Sign in to follow this  
suddabym

help

hi ive just set up a world championship league and what i want to know is can i kick people from the league as im the one who set it uo if so then how do u kick someone cause basically they got my team before i did I know thats stupid of me but i didnt know how to set it up thanks

Re: help

Hi m8 and welcome to ther forum. :)

If you created the setup and paid the money for it and the cash has been subtracted from your bank account then you should of had first pick of the team. I would insure that the money has been taken out of your account and if it has then i would send a support ticket to SM.

On your other question you can't kick people if you bought a WC, EC or EC, you can only kick/ban people from the setup if it is a custom setup and for that extra money has to be paid. You yourself can't kick a person but if SM decide they made a mistake and you should have had first pick of the team then i am sure they will sort it out for you in some way. ;)

Re: help

thanks 4 all you r replys yeah i chose liverpoool 1st but i wanted another team barcelona but someone picked it before me i thought people had to contact you 1st to ask for a team my own fault really for jumpping straight in and not reading up on it first so i cant really kick someone for that i suppose even if i could