Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Whats people's views on Jeremy Menez?

I have a chance for 9 million. I used to know he was great prospect but the last year or two i never followed. Is he a future star and a steal at 9 million?

Ye definitely go for him mate!! 9 million is a bargain!!! He has scored 3 goals in Europe this season!!

hi. i will have to sell a forward..

My options are: Balotelli' date=' Kerzhakov or Kalinic.

I like them all, but who do you think that will not rise (or even drop?)

tks![/quote']

Would Keep Balotelli only.

Kerzhakov has 10 goals in 20 games for Dynamo, but if you can get other better players, why not?

Kalinic is not a starter for Blackburn. Sell.(for me though, since you have to sell one.Besides, he's worth alot as compared to others)

Little advice if you could please guys...

I want to buy some, if not all, of the following players Glen Johnson (10.4mill), Motta (7mill), Ireland (13.3mill) and Owen (5.2mill) but need to sell to enable me to do it.

I need to raise about 20mill, so who out of the following squad would you sell, if any, to get which of the above players?

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=9692&clubid=18601767&sid=21930

Cheers in advance guys, I'm struggling to look objectively at my squad :)

Little advice if you could please guys...

I want to buy some' date=' if not all, of the following players Glen Johnson (10.4mill), Motta (7mill), Ireland (13.3mill) and Owen (5.2mill) but need to sell to enable me to do it.

I need to raise about 20mill, so who out of the following squad would you sell, if any, to get which of the above players?

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=9692&clubid=18601767&sid=21930

Cheers in advance guys, I'm struggling to look objectively at my squad :)

sell ebanks - blake, sam vokes, kristian nemeth, jon oshea , marcell schafer and Marks Bogdanovs.

hope this helps mate:D

Cordoba or Klaas-Jan HUNTELAAR any advice on rating predictions and how they are doing?

thanks

Cordoba seem's to more of a bench player at Inter now, athlought he is still getting frequently subbed in. Still a good player but the years seem to be slowing him down. His rating will more likely drop sometime before the end of the season if this trend continues, but nothing massive.

Huntelaar has featured in every game since arriving at AC, but he has been unable to find the net. He's just arrived to a new system and a new league would be harsh if his rating was to drop.

Cordoba seem's to more of a bench player at Inter now' date=' athlought he is still getting frequently subbed in. Still a good player but the years seem to be slowing him down. His rating will more likely drop sometime before the end of the season if this trend continues, but nothing massive.

Huntelaar has featured in every game since arriving at AC, but he has been unable to find the net. He's just arrived to a new system and a new league would be harsh if his rating was to drop.[/quote']

cheers!!! if you had 2 pick between the two who would you choose, obvouisly it depends on rest of squad but jus n general?

cheers again m8

cheers!!! if you had 2 pick between the two who would you choose' date=' obvouisly it depends on rest of squad but jus n general?

cheers again m8[/quote']

Huntelaar, Cordoba career is coming to an end he is past his peak. Huntelaar just needs time to adjust.