Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Wrong Ledesma mate' date=' its Christain [b']Raul[/b] Ledesma who plays for Olympiakos not Christian Daniel Ledesma of Lazio.

oh my bad but still id keep Coutadeur rather than Ledesma because hes older and i think Coutadeur has more potential to move to a bigger club so he might gonna get a rise!

Right' date=' Needing Some Help Here. Just Wondering What People's Predictions Are For These Players In The Up Coming Changes :-

GOMIS, Bafetimbi 89 --> 89/90

NILMAR, Honorato 89 --> 90/89

GERVINHO, Yao Kouassi 88 --> 88

MARIN, Marko 89 --> 90

DIABY, Abou 88 --> 89/88

LUCAS, Leiva 88 --> 89

LUIZ GUSTAVO, Dias 87 --> 87/88

VELOSO, Miguel 90 --> 91/90

HUMMELS, Mats 86 --> 86/87

SUBOTIC, Neven 87 --> 87

NALDO, Aparecido 91 --> 92/91

EVANS, Jonny 88 --> 89/90

CHYGRYNSKIY, Dmytro 90 --> 90/91

Thanks ALOT In Advance To Anyone Who Helps! :):D[/quote']

Hope it helps mate! :)

Should I buy Andrea Barzagli I have the chance to get him for £13mill? if yes will he rise/stay/drop?

He said he wants to leave Wolfsburg so depends who he leaves for if a bigger club he may rise' date=' but to be honest there is better defenders you can buy for 13 Million who will rise like Dealbert (Valencia) or Otamendi (Velez) or players who can fill that role like Criscito etc...

Flippo Inzaghi ? If so, who should i replace him with ?:)will be rewarded;)

All depends on cash, and also what rating of player you are looking for? for a bargain Suazo is like 5 Mill for a 90 which isn't bad but if you are looking a replacement i would go for Cavani or Jovetic.

A few questions

1. How is hulk doing at porto and what is his next predicted rise and should i trade him + cash for pazzani?

2. what will carrico' date=' forlin and otamendi rise to in next ratings?

thanks in advance[/quote']

NOOOOOO Hulk is PORTO i saw a few games but one that sticks in my head was game against Chelsea he was different class that night was a whole level above he teammates, if Suazo and other players are like 90 Hulk WILL get a rise to atleast 89 maybe more, but the problem is his scoring this year hasnt been to great only 5 games and 1 goal with Cordozo at 8 goals i think it shows he must of been missing some games, but still he should rise.

Carrizo - Played all 7 games looks a solid keeper, doesnt seem to be the best backline but being in the top league and being a good keeper with playing all the games he should get a rise of +1 or +2

Forlin - Mixed start for him with a good start playing week 2,3,4 (Missing week 1 and 5) and notching up 1 goal and 1 assist he started well but then a sending off on week 6 its now week 8 or 9 so he should be nearing a comeback but in terms on how he is proforming compaired to last yeah i wouldnt have a clue but Espanyol pos is 8 this year which is good for them so he could get a rise.

Otamendi - Played amazingly well for Argentina at RB which isnt his area so seems quite versitle, so the caps from Argentina he should get a rise and also with interest from other clubs in Europe to he could be on his way :). But for Velez he has missed 3 games out of 9 and scored 1 goal playing all games 90 minutes with Velez sitting 4 9Joint 2nd) and 1 point off San Lorenzo at the top i feel with the right keeper that they have and with him in defense they will be in the running for title also with the wonderkid (well hes 20) in Cristaldo they should score enough to do well so for me a defo rise to around 89.

He said he wants to leave Wolfsburg so depends who he leaves for if a bigger club he may rise' date=' but to be honest there is better defenders you can buy for 13 Million who will rise like Dealbert (Valencia) or Otamendi (Velez) or players who can fill that role like Criscito etc...

All depends on cash, and also what rating of player you are looking for? for a bargain Suazo is like 5 Mill for a 90 which isn't bad but if you are looking a replacement i would go for Cavani or Jovetic.

NOOOOOO Hulk is PORTO i saw a few games but one that sticks in my head was game against Chelsea he was different class that night was a whole level above he teammates, if Suazo and other players are like 90 Hulk WILL get a rise to atleast 89 maybe more, but the problem is his scoring this year hasnt been to great only 5 games and 1 goal with Cordozo at 8 goals i think it shows he must of been missing some games, but still he should rise.

[b']Carrizo[/b] - Played all 7 games looks a solid keeper, doesnt seem to be the best backline but being in the top league and being a good keeper with playing all the games he should get a rise of +1 or +2

Forlin - Mixed start for him with a good start playing week 2,3,4 (Missing week 1 and 5) and notching up 1 goal and 1 assist he started well but then a sending off on week 6 its now week 8 or 9 so he should be nearing a comeback but in terms on how he is proforming compaired to last yeah i wouldnt have a clue but Espanyol pos is 8 this year which is good for them so he could get a rise.

