pedrooliveira

The risers' thread

Lahm... dropped?

Alaba... didn't rise?

I am SO confused right now. and frankly terrified for the La Liga review now.

still, though! hoping all of Busquets, Neymar, Varane, Godin, Griezmann, Koke, Piqué and Alba get that sweet +1! and Gimenez get a +2 or +3! thoughts on the chances of that, lads?

Alba +1, Neymar +1, Suarez +1, Griezmann +1, Gimenez +1/+2, Varane stay/+1, Busquets stay, Godin stay/+1, Koke stay, Piquè stay imo. Don't know if Bundes changes are over, maybe tomorrow we'll have some others.

Lahm... dropped?

Alaba... didn't rise?

I am SO confused right now. and frankly terrified for the La Liga review now.

still, though! hoping all of Busquets, Neymar, Varane, Godin, Griezmann, Koke, Piqué and Alba get that sweet +1! and Gimenez get a +2 or +3! thoughts on the chances of that, lads?

I think Bundesliga review isn't complete yet because Alaba (must be 94) and some Dortmund players...

Lahm is not at the same level he was, despite still being a very good player. 94 is fair tbh.

I tend to agree whilst Lahm's rating of 94 is still ''fair'' he has done nothing wrong to suggest a drop was warrented and Alaba should have risen before Boateng. As great as both are personally if I was going down a list of Bayern players to rise it would have been Muller Alaba Boateng so in my opinion to not rise him is pretty shocking as he is the best in the world in his main position of Left back. There is no denying it and as good as Alba is Alaba is ahead of him. I hope to be wrong but I don't think Sm will rise him but maybe IF enough people send in tickets he will get the increase he more than deserves. Also maybe IF someone who does the ratings reads this thread then they'll see there is no opposition to him not rising and gives the player his increase.

I am pleased Xhaka got a rise I didn't think it would have been given so kudos to the ratings people for that.

I get what Anton and S04 said.

My analysis on Ginter's rating was essentially based on stats.

Fair is fair: if SW uses, for the most part, stats as their main assessment criterium, Ginter needs to rise.

We can't use different criteria for players imo - it's a slippery slope.

EDIT: I just noticed Saponjic got a +7 to 82 for less than 900 minutes in the Serbian league - no comment...

these reviews sucks,imho.

Bertolacci 89?Why?Milan is very poor this season and he was injured for long time

Kondo 90?Why?I'm an Inter fan and he doesn't deserve it.

Ginter Stay?No way,fellas.You may not like him,but he deserve +1 at least.

Tah and Wendell deserve to be 87 n 89,imo.

Dominik Solanke only +2?????????

1168 minutes, 5 goals and an assist and he rises from 76-78. Seriously? Some of these reviews have been ludicrous.....  Unless he rises again when the Eredivisie gets reviewed. Can't understand why that's reviewed late this time!

So Sterling, Kane, Lukaku, Zouma, Coquelin, Bellerin and Barkley dont deserve rises?..

..what sort of clueless children are doing these ratings, there are literally 50+ rises i can think of that were either short or never happened

he acctualy has 1158 ,7 goals and 5 assists and won the world cup U20 ...

Guedes is rated 83 , for 827 minutes 3 goals and 3 assists

At the time of his review (and according to transfermarkt), Saponjic had 6 goals and no assists, in less than 900 minutes of game time.

Guedes had more almost 1300 minutes of game time when he was reviewed, with 4 goals and 4 assists.

Plus, he doesn't play at CF, like Saponjic.

I'm not sure non-senior competitions count towards rating reviews.

If they count, they should count very little.

And you're not seriously comparing the Portuguese league with the Serbian league, are you?

Or Benfica with Partizan?

And Guedes played and scored in that crappy competition... hm, what's it called?

Oh yeah, the Champions League!  :P

EDIT: many good posts here lately.

Over the past few days I've been commenting these reviews on SuperNAG's thread, instead of this one.

This English review was pretty poor imo.

I hope SW give Lucas Pérez a much deserved +2 in the Spanish review.

At the time of his review (and according to transfermarkt), Saponjic had 6 goals and no assists, in less than 900 minutes of game time.

Guedes had more almost 1300 minutes of game time when he was reviewed, with 4 goals and 4 assists.

Plus, he doesn't play at CF, like Saponjic.

I'm not sure non-senior competitions count towards rating reviews.

If they count, they should count very little.

And you're not seriously comparing the Portuguese league with the Serbian league, are you?

Or Benfica with Partizan?

And Guedes played and scored in that crappy competition... hm, what's it called?

Oh yeah, the Champions League!  :P

EDIT: many good posts here lately.

Over the past few days I've been commenting these reviews on SuperNAG's thread, instead of this one.

This English review was pretty poor imo.

I hope SW give Lucas Pérez a much deserved +2 in the Spanish review.

No rise for Coquelin

No rise for Bellerin

Come on SM........

So Sterling, Kane, Lukaku, Zouma, Coquelin, Bellerin and Barkley dont deserve rises?..

..what sort of clueless children are doing these ratings, there are literally 50+ rises i can think of that were either short or never happened

So Zouma should get a rise for Chelsea's shocking display all season?

