Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Gonzalo has more chance of dropping than Zapata beacuse Zapata plays for Colombia but Gonzalo dosen't play for Argentina.

Thanks! I also noticed he has payed few games this season while Zapata, even though his team is not doing great, plays often.

Note: Gonzalo's team is in Europa league...can that matter?

Guys, i need a future 90+ DM and ST, they need to rise within the next 3 months my teams pritty weak in them area's at the moment as Banega and Suarez who i both have on loan are keeping the team's play off hopes alive, the last game of the season is on wendesday and i dont see myself getting Banega and Suarez coming back to me on loan next season, so i need to look else were, i have 28.6m to spend and then im going to sell McGeady, but then im going to be looking at a move for Arshavin (witch will mean ill need more money, but this is a different story) Could someone fill me in on some other future 90's? that could rise to 90's within the same time period that i wanted the DM and ST to rise in (within 3 months)

Help will be apriciated:)

Guys' date=' i need a future 90+ DM and ST, they need to rise within the next 3 months my teams pritty weak in them area's at the moment as Banega and Suarez who i both have on loan are keeping the team's play off hopes alive, the last game of the season is on wendesday and i dont see myself getting Banega and Suarez coming back to me on loan next season, so i need to look else were, i have 28.6m to spend and then im going to sell McGeady, but then im going to be looking at a move for Arshavin (witch will mean ill need more money, but this is a different story) Could someone fill me in on some other future 90's? that could rise to 90's within the same time period that i wanted the DM and ST to rise in (within 3 months)

Help will be apriciated:)[/quote']

Sergio Busquets and Hulk

Guys' date=' i need a future 90+ DM and ST, they need to rise within the next 3 months my teams pritty weak in them area's at the moment as Banega and Suarez who i both have on loan are keeping the team's play off hopes alive, the last game of the season is on wendesday and i dont see myself getting Banega and Suarez coming back to me on loan next season, so i need to look else were, i have 28.6m to spend and then im going to sell McGeady, but then im going to be looking at a move for Arshavin (witch will mean ill need more money, but this is a different story) Could someone fill me in on some other future 90's? that could rise to 90's within the same time period that i wanted the DM and ST to rise in (within 3 months)

Help will be apriciated:)[/quote']

Marchisio for 90s these rating changes.

For future ones: Moussa Sissoko, Stevan Jovetic, Mario Balotelli

Are following players worth keeping still?

Kelvin LEERDAM

Sandro CALABRO

Miroslav STOCH

Bart BIEMANS

Andre SCHURRLE

Wesley VERHOEK

Ronald SPULLER

Are they likely to rise more in next changes? Do they play regularly or had they a rise for subbing often or changing to a bigger club?

Sergio Busquets and Hulk
Marchisio for 90s these rating changes.

For future ones: Moussa Sissoko' date=' Stevan Jovetic, Mario Balotelli[/quote']

Thanks both, Jovetic and Balotelli are hard to get both managers wont let them go cheaply and im not willing to pay 18-23m for them really however bright there future is. But Sissoko is one ive been looking at for awhile and im surprised he hasnt been snapped up yet, but will he ever get 90+ due to Tolouse not in the champions league?

Thanks both' date=' Jovetic and Balotelli are hard to get both managers wont let them go cheaply and im not willing to pay 18-23m for them really however bright there future is. But Sissoko is one ive been looking at for awhile and im surprised he hasnt been snapped up yet, but will he ever get 90+ due to [b']Tolouse not in the champions league?[/b]

Gignac got a 90, and he plays for tolouse :rolleyes: for strikers also check out Pablo Piatti. won't get a 90 now, but he is one for the future!

Gignac got a 90' date=' and he plays for tolouse :rolleyes: for strikers also check out Pablo Piatti. won't get a 90 now, but he is one for the future![/quote']

I spose but willl Gignac keep 90? i dont really want to get a play that will go up one rating changes then the next go down..

I spose but willl Gignac keep 90? i dont really want to get a play that will go up one rating changes then the next go down..

I was saying that Gignac got a 90 while Tolouse weren't in the Champions League. he should've got 91 for his form in 08-09 Imo, but he was average at the start of this season, hence the 90. If you want a striker here are some options:

90 in the near future: Hulk,Falcao,Pablo Piatti, Javier Pastore.

Strikers with 90+ potential: Joaquin Boghssian, Mauro Formica, Jackson Martinez, Dominic Adiyah, Alberto Paloschi, Thomas Necid.

I was saying that Gignac got a 90 while Tolouse weren't in the Champions League. he should've got 91 for his form in 08-09 Imo' date=' but he was average at the start of this season, hence the 90. If you want a striker here are some options:

90 in the near future: Hulk,Falcao,Pablo Piatti, Javier Pastore.

