Over the last several years the managers have less and less control over the team daily management. I would love to see the following changes.

1) Stop chairman interference with player contracts. I haven't done a player contract for a few years now as the owners, Chairman takes everything over.

2) The manager gets to decide who goes out on loan and not the chairman. I have players I need out on loan as I already have the players in a given position at a rating level I need. This constant interference is severely irritating and the manager should get to decide how his team is run any not everyone else.

3) Friendly's at stupid times of the season, Mid season and end of season and once again the manager has no way of cancelling them. Either get rid of the stupid automated friendly's and replace them with friendly option days or allow us to cancel friendly's as we please.

4) Bring in the changes you promised us several years ago to friendly's. For example, Be able to arrange our own club friendly's outside the country we live in, and 2 Be able to create international friendly's.

5) Player availability, How is a player able to play 2 games on the same day at the same time? I for one in real life cant be in 2 places at once.

6) I seem to have no longer access to my clubs information like stadium capacity and so on. why? I like to keep track of such things.

7) On the upgrade announcement you mentioned a fan base and yet you do not show us the number of fans the club has?

8) A playoff tree for world cups that you also said you had put forward to be brought in 3 or 4 years ago.

9) Bring back the option to make a player Unavailable for transfer. Shouldn't have to spend my time rejecting irritating offers I don't want. If I want a player transferred I will list him as such.

May I suggest you actually do the upgrades and changes you promise the sites users.

• 3 weeks later...

Over the last several years the managers have less and less control over the team daily management. I would love to see the following changes.

1) Stop chairman interference with player contracts. I haven't done a player contract for a few years now as the owners, Chairman takes everything over.

2) The manager gets to decide who goes out on loan and not the chairman. I have players I need out on loan as I already have the players in a given position at a rating level I need. This constant interference is severely irritating and the manager should get to decide how his team is run any not everyone else.

3) Friendly's at stupid times of the season, Mid season and end of season and once again the manager has no way of cancelling them. Either get rid of the stupid automated friendly's and replace them with friendly option days or allow us to cancel friendly's as we please.

4) Bring in the changes you promised us several years ago to friendly's. For example, Be able to arrange our own club friendly's outside the country we live in, and 2 Be able to create international friendly's.

5) Player availability, How is a player able to play 2 games on the same day at the same time? I for one in real life cant be in 2 places at once.

6) I seem to have no longer access to my clubs information like stadium capacity and so on. why? I like to keep track of such things.

7) On the upgrade announcement you mentioned a fan base and yet you do not show us the number of fans the club has?

8) A playoff tree for world cups that you also said you had put forward to be brought in 3 or 4 years ago.

9) Bring back the option to make a player Unavailable for transfer. Shouldn't have to spend my time rejecting irritating offers I don't want. If I want a player transferred I will list him as such.

May I suggest you actually do the upgrades and changes you promise the sites users.

1) Agreed

2) Partially agreed. Sometimes I ran across the "player is too talented to be loaned out" for very low rated players that won't get even in backups, and the chairman shouldn't have a say in these matters. The only say it should have it's the financial one so if the club is in red and a cash offer arrive for someone, he automatically sells that player to bring the balance active and that's it. But at the same time, allowing 88+ gk and 89+ on loan encourages hogging, so these ones shouldn't be able to loaned out.

3) Agreed

4) Agreed

5) Agreed

6) SM should work on it

7) SM should work on it

8) Agreed

9) Fully agreed. A football club has the full right on saying which player is or not for sale, and the only moment in which the manager decision can be bypassed by the chairman is when the club goes in red like IRL. You don't see IRL clubs with active good balance automatically selling their best stars because "the offer was too good" - they state them as unavailable and they refuse any offer received (Messi for Barcelona, Muller for Bayern, etc...)

Sorry, going to be very blunt here.

9)

Absolutely not. Ever. This is a game where the transfer market is a critical part of gameplay. Managers must have the right to bid whatever they like, whenever they like for whom ever they like.

It's blatantly ridiculous to slap "unavailable" on players in a free market game economy.

It is not irritating to receive bids. What is irritating is the inability to bid or managers petulant refusal to respond.

It takes a matter of seconds to respond to a bid.

Quite frankly, some managers in SM need to be forced to respond to bids and forced to sell.

In real life, managers are often overruled by chairman and in real life, players dictate transfers nowadays not clubs and the not the state of finances.

Eg Suarez leaving Liverpool

1) Agreed

2) To an extent. Youth players/surplus players should be able to be loaned out anytime, but for higher-rated players there should be a loan agreement in place (like for one whole season) so the parent club can't recall. So in this case you can't loan out Messi for a friend's cup game and then get him back the next day. This would be done before first game of season.

3) Agreed

4) Agreed

5) Agreed

6 and 7) SM will probably fix that soon.

8) I'm not gold but this is still fine.

9) Debatable, my opinion is a mix of both but leaning towards the last post (by Daesh).

• 4 weeks later...

I defiantly think that we should be able to loan out who we want, as the managers know our squads the best. I still am unable with some clubs to loan out certain players even though some are 4th and 5th choice for the positions they play. If don't see them as not yet good enough for the first 11 or too promising to sell on, then why cant I just loan them out?

Point 9 has alot of debate around that, and I was all for keeping it. But at least bring back the 'unknown' option, so if I did decide to take a player of the transfer list, I wouldn't have to set the player to 'Available' or 'Unavailable to loan'