Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Mate he's a great player.I'd keep him.I'm guessing this is in 106? If you need to cut your wage bill make sure you get a fair price.Northampton will take him of your hands for 10k:p

He's not performing for me, 0 goals in 17 appearences. Got a few assists though. Yeah it is in 106, 25m and he yours ;)

Datolo is great player' date=' but if he's not performing, kill him...

btw, is there any spots in EC106?[/quote']

For his own sake he better perform at his next game, lucky for him its against bottom of the table yeovil:p

No, but you can join the list. There will be a waiting list on the transfer/gossip thread. Or you could PM dave Izod (Longnose)

Paulo BARRETO of Bari' date=' is he worth a buy?[/quote']

Yep, I reckon he is. Should be in for a rise of +1/2 in the upcoming changes, depends how he does between now and then. I'm guessing this is the same game world where I have been monitoring his progress? :P If it was in nearly any other game world I'd say nah try somebody else - but it being the competitive game world it it, he is worth a punt at imo.

i have recently joined a new team, and they already have a good solid frame-work, so i've been looking at good youth players..

i have seen that these players are at the same unmanaged club (Aston Villa)

and have been getting starts and a few goals for their clubs so there could be a possible ratings improvement... please advise on whether or not there worth buying due to future rating changes

Jay Simpson - chairman value= 3.4 mil.

Jack Collinson - chairman value= 4.1 mil.

Kieran Gibbs - chairman value= 2.8 mil.

thanks in advance :)

Guest drseanfitz

Yep' date=' I reckon he is. Should be in for a rise of +1/2 in the upcoming changes, depends how he does between now and then. I'm guessing this is the same game world where I have been monitoring his progress? :P If it was in nearly any other game world I'd say nah try somebody else - but it being the competitive game world it it, he is worth a punt at imo.[/quote']

Cheers, just got to beat the mighty Darlington to him.

Paulo BARRETO of Bari' date=' is he worth a buy?[/quote']

defo riser and hence worth a buy

i have recently joined a new team' date=' and they already have a good solid frame-work, so i've been looking at good youth players..

and have been getting starts and a few goals for their clubs so there could be a possible ratings improvement... please advise on whether or not there worth buying due to future rating changes

thanks in advance :)[/quote']

buy them in order

gibbs

collison

simpson

i have recently joined a new team' date=' and they already have a good solid frame-work, so i've been looking at good youth players..

xpratx's spot on. Gibbs won't be second-choice at Arsenal for long if Clichy continues playing as poorly as he has been for the last 18 months. Collison's pretty good, too, but Gibbs is the better signing in the long term. Simpson has no future at Arsenal, but may do decently at a lesser club.

ive joined a new arsenal team, and i was looking for yet more youngsters for it.. so i went on the everton team in my league and saw there e to see players like

gosling and rodwell. what do you think about their ratings?

also, there's a few players their who had a good season for everton last time around,

what do you think of the likes of;

cahill

saha

jagielka (i know about his injury but he's only rated 89 abit harsh? )

fellaini

pienaar

and maybe baines?

even though i am a everton fan, i would rather hear other people's oppions before jumping in and buying aload of players based on my views!

thanks in advance :)

ive joined a new arsenal team' date=' and i was looking for yet more youngsters for it.. so i went on the everton team in my league and saw there e to see players like

gosling and rodwell. what do you think about their ratings?

also, there's a few players their who had a good season for everton last time around,

what do you think of the likes of;

cahill

saha

jagielka (i know about his injury but he's only rated 89 abit harsh? )

fellaini

pienaar

and maybe baines?

even though i am a everton fan, i would rather hear other people's oppions before jumping in and buying aload of players based on my views!

I wouldn't get any besides Fellaini.

There are a lot more talents that you can buy istead of them.

Holger Badstuber 20 - 80

Simon Kjaer - 20 - 87

Neven Subotic - 20 - 87

Thomas Muller - 20 - 80

Those are just some of the talents but if you look through the forum for 09 talents then pwoahh.

Hope it helps.

I wouldn't get any besides Fellaini.

There are a lot more talents that you can buy istead of them.

Holger Badstuber 20 - 80

Simon Kjaer - 20 - 87

Neven Subotic - 20 - 87

Thomas Muller - 20 - 80

Those are just some of the talents but if you look through the forum for 09 talents then pwoahh.

Hope it helps.

okay, thanks... i just wanted some oppinions on a few different players.

i'll look into some of the ones you recommend. :D

Im not sure whether to keep hold of Cavenaghi or not' date=' is he a safe 90?[/quote']

He has'nt hit the back of the net yet this season, no longer the threat he was two season's back unsure why. He also has not featured for the Argentina national side in over a year. Definately a drop to 89 is in order.

any good CM which has potential to hit 90+ soon?

EDIT:

oh yea.and how is Leite ADRIANO doing? should I still keep him.

He seems to be scoring well in Brazil

Buy Gomes Fernando, he will rise to 90/91 and can play Defensive Midfield and Centre Midfield.

Adriano has played 24 games and scored 17 for Flamengo, he will safely keep his rating, and will be looking for a +1.