Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

Guest drseanfitz

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

He's one of the top defenders in the league' date=' and is rated highly. Arsenal scouted him last season. I'd only sell him if I were ultra-desperate. :o[/quote']
He is a very good player that is rumored to join the bigger clubs in Netherlands and clubs outside Netherlands' date=' he is also a part of the U-21 or U-20 (don't remember:o) and looks like a good player from what I've seen.

I would recommend you to not sell him.[/b']

Cheers.

I shall keep him then

Re: Money Problems!!!!!!

I desperately want to buy Hulk who is at an unmanaged club and costs 4.8m' date=' but I only have a budget of 5m. Should I sell, and who?

Zapata ( age 23, rating 90), Hamsik (22,90), Corluka (23,91), Criscito (22,89) or Alexis Sanchez (20,88)?

Help!!![/quote']

If I had to, I'd get rid of Corluka, out of those.

Have to overrule you here Barracuda' date=' [b']Hamsik is by far the best buy[/b], big chance of rising to 91, and a future 93+ for sure, he's a keeper, Corluka's had one slight hiccup, I'd sell Zapata.

Er, he's talking about selling one of them, so... :confused:

Corluka or Zapata, I agree. But do you think the Croatian can keep his 91 (even though he plays for those DVD-crazy wannabes)?

Er' date=' he's talking about selling one of them, so... :confused:

Corluka or Zapata, I agree. But do you think the Croatian can keep his 91 (even though he plays for those DVD-crazy wannabes)?[/quote']

Agreed Corluka should drop by 1, he is not that good

exchange Corboda and Peter Crouch+15 mil for Pique? i have Corboda and Crouch

could try cordoba + 15 mil

crouch has a mere goal from 12 matches- a chance at a drop. and cordoba hasnt quite been the first team player a 94 rating would require--- in other words they are both a good chance at a drop. pique is a good chance of a 94 in a few years. pretty good deal

Re: Money Problems!!!!!!

I desperately want to buy Hulk who is at an unmanaged club and costs 4.8m' date=' but I only have a budget of 5m. Should I sell, and who?

Zapata ( age 23, rating 90), Hamsik (22,90), Corluka (23,91), Criscito (22,89) or Alexis Sanchez (20,88)?

Help!!![/quote']

Dont ever sell Hamsik . I'd sell Corluka ;)