pedrooliveira

The risers' thread

They raised Bertolacci to 89, playing what amounts to quarter of a season for what's pretty much a midtable team. Iago Falque has gotten more minutes, playing for a better team, and in the champions league. Deserved it a hell of a lot more

Ya, Bertolacci's raise was questionable. But SM have always treated Milan like a top 4 Serie A team, even though they haven't been top 4 for some time now. Bertolacci also benefits (perhaps unfairly) from the much higher transfer fee, and being a squad member for Italy's NT..

Pretty poor reviews today. Was expecting Tah to get a +2/3. Only a +1 to 86 despite playing every minute of every game. A total of 2340 minutes!

Also De Blasis for Mainz. Played 1000 minutes and still only at 85. I'm sure there's many more but these were just 2 I picked out!

Seems they're rushing the reviews through. They still haven't even done the Eredivisie yet and they normally come before the big leagues!

If they keep this up, I'm guessing la Liga reviews will start in a couple of days and the Premier League reviews might even be finished before Christmas.

PS how will a player's potential influence his value? I've seen plenty of players move up 1 or more tiers or go down. Will this keep happening or is this only temporary (because it was recently implemented)? Are they planning "player's potential" reviews?

A lot of players in Germany are underrated  A LOT ! It's not just Germany either but watch La liga get more than fair reviews :]

I agree that Bundesliga players are underrated, bar Neuer & Robben. also Ribery who got overrated. I mean how is Muller still only 94?! SERIOUSLY. Aubameyang only 91 after obliterating everything in sight for a season and a half? ok.

La Liga players are rated higher (because of the general dominance) but they are also underrated.

Godin & Ramos should have gone to 96 in 2014 for their enormous performances. Godin is still at that level, too (while Ramos has dropped) it's ridiculous. Piqué should have never dropped from 95 and then should have gotten it back after THE TREBLE. Varane is still only 91 somehow. Mascherano dropped to 93 in 2011 after 6 months of bad form and despite being a phenomenal defender and winning 3 ligas, 2 copas and 2 champions leagues AND making the world cup and copa america finals since then is still only rated 93 instead of 94/95.

and that's just central defenders there's still Busquets, Koke, Borja Baston, Lucas Perez, Neymar...

I agree that Bundesliga players are underrated, bar Neuer & Robben. also Ribery who got overrated. I mean how is Muller still only 94?! SERIOUSLY. Aubameyang only 91 after obliterating everything in sight for a season and a half? ok.

La Liga players are rated higher (because of the general dominance) but they are also underrated.

Godin & Ramos should have gone to 96 in 2014 for their enormous performances. Godin is still at that level, too (while Ramos has dropped) it's ridiculous. Piqué should have never dropped from 95 and then should have gotten it back after THE TREBLE. Varane is still only 91 somehow. Mascherano dropped to 93 in 2011 after 6 months of bad form and despite being a phenomenal defender and winning 3 ligas, 2 copas and 2 champions leagues AND making the world cup and copa america finals since then is still only rated 93 instead of 94/95.

and that's just central defenders there's still Busquets, Koke, Borja Baston, Lucas Perez, Neymar...

Pique was horrendous at one point he deseved the drop but I am not talking about Madrid Barca Atleti I mean the rest of the league. 

Why are Leverkusen players perpetually underrated? Consistently top 5 in the BuLi + CL for a few seasons now and still players struggle to not only hit 90, but to go past it. 

Wendell more than deserved 89, especially considering Kampl achieved it.

Matip staying 89 considering Howedes bizarrely being 91 and Nastasic 90 also grates a little. 

SM just seem to go mad for Bayern, give generous rises to the few hyped players and the rest of the league are an afterthought 

Bundesliga players are weirdly underrated.

Calhanoglu should probably be 91. Tah & Aubameyang I've mentioned. even De Bruyne last year was tearing it up but only got to 92. that seems fair but consider there was literally just a handful of players more productive than him last year he carried Wolfsburg (and Belgium).

and yeah how is Howedes still 91??

