Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a post designed to help anyone who may experience difficulty choosing who to buy, particularly on a low balance, when it is correct to sell a player in P/E or straight cash or a combination, o

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep? He's a great prospect.

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Lol :D

Also there was an English football team (from Birmingham) over here once for a football tournement which included my club (and a few other Irish clubs) and we were the hosts. Everyone in our team had two English people staying in our houses through out the tournement and I said' date=' "well, any crack" and they looked at me VERY strange....they thought I was talking about drugs :o:p They were amazed about the different words we used.[/quote']

Daragh i'm sorry but i have to correct you, its ''whats the craic'', annoys me so much when people say crack :D

But yeah, i'm from Dublin but i live in Kerry so the sayings are even odder. Like ''Hows things''. Thats everyone's hello down here:o

Proper farmer accents too by most of them!

Daragh i'm sorry but i have to correct you' date=' its ''whats the craic'', annoys me so much when people say crack :D

But yeah, i'm from Dublin but i live in Kerry so the sayings are even odder. Like ''Hows things''. Thats everyone's hello down here:o

Proper farmer accents too by most of them![/quote']

Never knew the right spelling so just chose the one that looked right :P

EDIT: Just so its not totally off topic,

Should I sell Rosina if I can get a decent replacement? It doesn't look like he's played much since moving to Russia

How much further tho? Future 92+ in next 2 rating changes for Germany? Im only Wolves pritty small budget need to plan out really well and go and try and fight for Div1 title without having the stars!

I reckon he'll get to 90 or 91 soon and then probably keep his rating for a bit ;)

So, I'm a bit puzzled about Hamsik's rating. He has been just awesome, no doubt, but on the other hand, Napoli hasn't. Serie A rating average is also likely to go down, as the teams don't compete in European level. Then again, Hamsik also shines for Slovakia and didn't Slovakia just win their group and go to the World Cup and isn't it the first time? So, could Hamsik have an increase despite Napoli's rather bad form?

So' date=' I'm a bit puzzled about Hamsik's rating. He has been just awesome, no doubt, but on the other hand, Napoli hasn't. Serie A rating average is also likely to go down, as the teams don't compete in European level. Then again, Hamsik also shines for Slovakia and didn't Slovakia just win their group and go to the World Cup and isn't it the first time? So, could Hamsik have an increase despite Napoli's rather bad form?[/quote']

I saw somebody say that he's a definate riser to 91, but I wouldn't agree with that at all. No doubt he's a great player and he plays well for his club and country, but I wonder whether he's done enough to rise just yet. I mean, Napoli are struggling and they don't figure in Europe. He's already their highest rated player, bar Quagliarella, who achieved his higher rating at a different club.

I have a feeling that he's more likely to stay; 65% stay, 35% rise.

I saw somebody say that he's a definate riser to 91' date=' but I wouldn't agree with that at all. No doubt he's a great player and he plays well for his club and country, but I wonder whether he's done enough to rise just yet. I mean, Napoli are struggling and they don't figure in Europe. He's already their highest rated player, bar Quagliarella, who achieved his higher rating at a different club.

I have a feeling that he's more likely to stay; 65% stay, 35% rise.[/quote']

Good point, I totally agree:)

I saw somebody say that he's a definate riser to 91' date=' but I wouldn't agree with that at all. No doubt he's a great player and he plays well for his club and country, but I wonder whether he's done enough to rise just yet. I mean, Napoli are struggling and they don't figure in Europe. He's already their highest rated player, bar Quagliarella, who achieved his higher rating at a different club.

I have a feeling that he's more likely to stay; 65% stay, 35% rise.[/quote']

Yeah, pretty much what I've been thinking as well. Too bad, because he truly is an extraordinarily good player. I know who could use a player like Hamsik: Inter. Well, obviously pretty much any team would have use for a player of his class, but Inter particularly would need an excellent young AM.

Yeah' date=' pretty much what I've been thinking as well. Too bad, because he truly is an extraordinarily good player. I know who could use a player like Hamsik: Inter. Well, obviously pretty much any team would have use for a player of his class, but Inter particularly would need an excellent young AM.[/quote']

Aye, but someone made a good point regarding Napoli's owner, who is determined to turn Napoli into a top European team. That means hanging on to key players like Hamsik and building the team around him. I'd be very surprised if you saw Hamsik leave this coming summer, or indeed, the summer after. However, if Napoli continue their mediocrity, he may force his way out to further his career.

Yeah' date=' pretty much what I've been thinking as well. Too bad, because he truly is an extraordinarily good player. I know who could use a player like Hamsik: Inter. Well, obviously pretty much any team would have use for a player of his class, but Inter particularly would need an excellent young AM.[/quote']

In my opinion not, beacuse Inter already has Sneijder in that role. In my opinion a team like Milan needs him more (with Pirlo getting older and is not the player he used to be). But if Milan is getting him, they have to play like 4-2-1-3 instead of the usual 4-3-3.

In my opinion not' date=' beacuse Inter already has Sneijder in that role. In my opinion a team like Milan needs him more (with Pirlo getting older and is not the player he used to be). But if Milan is getting him, they have to play like 4-2-1-3 instead of the usual 4-3-3.[/b']

Ain't Milan a seller now? Well, anyway, I don't see Sneijder being in Inter meaning they wouldn't need Hamsik. Imo they still need an excellent AM. Milan would need a whole bunch of things, but fortunately they ain't getting it.

My current LM is Riera but I am thinking of selling him because he isn't playing regularly for Liverpool and might have a decrease.

I was look at LM/Wingers to replace him but I don't know who to go for. I was thinking of Trochowski.

Who would you recommend?

I don't mind if they are a LM or Winger and I would like them to be rated 91+. If not 90+ but have a good chance of rising.

Thanks in advance :D

My current LM is Riera but I am thinking of selling him because he isn't playing regularly for Liverpool and might have a decrease.

I was look at LM/Wingers to replace him but I don't know who to go for. I was thinking of Trochowski.

Who would you recommend?

I don't mind if they are a LM or Winger and I would like them to be rated 91+. If not 90+ but have a good chance of rising.

Thanks in advance :D

Ozil pal he plays for werder bremen and is sheer class' date='

put it this way

i think hes the best thing to come out of germany since Heinz Beans.[/color']