Otamendi - Played amazingly well for Argentina at RB which isnt his area so seems quite versitle, so the caps from Argentina he should get a rise and also with interest from other clubs in Europe to he could be on his way :). But for Velez he has missed 3 games out of 9 and scored 1 goal playing all games 90 minutes with Velez sitting 4 9Joint 2nd) and 1 point off San Lorenzo at the top i feel with the right keeper that they have and with him in defense they will be in the running for title also with the wonderkid (well hes 20) in Cristaldo they should score enough to do well so for me a defo rise to around 89.

Cheers for the tips but i said carrico who plays for sporting not the gk carrizo lol.

also i can buy back hulk later but pazzani is tipped to reach 90 while hulk may only reach 89 so why shouldnt i do the deal?

Just Wondering What People's Predictions Are For These Players In The Up Coming Changes :-

:oLeonardo DEDE 88 ->

Diego GODÍN 90 ->

David BECKHAM 90 ->

Torsten FRINGS 92 ->

Clarence SEEDORF 93 ->

Fernando BELLUSCHI 89 ->

Fernando CAVENAGHI 90 ->

Jozy ALTIDORE 86 ->

Rafael CARIOCA 87 ->

Chinedu OBASI 87 ->

thanks alot in advance :D:)

Just Wondering What People's Predictions Are For These Players In The Up Coming Changes :-

Diego GODÍN 90 -> -> 90

David BECKHAM 90 -> -> 90

Torsten FRINGS 92 -> -> 91

Clarence SEEDORF 93 -> -> 91/92

Fernando BELLUSCHI 89 -> -> 90

Fernando CAVENAGHI 90 -> -> 89/90

Jozy ALTIDORE 86 -> -> 87

Rafael CARIOCA 87 -> -> 87/88

Chinedu OBASI 87 -> -> 88

There you go. ;)

Diego GODÍN 90 ->

David BECKHAM 90 ->

Torsten FRINGS 92 ->

Clarence SEEDORF 93 ->

Fernando BELLUSCHI 89 ->

Fernando CAVENAGHI 90 ->

Jozy ALTIDORE 86 ->

Rafael CARIOCA 87 ->

Chinedu OBASI 87 ->

Dede will stay' date=' Cavenaghi will definitely drop. [b']Spam[/b]'s spot on regarding the others, IMO. ;)

Should I sell Gimpaolo Pazzini or keep him? If I should, what player should I buy to replace him?

I am also planning to sell Gary Neville and Marco Materazzi. Any suggestion on replacement that usually might not be bought by other managers?

Should I sell Gimpaolo Pazzini or keep him? If I should' date=' what player should I buy to replace him?

I am also planning to sell Gary Neville and Marco Materazzi. Any suggestion on replacement that usually might not be bought by other managers?[/quote']

Sell Neville and Materazzi,, Donot sell Pazzini if u can offer him a new 5 year contract as he will be rising to 90 in the next changes... He is a good talent and his team is doing exceptional thanks to him and Cassano

Should I sell Gimpaolo Pazzini or keep him? If I should' date=' what player should I buy to replace him?

I am also planning to sell Gary Neville and Marco Materazzi. Any suggestion on replacement that usually might not be bought by other managers?[/quote']

Don't sell Giampoalo Pazzini! He's a surefire 90! :P

Sell Matrix and Neville though, they're dropping.

Granero gona rise above Lucas' date=' cos hes playing and playing well[b'] Lucas is playing but not well[/b].:)

Granero 87 - 89

Lucas Leiva 88 - 88/89

He's Been One Of Liverpool's Best Players. :confused:;)

They'll Both Hit 89 Tbh Both With Slight Chances Of 90, So What Are You Needing More An AM Or A CM?

players i have that im conserned could go down should i sell??

DJOUROU, Johan 88

GORDON, Craig 89 good keeper but was out for ages and douts over no1 shirt!

MCMANUS, Stephen 89

AGGER, Daniel 89 again been out for ages

ALTINTOP, Hamit 90

ANICHEBE, Victor 86 also out long term.

LANDREAU, Mickaël 90 been out since start of season (france)

MILLER, Markus 88

WOODGATE, Jonathan 89 again out for ages

JAROLIM, David 91

if ur talking about lucas leiva or granero ill suggest u get Leiva good perspective right there!B)

Leiva 88 - 89/90

Granero 87 - 88/89

Lucas liverpools best player? I guess that explains their league positions then when Lucas is ur best player the way he is playing he'll be lucky to get a 89..

i did mean lucas leiva.

i disagree on lucas being the best player for liverpool.

i think he'll stay at 88 or rise to 89 but with liverpools form, maybe not.

i have too many DMs and granero would balance my side and be a potential riser. he's getting more games than van der vaart!!!

DJOUROU' date=' Johan 88

MCMANUS, Stephen 89

ALTINTOP, Hamit 90

MILLER, Markus 88

JAROLIM, David 91[/quote']

anyone? even if ur not sure about them all any help would be great!

DJOUROU' date=' Johan 88

MCMANUS, Stephen 89

ALTINTOP, Hamit 90

MILLER, Markus 88

JAROLIM, David 91[/quote']

Jarolim won't go down, IMO; he's a regular for club and country. Don't know about Miller & McManus, but I'd advise you to get rid of all the others.