Pique was horrendous at one point he deseved the drop but I am not talking about Madrid Barca Atleti I mean the rest of the league. 

yeah he was horrendous in 12-13. should have dropped then.

but he dropped in 13-14, when he was the only thing holding Barcelona's defence together (when he got injured they crashed out of the Copa, CL and the Liga race) and he was absolutely sublime last season and didn't get back to 95, which he should have done given his performances and, y'know, his second Treble.

but fair point. e.g. they've been very generous keeping Muniain at 90 even though he's been poor & injured for basically two years now. anyway, let's see how they handle Borja Baston and Lucas Perez's rises...

(also if Busquets, Neymar, Varane, Gimenez, Godin, Griezmann, Koke, Piqué and Alba don't rise I'm gonna be so mad, lol)

Bundesliga players are weirdly underrated.

Calhanoglu should probably be 91. Tah & Aubameyang I've mentioned. even De Bruyne last year was tearing it up but only got to 92. that seems fair but consider there was literally just a handful of players more productive than him last year he carried Wolfsburg (and Belgium).

and yeah how is Howedes still 91??

yeah he was horrendous in 12-13. should have dropped then.

but he dropped in 13-14, when he was the only thing holding Barcelona's defence together (when he got injured they crashed out of the Copa, CL and the Liga race) and he was absolutely sublime last season and didn't get back to 95, which he should have done given his performances and, y'know, his second Treble.

but fair point. e.g. they've been very generous keeping Muniain at 90 even though he's been poor & injured for basically two years now. anyway, let's see how they handle Borja Baston and Lucas Perez's rises...

(also if Busquets, Neymar, Varane, Gimenez, Godin, Griezmann, Koke, Piqué and Alba don't rise I'm gonna be so mad, lol)

What do you think Borja Baston should get and will Kranevitter get a rise upon joining atletico madrid

Why are Leverkusen players perpetually underrated? Consistently top 5 in the BuLi + CL for a few seasons now and still players struggle to not only hit 90, but to go past it. 

Wendell more than deserved 89, especially considering Kampl achieved it.

Matip staying 89 considering Howedes bizarrely being 91 and Nastasic 90 also grates a little. 

SM just seem to go mad for Bayern, give generous rises to the few hyped players and the rest of the league are an afterthought 

I totally agree on B04 players and although I never expected a Calhanoglu rise 90 just seems to low same with Xhaka but I never expected a rise for him either. Wendell  deserves 89  I don't  know about about Matip he can be good but he can be REALLY bad and Howedes should drop to 90. It still annoys me what Kiessling had to do to get 91 i think he was top scorer and didn't get it only after tickets he got it or something a like. He'd been bagging them in for long time anyway now because of a poor first half of season he's dropped yet it would take a another full season at least scoring 15 20 league goals to get 91 again. Plus he's starting to find form again 2 great goals v Gladbach.

What do you think Borja Baston should get and will Kranevitter get a rise upon joining atletico madrid

Kranevitter should already be 88/89 (he's a full Argentine international now and was a big part of River winning the Libertadores... RIVER!) so I'm hoping he gets that during the current round of changes before he joins Atleti.

Borja Baston should get a 88, but he'll probably have to make do with an 86, which is too low but there you go.

Oblak +1?

Alba +1?

Thanks in advance

Ps Zampedri's +1 is another joke

Pps I advice Adalberto Penaranda, still not in the database but two goals scored in last game for Granada

I recently bought Oblak and it'll be joke if he doesn't get a +1; he's a great, undisputed #1 keeper for one of the best teams in the world. +2 wouldn't be out of order, though SM will likely make him wait for that.

I don't really see a reason for a +1 for Alba, but SM love Barcelona, so it's always possible. He hasn't been as good this season as previous seasons, but he also hasn't been bad.

Oblak +1?

Alba +1?

Thanks in advance

Ps Zampedri's +1 is another joke

Pps I advice Adalberto Penaranda, still not in the database but two goals scored in last game for Granada

Oblak will get a +1 or a +2.

I'd give him a +2, same for Giménez.

I'd rise Alba, because of last season.

It's unfair that he's rated lower than Marcelo (not to mention Chiellini, who can also play LB in SM).

Get / keep Alba tho: he'll be high rated for a long, long time.

Zampedri's measly rise is just another proof of SW's utter incompetence.

2 seasons ago, this guy named Yusuf Erdogan, who was playing for some obscure club in the Turkish 2nd division, got from 75 to 83 wuthin a few months.

