pedrooliveira

The risers' thread

Age 30

Rated 85

DM

Seems legit :D

Yeah, Messi's feet look like bricks, compared to Luiz Carlos's.  :eek:

Not sure where to put this, but Gervinho and Ramires are going to drop to 90s once they join Hebei and Jiangsu respectively. Might as well sell them when you can, if you want to get some extra money.

You can post it here, mate.

Really weird move from them, I actually didn't know.

They could play a few more years at the highest level.

It was obviously because of the cash, which I find ludicrous, as both of them are already loaded.

Boly finally showing his potential on a higher stage

Nice to see you around these parts, JMH!

Yeah, like Vukcevic, Boly was confined to the B team last season.

The manager, Braga had in 2014/2015, was a freakin' idiot.

Boly is the main player I want Braga to hold on to, in this Winter transfer window.

He's so important.

Rafa is great, but just another winger.

Pedro Santos is ready to step up, so Rafa wouldn't be that big of a miss.

Plus, Wilson Eduardo can also play as winger.

Since I know you're basically a legend in SW, I wanted to ask you sth.

Could you please enable PMs, just for this one time?  :)

jose sa new goalkeeper of porto¡¡¡ he will be fkey player??? is a very good player it will be the end of casillas???

I love Sá.

Marítimo's coaches have been utter planks, putting Salin over him.

Well, mate, despite being one of the best goalies in football History, Casillas's best days are long gone.

He already cost Porto a fair share of points this season.

I'm positive José Sá will start, as soon as Casillas leaves Porto or even sooner.

PS: I hope SW didn't forget Brenet.

The guy really needs a +2/+3.

Yeah, Messi's feet look like bricks, compared to Luiz Carlos's.  :eek:

It was obviously because of the cash, which I find ludicrous, as both of them are already loaded.

The 2 managers, Braga had in 2014/2015, were freakin' idiots.

Boly is the main player I want Braga to hold on to, in this Winter transfer window.

He's so important.

I love Sá.

Well, mate, despite being one of the best goalies in football History, Casillas's best days are long gone.

I'm positive José Sá will start, as soon as Casillas leaves Porto or even sooner.

PS: I hope SW didn't forget Brenet.

The guy really needs a +2/+3.

If Brenet gets overlooked for a rise again, I swear...bought him last year and have seen him go through 3 reviews with no rise even though he's certainly deserved it.

If Brenet gets overlooked for a rise again, I swear...bought him last year and have seen him go through 3 reviews with no rise even though he's certainly deserved it.

Yup, he played 2100 sth minutes in "relevant" comps last season, for Dutch champions PSV.

Plus 250 sth in the 2nd division, but that's meaningless for an 80+ rated player.

Brenet not rising last season is puzzling, to say the least. 

Yeah, they could. Chinese League is becoming better due to the cash being spent but it pales in comparison to Europe. The AFC CL is nothing compared to the UEFA CL.

Only clubs that would be happy are Chelsea and Roma. Roma have already loaned in El Shaarawy who replaces Gervinho on the left, and they could still get one more player. Chelsea are reportedly getting 25mil- great price for a 29 year old CDM who wasnt a starter. I don't see Chelsea re-investing that money in a replacement just yet- Hiddink likely to use RLC. Of course Remy is likely to move out on loan (to Newcastle) and Falcao is injured so he may end up back at Monaco. That leaves Pato (shrewd deal, although he is a younger Falcao in terms of injury) and Bertrand Traore (whose transfer is under investigation by FIFA). 

Yeah, they could. Chinese League is becoming better due to the cash being spent but it pales in comparison to Europe. The AFC CL is nothing compared to the UEFA CL.

Only clubs that would be happy are Chelsea and Roma. Roma have already loaned in El Shaarawy who replaces Gervinho on the left, and they could still get one more player. Chelsea are reportedly getting 25mil- great price for a 29 year old CDM who wasnt a starter. I don't see Chelsea re-investing that money in a replacement just yet- Hiddink likely to use RLC. Of course Remy is likely to move out on loan (to Newcastle) and Falcao is injured so he may end up back at Monaco. That leaves Pato (shrewd deal, although he is a younger Falcao in terms of injury) and Bertrand Traore (whose transfer is under investigation by FIFA). 

Mikel is the first choice DM atm ahead of Matic/Ramires/RLC (roughly in that order)

Chelsea could invest that money at either CB/ST

Maybe that money goes straight to the Pato fund

The manager, Braga had in 2014/2015, was a freakin' idiot.

He's so important.

I love Sá.

sorry my inbox was full! but its says yours is too?

i can try to help on SW, but ive ben off it for months and the admin boards have disappeared

also, regarding Porto GK, will Jose Sa be a starter? what about the loaned out keepers, Andres Fernandez, Bolat, Fabiano? or Raul Gudino? 

Mikel is the first choice DM atm ahead of Matic/Ramires/RLC (roughly in that order)

Chelsea could invest that money at either CB/ST

Maybe that money goes straight to the Pato fund

Although Pato is only on loan, and the loan fee isnt a lot 

Heard they're getting Matt Miazga for 5 mil I think. Probably end up at Vitesse for two seasons and then at some mid-table German side like Brooks.

