Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Link doesn't seem to show your squad' date=' mate. :confused:

Tasci

Rolando

Garay

Which is the better investment?

Currently, Rolando, since he's at the better club. Tasci's Stuttgart are doing extremely poorly this season (they're in the relegation zone :eek:).

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a post designed to help anyone who may experience difficulty choosing who to buy, particularly on a low balance, when it is correct to sell a player in P/E or straight cash or a combination, o

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep? He's a great prospect.

Ah' date=' thanks for that. :)

Gracious, that's a monstrous squad! Nikopolidis, Dossena, Schmelzer, Pezzoni, Maduro, van den Berg are the only ones I can definitely recommend selling. There are a whole lot of players there I don't know about. :o[/quote']

pezzoni rise in germany ratings and other players i agree with your opinion!

Not yet' date=' hold on to Delac unless you're desperate for a higher rate 'keeper. ;)[/quote']

Well i have Lehman on loan but his wages are high, So i was thinking i could do a swap deal for another keeper and have Delac as part of the swap!

Also with MAXI RODRIGUEZ, Pablo possibly dropping to 92, Is there any wingers/RM who are going to rise to 93 or above?

Should i sell Mark Noble? ive received a 9m bid from watford for him? if i sell Noble i can then put my 13m bid on Fletcher.. but would it be better for me to try and get a 10m bid for Jenas' date=' but who looks more likely to get a rise and who looks likely to get a drop? :confused:[/quote']

If you can get Fletcher in the end of this, then definately sell Noble. Fletcher has been immense this season and is first choice in United's centre midfield. He'll rise to 91 minimum, and he has an outside chance of hitting 92. Noble's decent, but I'd much rather have Fletcher, while Jenas is pants. How he got to play for England last week against Brazil, I don't know.

Hey guys some good advice on a couple of players would be most welcome:

1. Can anyone let me know how Juan Forlin is doing at Espanyol? He's an 86 and his club are mid-table, only conceeded 12 in opening 11 fixtures but I need to ensure he's worth keeping.

2. Should I look to sell Nemanja Tomic? He rose to 84 last time, is he likely to get much beyond that in at FK Partizan? Does he have the ability to play in a top European league?

should I sell Mathieu COUTADEUR (23, 89) and try to grab Nigel DE JONG (24, 91) for this position? It's possible as he's in external club at the moment, so even a Part Exchange deal is possible here..

Mathieu plays for AS Monaco (French league I guess) and he didn't get a rise this time...

Comments appreciated.

Thanks!

A.

Hey guys some good advice on a couple of players would be most welcome:

1. Can anyone let me know how Juan Forlin is doing at Espanyol? He's an 86 and his club are mid-table' date=' only conceeded 12 in opening 11 fixtures but I need to ensure he's worth keeping.

2. Should I look to sell [b']Nemanja Tomic[/b]? He rose to 84 last time, is he likely to get much beyond that in at FK Partizan? Does he have the ability to play in a top European league?

Can't help you with Tomic but I can with Forlin. Don't sell him, you would be an absolute fool if you did. Forlin is one of the brightest young defenders to have come out of Argentina in recent years. He broke through at Boca in the last year or so and impressed many, tempting Espanyol to splash out and use him as a replacement for Jarque. I don't know how he's been performing for his new club, but he appears to be the starter alongside Nicolas Pareja at CB. And why not? He's awesome! I honestly think that Espanyol is just a stepping stone on to something much bigger. It's only a matter of time before he gets a call-up for the Argentine NT, such is the lack of great defenders in that nation right now and I see him as a future 90+ defender on SM.

that sorts Forlin then, I noticed he played on the weekend so thought he was probably a keeper but nothing a bit of fellow forumer re-assurance. Thanks Andy. :)

I'll probably move Tomic on - £5m will be alot to re-invest as I am only a division 4 club with a smallist budget although i'll give fellow forumers a few days to see this before I decide fully.

Sell Both.

They both suck. :)

lol i would but i would be short of wingers then!

i always like to have at least 4 in the squad.

right now i have benayoun, riera, babel and kuyt

i have deals in place to bring in navas, simao and di maria

benayoun and kuyt are being sacrificed in part exchange in order to do this. so i will have 5 wingers by the end of it all, thus allowing me to sell one.

lol i would but i would be short of wingers then!

i always like to have at least 4 in the squad.

right now i have benayoun' date=' riera, babel and kuyt

i have deals in place to bring in navas, simao and di maria

benayoun and kuyt are being sacrificed in part exchange in order to do this. so i will have 5 wingers by the end of it all, thus allowing me to sell one.[/quote']

Don't sell Benayoun.

I would get rid of Riera if i were you.

He's hardly getting any game time and he will drop.

Babel's rating is safe.

He is getting some game time.

I'd swap Babel for another winger -> Di Maria ;)

Sell Riera and keep Yossi. :)

Don't sell Benayoun.

I would get rid of Riera if i were you.

He's hardly getting any game time and he will drop.

Babel's rating is safe.

He is getting some game time.

I'd swap Babel for another winger -> Di Maria ;)

Sell Riera and keep Yossi. :)

ok ok check this out, i have done a little reshuffling in the player exchanges and now these are my deals:

lucio = 10.7 + kyrgiakos + plessis

navas = 8.7 + dossena + diego cavalieri

di maria = babel

simao = riera + jordy brouwer

gilardino = 700k + kuyt + daniel ayala

chiellini = 6.6 + skrtel + degen

what do you think?

thats all my money gone though and i still need a rb! tbh rb was my priority position followed by an extra striker and instead i have strengthened the wings and cb positions! oh well!

ok ok check this out' date=' i have done a little reshuffling in the player exchanges and now these are my deals:

lucio = 10.7 + kyrgiakos + plessis

navas = 8.7 + dossena + diego cavalieri

di maria = babel

simao = riera + jordy brouwer

gilardino = 700k + kuyt + daniel ayala

chiellini = 6.6 + skrtel + degen

what do you think?

thats all my money gone though and i still need a rb! tbh rb was my priority position followed by an extra striker and instead i have strengthened the wings and cb positions! oh well![/quote']

If you have an origional Liverpool you have Johnson who will rise in the next few weeks.