Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

i like akinfeev' date=' but lloris should have a high chance of hitting 91 in the next rating changes. About the same potential imo, but get lloris because he is going to rise.

cheers[/quote']

Will Akinfeev is already 91 rated but could he go further playing for russia and moscow? Lloris is cheaper younger and will he defo hit 91? I know he plays well for France and Lyon

Will Akinfeev is already 91 rated but could he go further playing for russia and moscow? Lloris is cheaper younger and will he defo hit 91? I know he plays well for France and Lyon

akinfeev is rumored to be moving to man utd next season as VDS's Replacement ;)

akinfeev is rumored to be moving to man utd next season as VDS's Replacement ;)

Yeah i heard about that, thanks for the response m8 but LLoris is cheaper so for the moment i will just get him also is

My 14M and Lescott worth Evra? I need a new LB and have good CB's like Albiol and Rolando

Yeah i heard about that' date=' thanks for the response m8 but LLoris is cheaper so for the moment i will just get him also is

My 14M and Lescott worth Evra? I need a new LB and have good CB's like Albiol and Rolando[/quote']

Definitely! Lescott could rise to 91 in the future but his potential isn't great with Citeh imo. Evra is the best LB in the world and will be 94 soon enough.

this is my inter side in GC 74, im looking for who will rise + drop

I Don't Care About Youth Players, Just the main ones :D

LLORIS, Hugo

ORLANDONI, Paolo

DE CEGLIE, Paolo

SHAFFER, José

MAICON, Douglas

SANTON, Davide

SAKHO, Mamadou

DAVID LUIZ, Moreira

CAHAIS, Matías

ZANETTI, Javier

TOULALAN, Jérémy

MOTTA, Thiago

SNEIJDER, Wesley

FELIPE MELO, Carvalho

MUNTARI, Sulley Ali

MARCHISIO, Claudio

VEJINOVIC, Marko

PARRETT, Dean

EDERSON, Honorato

GIOVINCO, Sebastian

JEBRIN, Torric

VOSSEBELT, Niek

SESSEGNON, Stephane

WALCOTT, Theo

KAVLAK, Veli

LISANDRO, López

BALOTELLI, Mario

ARNAUTOVIC, Marko

ABEL HERNÁNDEZ, Mathías

ERASMUS, Kermit

GHADIR, Muhammad

ALIBEC, Denis

ASPRILLA, Raúl

ACQUAFRESCA, Robert

ON LOAN:

VELA, Carlos

CHANTOME, Clément

LJAJIC, Adem

Hi All' date='

Whats everyone's opinion on Sebastian Giovinco?

I know he is a good long term prospect, but what are the prospects in the upcoming changes?

Cheers

James[/quote']

He will stay at 88, by the time the next changes come round at the end of the season he could scrap 89 if he continues getting minutes.

Thanks KNVB

One other.

Who should I sign' date=' Oddo or Bale?

Both are availalbe for £7.4m, and whilst Oddo is rated 90, he is 33, as opposed to 20 year old Bale at 87.

Will Oddo drop in the next changes?

Will Bale rise in the next changes?

Thanks

James[/quote']

Hi guys,

Any one got any advice?

I'm hoping to sort a deal tonight.

Cheers

James

Hi guys' date='

Any one got any advice?

I'm hoping to sort a deal tonight.

Cheers

James[/quote']

Not too sure about Oddo, but i like Bale, he's decent...however....in every game he played last season spurs lost which isn't great, and he hasn't had any/much playing time this season i'm aware of....

Hope that helps.

Guest cfc4eva

for my cardiff team im trying to buy some young players that are in a reserve team maybe just breaking through into the first team. So far on my life i have sam hutchinson of chelsea, im thinking of going for borini also of chelsea,

any ideas people?

Im looking to bring a new starting winger to a small team of mine' date=' not many are available as its a competitive GC.

is Torje of Dinamo Bucureşti worth a punt ?[/quote']

I would definitely get my hands on him if he is available. Many Romanian soccer fans have hailed Torje as one of the best young players in Romania currently and although he is yet to be capped on the senior level for Romania, it will be sooner rather than later. He's also a regular for Dinamo Bucuresti, and he also plays in the Europa League this season. His rating will probably cap out at 86 for now if he remains at Dinamo though.

Looking for a 88-89 forward who can keep his rating or rise' date=' and would cost me 9mil or less... age doesn't matter...any ideas?[/quote']

Grafite, Pizzarro and Brandao are some cheap 89s who will rise to the 90s this changes.

Chamakh, Falcao, Hulk, Gignac, Jovetic are some high 80s will will also rise, although most should cost more than 8m.

You might also want to check out Bellamy, who will get a 89. Cole, Bent, Pazzini you might also want to consider, although a little pricey.

Grafite' date=' Pizzarro and Brandao are some cheap 89s who will rise to the 90s this changes.

Chamakh, Falcao, Hulk, Gignac, Jovetic are some high 80s will will also rise, although most should cost more than 8m.

You might also want to consider Bellamy, who will get a 89.[/quote']

Already got Pizza, Grafite and Brandao aren't available... still you reminded me of Hulk, I always thought he was around 10 mil, checked him to find him 8 mil, so I can handle him, thanks for that... :)

Already got Pizza' date=' Grafite and Brandao aren't available... still you reminded me of Hulk, I always thought he was around 10 mil, checked him to find him 8 mil, so I can handle him, thanks for that... :)[/quote']

No problem. Although Hulk might change to a W/F. You might want to check with DerbyPower. Hulk recently earned a Brazil call-up too, albeit a squad missing quite a number of usual first team names. ;)

What Are The Following Gonna Rise To If They Are At All:

Luke Murphy

Ashley Richards

Jorge Gastelum Ocampo

Omar Gonzalez

Mario Gavranovic

Alessandro Ciarrocchi

Rafael Romo

Ebrima Sohna

If You Dont Know All Of Them' date=' But know A Few, Please Post![/b']

Help Muchly Appreciated...

Anyone Willing To Help Me?

Anyone Willing To Help Me?

From the list, Ashley Richards should get a rise to 78/79. Jorge Gastelum Ocampo should rise to 82 or more, if my site is reliable. Gavranovic should hit 81/82. Kind of in a hurry right now, so can't help you with the others mate. :o