briann

THANK GOD WE HAVE A WAY BACK................

NEW OR OLD  

26 members have voted

1. 1. DO YOU LIKE THE OLD OR THE NEW

Thank God we have a way back, for how long i do not know, i hope forever........everything is at my fingertips, and i can do all my clubs 10 times faster and i know 99% where everything is..........The new may look nice but the old one is superior, easier, more comfortable and quicker.........my head is also more stable not having to look at all those things twirling around.........LONG LIVE THE OLD INTERFACE..........I AM NOT HAPPY WITH THE NEW  :rolleyes:  B)

Hear hear  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)   the crux of it for me is the easy layout and navigation of it...if they can keep that then a few tweaks to the looks/aesthetics of a facelift to it won't disrupt our flow of managing multi-clubs. Simples  :rolleyes:

Yep, I just had a quick look at the old interface and there are no click boxes visible to do anything with the team.

You've got to laugh...

I'm sticking with the new version. Although it messed up all my teams, which previously used D(R/L) in a back three and AM(RLC) in a 352, I don't see the point in going backwards now when it's only going to be available for a few weeks...

They just included an option to choose between the old and new interface.

The problem is that when I select the old one I pretty much canno do anything.

The Squad-Tactics-Transfers and everything else...are being blocked by commercials.

yah...that happens to mine too...very annoying...been playing for 6 years and this happens...make me want to give up.

btw, SM is trying too hard in the new interface..trying to become FIFA

I mean come on...this is a stragetic game...not RPG play..

I stated that in a post on another thread and it got pulled lol... If it was a stand alone load up on a playstation type game then it would be fine because they dont run to real life time like SM does, you can save and then reload up and just carry on from where you left off playing a 100 games in a day..the new interface layout and navigation is too complicated and stressful for us long established managers who manage 5, 10 or more clubs.

I really hope there is a middle ground found in terms of a solution to it because its the only game i love playing! :)

Having the old interface back last night was a breath of fresh air for me as i was able to sort out my teams formations and tactics quickly and smoothly in about 5-10 minutes for each of the 5 teams who have saturday fixtures...then that gives me lots of time to enjoy scouting and searching through the transfer markets.

well I went back to the new interface........I still cannot find where to search for custom clubs......I have no problem with the old.......nobody will persuad me the new is better, it is preetier............ :mad:  :wub: