Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Nothing there my good man. :confused:

Really :confused: i resent it.Check Again :) if granero and pjanic are unavailable try going for Alexis Sanchez or Eden Hazard.

already got Hazard' date=' but are they all better the Perotti? on the short and long run?[/quote']

i would go for Diego Perotti although hes more of a winger. def. future 93+ :)

I saw him' date=' twice he's good, but why are you considering him super? lol[/quote']

Well he's playing well in his first season away from his friends and family, speakign a new language and he'll only keep getting better!

Already attracting interest from European giants too. ;)

Well he's playing well in his first season away from his friends and family' date=' speakign a new language and he'll only keep getting better!

Already attracting interest from European giants too. ;)[/quote']

Seems like, I'll get them both, as we talked earlier, I will sell Abate, get Perotti and Pastore, what do you think? :)

Should I sell Leroy Fer for £8m. He's my fourth choice centre mid but I have Rodwell and Ramsey as back-up to Fer who could both reach 86. Also I am tryig to finance a club record transfer so could do with selling the excess players from my squad, and with Fer just rising, he qualifies as excess.

Zuculini+2 mil for Pablo Hernandez is a good deal?...urgent help!

I'm not really sure, although Zuculini is a big talent he has hardly played for Hoffenheim (although he did play last week and scored) so in long term i would have to say Zuculini but with Pable being at 88 i can see maybe +1 which will make him 89 which seems fair for him.

So i would say its probably better to stick with Pablo as he may get a little rise also this season he is playing great scoring 3 goals (joint the most he has scored in a season) in 7 games and 2 assists so i say with how Valencia are playing stick with Pablo :)

Should I sell Leroy Fer for £8m. He's my fourth choice centre mid but I have Rodwell and Ramsey as back-up to Fer who could both reach 86. Also I am tryig to finance a club record transfer so could do with selling the excess players from my squad' date=' and with Fer just rising, he qualifies as excess.[/quote']

im guessing this is EC 106 you are on about, 8 million is a good deal id push for a bit more though maybe 10 as even though i think he will go over 86 in the future i dont think he will go much further than 90 in his career, if your record deal is buying another central midfeilder then id do it for sure

Anybody keeping tabs on the Seria A?

Just wondering does anyone know how Sneijder is getting on' date=' i can buy him for his value but i'm hesitating as i don't know how he is getting on with Inter.[/quote']

his been doing very well and should keep his 94 easily, him and stankovic have been playing very weel espically in Serie A but been dissapointed in europe but then again the whole team has been in europe so i doubt that will count against him

his serie a stats are 7 games 2 goals and 3 assists

his been doing very well and should keep his 94 easily' date=' him and stankovic have been playing very weel espically in Serie A but been dissapointed in europe but then again the whole team has been in europe so i doubt that will count against him

his serie a stats are 7 games 2 goals and 3 assists[/quote']

Thanks very much man.

Much appreciated.

Anybody keeping tabs on the Seria A?

Just wondering does anyone know how Sneijder is getting on' date=' i can buy him for his value but i'm hesitating as i don't know how he is getting on with Inter.[/quote']

He'll stay at 94;)

MAICON' date=' Bitencour

GOSZTONYI, András

OSEI, Ransford [b']Keep[/b]

KALLASTE, Ken

OLSEN, Ricki

NEYMAR, Silva Keep

DENNEHY, Billy

Received offers for the following risers in my team, who to keep/sell?

These are the only ones I know about:o