He was obviously quite hyped, probably because (unlike Zampedri) he was a youngster.

His stats looked mediocre btw.

Zampedri starts the league with 73 and, 25 league goals after, he reaches a whopping 77 - go figure...  :rolleyes:

Now yet another proof of inconsistency.

Dahoud got to 84, which is acceptable, even tho I'd give him an 83 for now.

He had already gotten a +2 at the beginning of the season.

Andreas Christensen, who has considerably more game time and hadn't been reviewed yet this season, only gets a +5.

Should have been a +7, at least a +6.

Oh well... :P

Can someone explain why Lahm dropped?

He's still the best RB in the world, plus a starter for Bayern...  :confused:

And yet Chiellini is still 94 - brilliant!  <_<

Badstuber stayed too.  :P

EDIT: Dear God, no rise for Ginter!!!  :eek:

Over 1600 minutes of game time already, this season.

Not to mention 3 goals and 10 assists for a defensive player!

And for a team in form.

Burki doesn't rise.

Mili doesn't rise as well: 14 goals and 18 assists are sick stats.

Boateng deservedly rises, but Alaba doesn't.  :huh:

They don't know what they're doing...  :/

Can someone explain why Lahm dropped?  :eek:

He's still the best RB in the world, plus a starter for Bayern...  :confused:

And yet Chiellini is still 94 - brilliant!  <_<

EDIT: Dear God, no rise for Ginter!!!

Mili doesn't rise as well.

Boateng deservedly rises, but Alaba doesn't.

They don't know what they're doing...  :huh:

I agree with you about Lahm-Chiellini and Boateng-Alaba.

I don't with Ginter: he is an overrated player, he is poor in possession and very poor in passing. His manager at BVB noticed it and Lukasz Piszczek back as starter.

Mkhit (possible +1) and Subotic (-1) both stay at moment. Their rating could change nex rev. probably.

If Dortmund had CL football Mkhitaryn Gundogan Kagawa ect could have increased. Ginter should have glad he never though but i'm very confused as to why Lahm dropped he's done nothing wrong.  I have my theory as to why Alaba never increased regardless i'd have said he's a sure shot pretty shocked he never but Alba  could be 95 if he rises in this review Barca win Cl and Spain Euros whilst Alaba sits on 94 (possibly) and he is better than Alba. All ifs and buts but Alaba really should have risen he's proved to be the best for quite a while now. 

Oblak will get a +1 or a +2.

I'd give him a +2, same for Giménez.

I'd rise Alba, because of last season.

It's unfair that he's rated lower than Marcelo (not to mention Chiellini, who can also play LB in SM).

Get / keep Alba tho: he'll be high rated for a long, long time.

Zampedri's measly rise is just another proof of SW's utter incompetence.

2 seasons ago, this guy named Yusuf Erdogan, who was playing for some obscure club in the Turkish 2nd division, got from 75 to 83 wuthin a few months.

He was obviously quite hyped, probably because (unlike Zampedri) he was a youngster.

His stats looked mediocre btw.

Zampedri starts the league with 73 and, 25 league goals after, he reaches a whopping 77 - go figure...  :rolleyes:

Now yet another proof of inconsistency.

Dahoud got to 84, which is acceptable, even tho I'd give him an 83 for now.

He had already gotten a +2 at the beginning of the season.

Andreas Christensen, who has considerably more game time and hadn't been reviewed yet this season, only gets a +5.

Should have been a +7, at least a +6.

Oh well... :P

Can't really see Kondogbia > Dybala and Chiellini > Alaba :)

Dont be confused about the rating changes , they are made by idiots , kids and retards who promote their in-game players . Rabiot has 811 minutes , rated 87 stay 87 ,Verratti has 753 minutes 92 raises at 93  , Matuidi 1085 rated 92 stay at 92 . When you have people like JMH at soccerwiki this is what you will have  ...

Lahm... dropped?

Alaba... didn't rise?

I am SO confused right now. and frankly terrified for the La Liga review now.

still, though! hoping all of Busquets, Neymar, Varane, Godin, Griezmann, Koke, Piqué and Alba get that sweet +1! and Gimenez get a +2 or +3! thoughts on the chances of that, lads?