Looks like Brenet & Gustafson both got overlooked once more. Not too bothered about Gustafson, but Brenet is a shame. They'll only rise him two in the summer, when he'll be definitely deserving of 87/88. Also, this just noticed I have Cesar Montes, who is a regular for Monterrey and was due for +3/+5 when they reviewed Mexico.

Think it may be time to quit the riser game and only go for the bigger names. The more below-the-surface players are getting shunned too regularly.

EDIT: Thoughts on Nikola Vukcevic? Think he can get +3/+4 or just +2 this round?

Portugal review up!

Diego Carlos & Afonso Taira must get 82s?!

Yup, pretty much.

Taira deserves a +4 and Diego Carlos will get a +2/+3.

sorry my inbox was full! but its says yours is too?

i can try to help on SW, but ive ben off it for months and the admin boards have disappeared

also, regarding Porto GK, will Jose Sa be a starter? what about the loaned out keepers, Andres Fernandez, Bolat, Fabiano? or Raul Gudino? 

Is my inbox full?!

Sorry, had no idea...

I really don't think Sá will start in the near future.

I reckon he'll either start playing if Casillas keeps messing up or when the latter leaves Porto.

José Sá is a very good long term investment tho.

I would use him as a starter, as Casillas has been shocking.

Fabiano is good, but loaned out.

I don't remember watching Bolat play.

Fernández seems average at best.

Gudiño looks like a great prospect - he's been terrific for Porto B.

Looks like Brenet & Gustafson both got overlooked once more. Not too bothered about Gustafson, but Brenet is a shame. They'll only rise him two in the summer, when he'll be definitely deserving of 87/88. Also, this just noticed I have Cesar Montes, who is a regular for Monterrey and was due for +3/+5 when they reviewed Mexico.

Think it may be time to quit the riser game and only go for the bigger names. The more below-the-surface players are getting shunned too regularly.

EDIT: Thoughts on Nikola Vukcevic? Think he can get +3/+4 or just +2 this round?

I'd give Vukcevic a +3 for now.

He'll probably end the season at 84/85.

Mexico was reviewed recently.

Montes deserves a +5 imo.

As for Brenet being overlooked (again), it's absolutely mindboggling.

They simply must go back and give him a +2/+3.

Yup, pretty much.

Taira deserves a +4 and Diego Carlos will get a +2/+3.

Hmm Taira overlooked IMO at 80. Considering Andre Sousa of Belenenses got +4 78>82, Taira has far more match time over than Sousa and an outright starter for Estoril. Still, should be worth a small rise still if he keeps in the starting XI, possible +3

Hmm Taira overlooked IMO at 80. Considering Andre Sousa of Belenenses got +4 78>82, Taira has far more match time over than Sousa and an outright starter for Estoril. Still, should be worth a small rise still if he keeps in the starting XI, possible +3

Agreed.

I feel that, in most cases, the mid-season reviews are excessively conservative.

pedro what about Moussa MAREGA, he signs for Porto¡¡ i read that Sevill wanted him in the last summer

Don't know him, mate.

Sorry!

pedro what about Moussa MAREGA, he signs for Porto¡¡ i read that Sevill wanted him in the last summer

At 24 years, Moussa Marega at a crossroads in his career. The striker, able to evolve both in the center and in the corridors, the heyday of Clube Sport Marítimo, training with which it is in 5 goals and 7 assists in 14 league games played Portuguese. The native of Les Ulis, flocked number 32 on the back, blazing in Lusitanian lands, to the point of being the only element out FC Porto, Benfica and Sporting CP, to be included in the eleven-type Liga NOS.

So many performances that earned him a special status in Portugal, who has also been elected 7 times rank man of the match with Maritimo record for his team. And that does not go unnoticed. Indeed, despite a contract that expires on June 30, 2018, the contenders are many jostling at the gate. Reportedly, three French teams had even expressed interest. Olympique Lyonnais, Olympique de Marseille, but especially AS Monaco had checked his name, the club from the Principality is even shown enough pressing to recover the player.

But the person has preferred dismiss the Monegasque formation, favoring other tracks.Admittedly, the courtiers are not lacking, and that English clubs as the Portuguese are struggling. Thus, according to our information, the former talent Esperance of Tunis, who was recently approached by Jorge Mendes, has serious keys with Stoke City, Crystal Palace, Celtic, FC Porto and Sporting CP. Five clubs willing to pay the amount of the release clause of Marega, set at € 5 million. A sum which could also even climb, the game auction by his work. So much for French clubs, which probably will not have the financial arguments to return to the load.

Can you give me a list of risers please?

Pretty much every Leicester player is guaranteed a good rise. Morgan is very low rated, Simpson, Albrighton should all get good rises. Kante should reach 90 but probably won't. Mahrez deserves 91 with his POTY award, Vardy 90, Schmeichel 89. I could go on....