Sterling rising to 91 would not happen so soon, he will eventually get the rise but it's too soon imo, he doesn't have stats that warrant a rise mid-season. As is Kane, who has picked up form in the last few months while he had struggled in the initial part of the season. He got his 90 quick enough, that's a fair reflection of his current level given his age.

Like Lukaku. While he is in great form now, don't think he was last season. He may get a 91, but not now given his team' position and level. 

Coq should have gotten a rise imo, even with his injury. Clearly the best DM Arsenal have, and definitely a 90.

Like Bellerin, who should have gone up to 89 but then again he's gotten a quick rise so I'm sure he will be a 90 soon/

Barkley similar argument to Lukaku, he's inconsistent too which rules against him getting a 90.

Sterling rising to 91 would not happen so soon, he will eventually get the rise but it's too soon imo, he doesn't have stats that warrant a rise mid-season. As is Kane, who has picked up form in the last few months while he had struggled in the initial part of the season. He got his 90 quick enough, that's a fair reflection of his current level given his age.

Like Lukaku. While he is in great form now, don't think he was last season. He may get a 91, but not now given his team' position and level. 

Coq should have gotten a rise imo, even with his injury. Clearly the best DM Arsenal have, and definitely a 90.

Like Bellerin, who should have gone up to 89 but then again he's gotten a quick rise so I'm sure he will be a 90 soon/

Barkley similar argument to Lukaku, he's inconsistent too which rules against him getting a 90.

I agree with you,especialy with Coq,Barkley n Lukaku.But,i think,for the Everton players is most a matter of squad form.Everton is currently in tenth position.

But in this  perspective Willian's rise is much more silly.

Disagree with Sterling, honestly .He have 1.657' 8 goal 6 assist right now.

Fully agree

I agree with you,especialy with Coq,Barkley n Lukaku.But,i think,for the Everton players is most a matter of squad form.Everton is currently in tenth position.

But in this  perspective Willian's rise is much more silly.

Disagree with Sterling, honestly .He have 1.657' 8 goal 6 assist right now.

True, but Willian had a great campaign in Champions League (in best 11) and is one of, maybe the best player in NT too. (I mean form/importance, not potential)  ;)

Willian and Zouma have been Chelsea's best players this season.

a +1 for Zouma wouldn't have gone amiss, but also it's not really a crime he didn't rise.

the most ridiculous thing for Chelsea is that Terry, Ivanovic and Cesc only got -1's and that Hazard remained 95. those were ridiculous.

Glad to see this back. Also glad to see the Big 5 reviews done firstly quite well (possibly the best in a long line of reviews) and QUICKLY AND EFFICIENTLY. if they do the reviews like this form now on the game may just get closer back to the hay day!

Some misses though EPL - Bellerin should have been 89 same with Coq and surprised Debuchy didnt drop. I know hazard IS a gun and only just got the 95, and , as they have shown SM loath to reverse a high rating that quickly after giving it but he HAD to drop based on his and chelseas form. Same with Costa. Willian rise should have happened earlier. he is the shining light for them and i guess from CL he deserevs it but the gave a player in the 15th placed team a rise to 92.... idk about that. Barkley could arguably be a 90 now and Leicester could have gotten a littel more love (vardy and mahrez excluded). it isnt a 2 man team..... alledgedly!

I get thay you need stats etc for your explainations but the simplicity of it is that you have people like Lavezzi, Rossi, Llorente, Sniejder and Huntelaar all in their 91s, now dont tell me these deserve to be better than Sterling and Kane at least in principle, if you simply compare ratings to other player ratings and remove the stats, they are ridiculously inconsistent

Some misses though EPL - Bellerin should have been 89 same with Coq and surprised Debuchy didnt drop. I know hazard IS a gun and only just got the 95, and , as they have shown SM loath to reverse a high rating that quickly after giving it but he HAD to drop based on his and chelseas form. Same with Costa. Willian rise should have happened earlier. he is the shining light for them and i guess from CL he deserevs it but the gave a player in the 15th placed team a rise to 92.... idk about that. Barkley could arguably be a 90 now and Leicester could have gotten a littel more love (vardy and mahrez excluded). it isnt a 2 man team..... alledgedly!

Leicester should have had a lot more love. Kante and Drinkwater should have had +2's not 1's. Morgan has been one of the best defenders in the league and played every minute of every game as captain and stayed at 85. Albrighton has been on the fringe of an England call up and should have had a minimum +1. Going to watch them every week I struggle to find a man of the match as the whole TEAM are playing so well. Then the likes of Martial, who has blown hot and cold at a team that is vastly underperforming gets the same rise as Vardy and Mahrez! I'd like to think that if Leicester are in the top 4 at season end that no player will be rated under 87/88, but I'm not holding my breath...

I agree +2 for Kante and Drinkwater and +1 for Morgan and Albrighton wholeheartedly. Kasper couldve nicked one too. No matter what happens from here we will see rises again as leicester will almost surely finish in a europe spot. I think Mahrez and vardy will peter out a little and could both go 90, but id like to see all straters be 87/88 ratings really if they finish there.

I assume the couple of Eredivisie increases in October are the Dutch reviews done? This winter review leaves a LOT to be desired...

There's no way. Brenet & Gustafson are due for rises and haven't been reviewed in ages, among several others. I am hopefully they will review the Eredivisie in February/March.