Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

just realised Zaccardo now plays for Parma and wonder if he can keep his 89 at a club like Parma however there 5th in the table so he may be safe' date=' how has he been peforming and will he stay at 89[/quote']

Doing much better now than when he was at Wolfsburg.

10% chance to hit 90 again IMO. ;)

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a post designed to help anyone who may experience difficulty choosing who to buy, particularly on a low balance, when it is correct to sell a player in P/E or straight cash or a combination, o

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep? He's a great prospect.

Fair enough :) erm it that case i would go for piatti but many people on the forum would disagree with me ' date=' i just like the way he plays and at 4.3 million he seems to be a steal :D[/quote']

You are confusing Piattis I think...you are thinking of Pablo (88, F/AM) and this is Ignacio

At least as far as I can tell

which one should I get.

Ashley Cole or Evra? both cost the same and I personally rate Evra higher.

Neither will rise or drop, and I also personally rate Evra higher; however, until now, both have 9 games and 1 assist in the EPL, but Cole has 2 goals too.

If they are in managed teams you could put a bid for both and see if one is accepted; if they are in unmanaged teams I guess I'd go for Evra.

BOUMA' date=' Wilfred

PETROV, Stiliyan

BEYE, Habib

DUNNE, Richard

YOUNG, Luke

Rating Changes ?

Current form ?

Sell or keep ?

Any response would be helpful as im trying to build an Aston villa team capable of challanging for the EC by season 2 season 3 :)[/quote']

Duune, Youn and Petriv should stay/+1 however Beye could drop and is 32 so i would sell Beye before its too late also

Veron Bairros DANILINHO is he safe at his current rating ? does he have hte potenital to go on and hit higher ratings ?

Same question applies to:

Artem KRAVETS

danilinho is safe in his 86 rating as he is a starter for jaguares and could get a +1 though it is optimistic but still possible.

though could change to W/F as he has been starting on left wing this season clausara.

jagures has been middle-lower positioned club recently so not more than 87 he'd go if he stays there.no transfer rumours heard about him uptill now.

TBH i haven't seen him play but still i thought i'd help as much i could.:o

was injured since march 09 and played(sub) this week only in CL against inter.

seen him play and seems good on the ball but still young and won't be playing day in day out.with return of shevchenko chances becomes more bleak. could stay or even drop this time though SM won't do it IMO.

i dunno what i want really just a defender that will rise from around 88-90 in the next changes

i bought van der wiel two weeks ago and he just got a +2 rise today to 88 very promising future only 21 years old. other good defensive risers include Kjaer and Rolando. :)