Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Sell him if u get a good deal he can rise to 90 if he gets games other than that i would say there are better prospects like Vermalaen' date='Thiago Silva,Borchetti...

Hope this helped :):)[/quote']

Cheers. I only got offered 10m and I don't really need the cash all that much so I might keep him. Was just a bit curious as to why he hasnt been getting games, is he injured? He was a regular last season and was getting rave reviews.

Would Boruc drop or stay?

should drop due to celtic's poor start to the season plus the fact hes been injured for about a month.

does anyone know what toloi and sandro will get to in the next brazilian ratings?

Also what about pastore of palermo?

• Any opinions on Park Ji Sung's rating?
  • Am I right in thinking that Aly Cissoko will go to 89?

Cheers

could drop by 1 imo

he signed for MUTD until 2012 i see him getting back to first team soon due poor form of nani and aging giggs.but still not more than 90 at any point of his career.

cissokho should go to 89 but won't be suprised if he managed a 88 this time and a 90 next time.

1) Hasn't played much' date=' will drop by 1.

2) You're right. ;)[/quote']

I was thinking the same for Park, but I haven't really seem SM rise someone by one then to put them straight back down to where they came from, so I'm hoping he can get away without getting a decrease, unlikely but one can hope. :o

hello

MIDFIELD ADVICE:

when playing 3-5-2 (which i play quite often) my midfield triangle looks like this:

---------- Diarra -----------

Coutadeur --- Rasmus Elm

Elm is currently only 86, and I'm looking for someone better to fill this position (Elm was backup but I sold a guy so now he's first squad, but I think I will keep him after buying someone, just to have a decent backup).

I possibly can buy those guys:

1. Igor Denisov, was reading that he's a stable 90, with small chance of rising.

2. Nigel De Jong, 91 - he's rather not rising nor dropping.

3. Yoann Gourcuff, 90 - he's AM/CM, but that would still work in 3-5-2 i think, and also good for 4-5-1.

or any other advice here?

DEFENCE ADVICE:

Would it be reasonable to get rid of Paulo Da Silva (rating 90) and get Fabiano Santacroce (89) to fill the Centre Back position? I know that Fabiano was injured and now he's not back into the team yet.. also read that he may drop to 88 - is that really likely to happen?

Help muchly appreciated!!!

Thanks thanks thanks!

a.

hello

MIDFIELD ADVICE:

when playing 3-5-2 (which i play quite often) my midfield triangle looks like this:

---------- Diarra -----------

Coutadeur --- Rasmus Elm

Elm is currently only 86' date=' and I'm looking for someone better to fill this position (Elm was backup but I sold a guy so now he's first squad, but I think I will keep him after buying someone, just to have a decent backup).

I possibly can buy those guys:

1. Igor Denisov, was reading that he's a stable 90, with small chance of rising.

2. Nigel De Jong, 91 - he's rather not rising nor dropping.

3. Yoann Gourcuff, 90 - he's AM/CM, but that would still work in 3-5-2 i think, and also good for 4-5-1.

or any other advice here?

DEFENCE ADVICE:

Would it be reasonable to get rid of Paulo Da Silva (rating 90) and get Fabiano Santacroce (89) to fill the Centre Back position? I know that Fabiano was injured and now he's not back into the team yet.. also read that he may drop to 88 - is that really likely to happen?

Help muchly appreciated!!!

Thanks thanks thanks!

a.[/quote']

1) Get Gourcuff. I needn't tell you how fantastic a player he is, I'm sure. He'll also fit right into a 3-5-2; I use him this way, and he has 3 goals, 7 assists, and an average performance of nearly 7 from 22 starts for my side this season.

2) Santacroce's played just 2 games for Napoli this season, so a drop may not seem too outlandish a thought. Are any other young CBs available?

Does Anyone Know Any Youngish CF's That Will Rise To Atleast 85 Soon? :)

Probably Welbeck, Macheda, Sturridge?

Also, what do people think of Carlton Cole?

West Ham are unmanaged and I am thinking of buying him, I don't really need him but I think due to his current form for West Ham, he is looking to be rising soon, what do you think?

Probably Welbeck' date=' Macheda, Sturridge?

Also, what do people think of Carlton Cole?

West Ham are unmanaged and I am thinking of buying him, I don't really need him but I think due to his current form for West Ham, he is looking to be rising soon, what do you think?[/quote']

I heard he might be moving to liverpool so he might be a good buy:)

If he doesn't move to Liverpool' date=' do you think he will still move up? Even if it is to an 89?

He is only £5.5m so I don't mind if that is all he will go up.[/quote']

Well............I would get him because he is on form and a regular sub for england, so giv him some time and he can become class. Also he is has a brilliant eye for goals.:D

I have a 18M bid for Albert Riera' date=' i have accepted it but i can still cancel it, is it a good deal????[/quote']

I would let Riera go me tbh... I like him as a player and I love his style of play but I can't see him getting higher than 91 at Liverpool, if I was in your situation I would sell him for the cash (if needed).

I would let Riera go me tbh... I like him as a player and I love his style of play but I can't see him getting higher than 91 at Liverpool' date=' if I was in your situation I would sell him for the cash (if needed).[/quote']

Thanks but who should i replace him with??