Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

hi im looking for left backs that are 90 rated that are good purchases or may even rise. Im also interested in 89 rated that should raise to 90 soon. Any help from you guys would be really useful

Taye Taiwo and Luis Felipe should rise at some point this season. You should not overlook Insua, Santon, Andre Santos & Aly Cissokho

A side in a league i'm in has been unmanaged for 7 days now and has quite a good youth team, although its not a patch on mine B)

Anyway, the main players they have I'm looking into buying are Alvaro Dominiguez (Atletico Madrid), Martin Cranie (Pompey/Coventry) and D'allesandro (Roma).

I would say the biggest 'decision' is Alvaro Dominiguez or Cranie, as one would be an extra back-up when Figueroa leaves. If anyones got an info on D'allasandro though it would be appreciated.

A side in a league i'm in has been unmanaged for 7 days now and has quite a good youth team' date=' although its not a patch on mine B)

Anyway, the main players they have I'm looking into buying are Alvaro Dominiguez (Atletico Madrid), Martin Cranie (Pompey/Coventry) and D'allesandro (Roma).

I would say the biggest 'decision' is Alvaro Dominiguez or Cranie, as one would be an extra back-up when Figueroa leaves. If anyones got an info on D'allasandro though it would be appreciated.[/quote']

He's on loan at Grosseto and is playing a bit, not much though.

He's come off the bench 3 times this season and started once.

Smallish rise (74 -> 75/76 I predict) in store. ;)

A side in a league i'm in has been unmanaged for 7 days now and has quite a good youth team' date=' although its not a patch on mine B)

I would say the biggest 'decision' is Alvaro Dominiguez or Cranie, as one would be an extra back-up when Figueroa leaves. If anyones got an info on D'allasandro though it would be appreciated.[/quote']

He is on loan to Grosseto in Serie B to gain first team experience, playing quite regularly as well. He should feature for Roma next season in some capacity, as there is alot of agnst amognst the Roma fan base as they always seem to sell their youth players too soon.

He's on loan at Grosseto and is playing a bit' date=' not much though.

He's come off the bench 3 times this season and started once.

Smallish rise (74 -> 75/76 I predict) in store. ;)[/quote']

He is on loan to Grosseto to gain first team experience in Serie B' date=' playing quite regularly as well. He should feature for Roma next season in some capacity, as there is alot of agnst amognst the Roma fan base as they always seem to sell their youth players too soon.[/quote']

Thanks both of you, anybody got an opinion on which of the CB's I should go for?

I'm guessing Cranie short term rise, Alvaro long term potential?

Thanks both of you' date=' anybody got an opinion on which of the CB's I should go for?

I'm guessing Cranie short term rise, Alvaro long term potential?[/quote']

Cranie for the rise he's gonna get soon. ;)

I don't know if Dominguez has a future at Atletico, he's going to turn out like De La Cuevas. :o

But will eh ever reach 90 on SM?

If Dominguez leaves Atleti' date=' no doubt it'd further his career, but his potential will 'diminish' if you know what I mean.[/quote']

Yes I understand. I'm not totally convinced on Alvaro hopefully he prove's me wrong. de las Cuevas could still end up at Atletico if he continues his form as they have a buy back option on him.

I like him even if he turns out just to be abit of a money spinner, good for GC's.

Yes I understand. I'm not totally convinced on Alvaro hopefully he prove's me wrong. de las Cuevas could still end up at Atletico if he continues his form as they have a buy back option on him.

I like him even if he turns out just to be abit of a money spinner' date=' good for GC's.[/quote']

You're right there mate. :)

The next thing for Atleti to worry about is the Camacho situation, will his career stall too?

Should I sell Mark Noble for £9.3m?

Signed him for £4m ages ago and he's my third choice CM behind Ireland and Parker. But after him, the next best CM is Ramsey/Rodwell. I had been looking to offload Noble and Parker due to West Ham's poor league form, but that was before I sold Fer. I dont know what to do?

Should I sell Mark Noble for £9.3m?

Signed him for £4m ages ago and he's my third choice CM behind Ireland and Parker. But after him' date=' the next best CM is Ramsey/Rodwell. I had been looking to offload Noble and Parker due to West Ham's poor league form, but that was before I sold Fer. I dont know what to do?[/quote']

Yeah, and I'd sell him for less aswell.

He may have been an U21 International, but there isn't much chance of him featuring for England over the coming years, and although his performances have been alright, he could drop due to West Ham's form.

You'd be right to keep Parker though.

Yeah' date=' and I'd sell him for less aswell.

He may have been an U21 International, but there isn't much chance of him featuring for England over the coming years, and although his performances have been alright, he could drop due to West Ham's form.

You'd be right to keep Parker though.[/quote']

But Im a bit reluctant to sell if i cant get a better replacement. If I sold him I would have around £27m. If I can arrange a replacement midfielder before selling, should I sell?

But Im a bit reluctant to sell if i cant get a better replacement. If I sold him I would have around £27m. If I can arrange a replacement midfielder before selling' date=' should I sell?[/quote']

Better safe than sorry, do you have anyone lined up?

Have a guaranteed replacement before you sell James.

Better safe than sorry' date=' do you have anyone lined up?

Have a guaranteed replacement before you sell James.[/quote']

This is the problem, I have a top goalkeeper on my radar who I want to sign in the next week. Hes rated 91, the same as my current first choice, but will rise. So he is my top priority. But if I sell Noble, then I have to sign a replacement centre-mid, meaning I might not be able to afford the keeper.

I'll see if the manager will wait to see how my transfer dealings go through.

But Im a bit reluctant to sell if i cant get a better replacement. If I sold him I would have around £27m. If I can arrange a replacement midfielder before selling' date=' should I sell?[/quote']

If you can get a replacement CM i would do it, Dave was intrested in selling Granero i would try and make a bid for him if Dave is still intrested in selling

This is the problem' date=' I have a top goalkeeper on my radar who I want to sign in the next week. Hes rated 91, the same as my current first choice, but will rise. So he is my top priority. But if I sell Noble, then I [b']have[/b] to sign a replacement centre-mid, meaning I might not be able to afford the keeper.

I'll see if the manager will wait to see how my transfer dealings go through.

Just PM him to say why you haven't reacted to the bid. ;)