to bring that players details up, has that facility been removed on purpose or has it been missed and needs adding?

SM%20issue_zpsg78lkosw.jpg

this is a hugely frustrating issue. I hope it will be addressed asap.

SM made the right move changing the positional limitations of a flat 4/5-man midfield. the issue is now soccerwiki having to update their positional data to accurately represent the abilities of the likes of Angel di Maria, Arda Turan, Kevin De Bruyne, Arjen Robben, etc. etc. etc.

anyway, another issue I've found is when you delete in-game instructions it can sometimes lock the entire page up, forcing you to refresh to make it work again.

also: can we get some sort of update on the future of club revenue? is it really going to stay as it is because the new wage demands are ridiculously out of sync with club income.

alsoalsoalso: on the tactics page formations are asymmetric, with one wide midfielder or striker about half a centimetre higher up that the other. this is only a cosmetic issue (when you re-assign a formation it looks normal) but it really looks ugly.

any updates on these four issues?

anyone know how to contact soccerwiki?

Hi guys

Please SM, give us the option to either use the new UI  or the old UI permanently. Many games provide this option to their players. Permanently giving us the option to choose between User Interface (UI) will allow a lot of old managers to stay as well as new players having the choice to choose their preferential interface to play with. This is a great game please make it better with a option to change between UI.

Thanks 

Jason

Hi guys

Thanks 

Jason

Mine has changed back to original, after I started quitting my clubs. In last 2 to 3 hours!

I've just posted the following on our blog:

"Thank you for everyone who has taken the time to provide feedback. It is really appreciated and it's good to see that you are all as passionate about the game as we are.

It is your feedback that helps drive the game forward and what has made it into the game what it is today as many of your ideas and suggestions have been implemented over the years and will continue to be.

We've been passing on everyone's feedback whether that has been on the forum, social media, via in-game PM and email to the development team.

Due to this we've put the old interface that you all like so much back into the game and you can now move freely between the old and new ones.

This will remain in place until we have a new interface that the majority of you are happy with.

Whilst we make changes to the new user interface, please continue to provide constructive feedback on our forums because without this the game won't be able to develop."

I'm going to put that into a sticky thread for all to see and hopefully you'll continue to provide constructive feedback as we make changes to the new user interface.

I've also cleared up this thread (and will continue to keep it clean) so that anyone can easily see posts that are constructive and i'll apologise in advance if yours has been deleted (or may be deleted going forward).

Hi Steven

Please could you make the choice between the new and old UI permanent, this will demonstrate the level of confidence SM have on their product. Please allow the new and old generations of players to choose between the UI, other games like RS and many more have done this with immense success for both subscription as well as player levels.

Please consider making the User interface Permanent for all SM players.

Thank You

Jason

Please increase the bidding limit.

Recently few of us were bidding for Pablo Fornals and the limit for everyone is 799k.

The limit if kept so low will kill the transfer bidding process as everyone will bid that amount & be done with it.

Previously one would have to think of what amount he thinks a player is worth.

Well done to the SM owners for giving the option to use the old interface!

I suppose its too much to hope that the decision to scrap existing Game Worlds will be rescinded, leading me to believe that the new interface will be forced again once a few Christmas subscriptions have been renewed.

Also, whats the crack with defenders not being entirely happy with playing in defence? Midfielders not suited to playing in midfield?

Also, whats the crack with defenders not being entirely happy with playing in defence? Midfielders not suited to playing in midfield?

Could you please start a new thread re the player database, formations etc as this needs a separate discussion and I don't want feedback relating to the UI getting lost in here - cheers.

I don't understand, why you wouldn't keep it how it is, with the old layout, but with a few updates.

So much better.

When the relaunch comes again in about a month, what does SM expect to happen?

Seriously, what kind of games are y'all playing over there in the office?

Why did the economic changes happen in the middle of seasons?

Players have been sold before the last relaunch, expecting so much cash from unmanaged. Looking to buy a player for so much from unamanged. Then when that relaunch came, the player I was looking to buy, had increased by 10 million in worth. The players I sold, could have been sold for more too.

Wasn't there supposed to be the opportunity to get these economic changes started during the offseason?

This relaunch has messed up a bunch of my teams.

Not very happy with all of this.

I've spent a good bit of money on SM over the years, and would like to pay for the old version. Not the new.

If the new version that comes out in a month, sticks, then I would like my money back for my SM Days.

Plus, there needs to be a discussion about bringing back the ability for Custom GW Owners, removing unwanted managers from "THEIR" leagues that they have paid for.

Maybe if you add that to the update, I'll be happy.

I'm very unhappy that a manager has not been removed from a couple of my Custom GW's, and have been banned from all communication, Bug Tickets and Twitter.

So, again, the forum, which feels like I'm talking to a wall most of the time, is my last resort.

^ Maybe log in & out? It just showed up for me earlier in the day.

The mix of new tactics, values & game engine with the traditional desktop format is a huge improvement. Looks light & fresh without the 5 second loading screen. Credit to the those making the decisions at SM to reverse the app on desktop decision & also to those that quit clubs yesterday to make a point. 

^ Maybe log in & out? It just showed up for me earlier in the day.

The mix of new tactics, values & game engine with the traditional desktop format is a huge improvement. Looks light & fresh without the 5 second loading screen. Credit to the those making the decisions at SM to reverse the app on desktop decision & also to those that quit clubs yesterday to make a point. 

Thanks, can u go back between the two? (old and new) cant set tactics on old one and cant accept bids on new one,

Thanks, can u go back between the two? (old and new) cant set tactics on old one and cant accept bids on new one,

There is a button on the Worlds home screen that has an 'update' option but staying away from that.

I have managed to set tactics & reject bids fine on chrome. 

this is a hugely frustrating issue. I hope it will be addressed asap.

any updates on these four issues?

anyone know how to contact soccerwiki?

I think you have to be a loyal member of the site for a period of time to vote on positional attributes. You could try that.

You could try changing your formation.

I think you have to be a loyal member of the site for a period of time to vote on positional attributes. You could try that.

You could try changing your formation.

Soccerwiki is flawed and has been from the moment it was implemented. It would be better to abandon it and go back to the old ratings/player updates system.

To be able to contribute to Soccerwiki you need a reputation level of 80, to achieve that level you need to have players successfully added onto the database by the "community" voting them on. It is in fact the admins that have the final decision on which players get added.

I have tried to add many legitimate players that have played over the old minimum minutes required rule yet they have been rejected, usually in favour of a player with a slight name that has no first team minutes and in some cases no reserve minutes.

Good luck on using Soccerwiki effectively.