Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a post designed to help anyone who may experience difficulty choosing who to buy, particularly on a low balance, when it is correct to sell a player in P/E or straight cash or a combination, o

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep? He's a great prospect.

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Anyone have thoughts on Zapata? Any chance of a rise?

Has he a lot of potential?

i think 90 is quiet fair enough for him for now he has a lot of potential hes a great defender but i dont think he'll rise this time maybe at the ened of season if udinese is somewhere in the top of table!

The Monaco left-winger? Absolutely; the guy's in sensational form this season (currently the league's top-scorer with 9 goals in 10 starts :eek:)' date=' and Monaco are, incredibly, in 2nd place! Should get him a +1 for sure.[/quote']

o wow! i saw his stats on a website but thought they must be wrong! but since i know that they are right now im definately going to bid for him

Sell Abate for 8.0 mil for his unmanaged Milan, after buying him for 3.5, I plan to get an LB to replace, as I already have bids for Hernandez, Elia, Lass, and Parotti in the midfield, with Hazard, Gibson and Ramsey on the bench.

What do you think? and am planning to get Boateng on LB, any other ideas for such a good riser as him?

Sell Abate for 8.0 mil for his unmanaged Milan' date=' after buying him for 3.5, I plan to get an LB to replace, as I already have bids for Hernandez, Elia, Lass, and Parotti in the midfield, with Hazard, Gibson and Ramsey on the bench.

What do you think? and am planning to get Boateng on LB, any other ideas for such a good riser as him?[/quote']

I would'ev advised you to hold on to Abate for a while, as he's going to rise come the Serie A changes, although you plan on replacing him with Boateng, who has a much bigger career ahead of him IMO. ;)

The only other riser I could think of is Pedro. :)

I would'ev advised you to hold on to Abate for a while' date=' as he's going to rise come the Serie A changes, although you plan on replacing him with Boateng, who has a much bigger career ahead of him IMO. ;)

The only other riser I could think of is Pedro. :)[/quote']

How much will Abate rise to this time, Spam? Thinking about investing in him myself.

Sell Abate for 8.0 mil for his unmanaged Milan' date=' after buying him for 3.5, I plan to get an LB to replace, as I already have bids for Hernandez, Elia, Lass, and Parotti in the midfield, with Hazard, Gibson and Ramsey on the bench.

What do you think? and am planning to get Boateng on LB, any other ideas for such a good riser as him?[/quote']

id buy one of Cissokho,Aogo,Boateng,Filipe,Taiwo

out of those Filipe and Taiwo will go to 90, but out all of them id go for Cissokho a top class left back who will go to 88/89 but 90/91 in the changes after id imagine, he reminds me of an Evra but cant defend as well but he has a better engine

if you meant a winger that could rise then they are more difficult to find id say pedro and Guberti could be one to watch as he seems to be in and around the Roma first team

I would'ev advised you to hold on to Abate for a while' date=' as he's going to rise come the Serie A changes, although you plan on replacing him with Boateng, who has a much bigger career ahead of him IMO. ;)

The only other riser I could think of is Pedro. :)[/quote']

Pedro isn't available, I can keep Abate, and sell Ramsey and Gibson, what do you think?

id buy one of Cissokho' date='Aogo,Boateng,Filipe,Taiwo

out of those Filipe and Taiwo will go to 90, but out all of them id go for Cissokho a top class left back who will go to 88/89 but 90/91 in the changes after id imagine, he reminds me of an Evra but cant defend as well but he has a better engine[/quote']

Just wanted to point out that Boateng is primarily a CB/RB, but may keep his Def position this time. ;)

id buy one of Cissokho' date='Aogo,Boateng,Filipe,Taiwo

out of those Filipe and Taiwo will go to 90, but out all of them id go for Cissokho a top class left back who will go to 88/89 but 90/91 in the changes after id imagine, he reminds me of an Evra but cant defend as well but he has a better engine

if you meant a winger that could rise then they are more difficult to find id say pedro and Guberti could be one to watch as he seems to be in and around the Roma first team[/quote']

Cissokho is unavailable, Filipe and Taiwo are 10 mil + which isn't allowed by the world's rules...

Pedro isn't available' date=' I can keep Abate, and sell Ramsey and Gibson, what do you think?[/quote']

Sell Abate then, Gibson is in for a rise and has a future at a lesser PL club IMO, and Ramsey will be world class oen day, I just can't see Abate reaching their (long term) levels.

Cissokho is unavailable' date=' Filipe and Taiwo are 10 mil + which isn't allowed by the world's rules...[/quote']

How about Braafheid? Seems to be getting games at Bayern since Pranjic hasn't really shone at LB, and is a Dutch international.

EDIT - Forget Braafheid, there's Alvaro Pereira of Porto who's due a rise from 87 to 89.