Strikers with 90+ potential: Joaquin Boghssian, Mauro Formica, Jackson Martinz, Dominic Adiyah, Alberto Paloschi, Thomas Necid.[/quote']

Ive got Falcao.. dont really think i need no more strikers unless theyre cheap and could reach 90 if either Dzeko or Falcao drop (witch i dont think will happen)

Gignac got to 90 despit TFC having bad form and personally starting season badly. He starts for l'EDF, I assure you he is only going up.

Now, the point is, Sissoko is playing an amazing season, being the best player of the team, he has made it to l'EDF too, although not playing unlike Gignac who starts. TFC is still in Europe and slowly rising in ligue 1 so, Sissoko is presumably still going up. Yet you're right that it won't be too easy to him to hit 90, not to mention anything higher than that. However, a move to the other side of the alps has been rumored.

Gignac got to 90 despit TFC having bad form and personally starting season badly. He starts for l'EDF' date=' I assure you he is only going up.

Now, the point is, Sissoko is playing an amazing season, being the best player of the team, he has made it to l'EDF too, although not playing unlike Gignac who starts. TFC is still in Europe and slowly rising in ligue 1 so, Sissoko is presumably still going up. Yet you're right that it won't be too easy to him to hit 90, not to mention anything higher than that. However, a move to the other side of the alps has been rumored.[/quote']

Could you clear out to me what the I'EDF is please?

Well ill wait and see what happens in the near future and ill sign him in the new season (season ends on wendesday coming up, when sould the new season begin?) isnt it the season ends wendesday and then begins on the monday, after play off finals etc, then the first game the season is on the saturday?

Could you clear out to me what the I'EDF is please?

The French national team. And it's l'EDF' date=' not I'EDF. ;)

Well ill wait and see what happens in the near future and ill sign him in the new season (season ends on wendesday coming up, when sould the new season begin?) isnt it the season ends wendesday and then begins on the monday, after play off finals etc, then the first game the season is on the saturday?

No idea. :o

The French national team. And it's l'EDF' date=' not I'EDF. ;)[/quote']

Oh, learn something new everyday:rolleyes::P

No idea. :o

If you put "Soccer manager end of season" into google it comes up with a link called "Messages: End of Season & Promotion Play-Offs | Soccer Manager.com ..."

it says on there, but it wont open for me.

90 in the near future: Hulk' date='Falcao,Pablo Piatti, [b']Javier Pastore[/b].

Strikers with 90+ potential: Joaquin Boghssian, Mauro Formica, Jackson Martinez, Dominic Adiyah, Alberto Paloschi, Thomas Necid.

As much as I like the bolded players, I'd be a bit wary. Pastore is struggling to settle in fully at Palermo and has lost his place in the side recently. I'm sure he will come good, but to say he'll be 90 in the near future is a bit much. That'll be tough at a club like Palermo, but he's definately worth having.

As for the latter two, I've never said that Boghossian has 90+ potential. I think he can definately hit the high 80's but it might be a bit of a stretch for him to go any further. Formica definately has the potential to reach 90+, but he is no way the finished article yet.

Well ill wait and see what happens in the near future and ill sign him in the new season (season ends on wendesday coming up' date=' when sould the new season begin?) isnt it the season ends wendesday and then begins on the monday, after play off finals etc, then the first game the season is on the saturday?[/quote']

It's usually about a week, a bit longer in Gold Championships.

What is the next section to be reviewed??

Sorry if i am off topic:)

Do you ever check in your game world tab the link to "player database changes" tells you in there, but ill just fill you in,

The Section 6 hasnt finished yet..

Section 7 (next) - Albania, Cyprus, Greece, Israel, Malta and Turkey

Section 8 - Portugal, Italy and Spain

Im not sure when they'll happen as i think SM are abit of schedule. (from the time table schedule i saw on SM help)

Do you ever check in your game world tab the link to "player database changes" tells you in there' date=' but ill just fill you in,

The Section 6 hasnt finished yet..

Section 7 (next) - Albania, Cyprus, Greece, Israel, Malta and Turkey

Section 8 - Portugal, Italy and Spain

Im not sure when they'll happen as i think SM are abit of schedule. (from the time table schedule i saw on SM help)[/quote']

Yes but it says the summer leagues are reviewed in june and november, and it wasn't reviewed in november so i thought it will be next

RAMIRES, Santos for 11.7mil rise to 90?

Ángel DI MARIA for 1.45mil rise to 90?

Which one is the better buy? I need a sub CM but also have Arda who I use as a sub Winger, so if I buy Maria, Arda can be my sub CM and Maria my sub Winger.

Or, Ramires my sub CM and Arda my sub Winger:)

Which one is the better buy and who is more likely to get that 90?

Thank you.

RAMIRES' date=' Santos for 11.7mil rise to 90?

Which one is the better buy? I need a sub CM but also have Arda who I use as a sub Winger, so if I buy Maria, Arda can be my sub CM and Maria my sub Winger.

Thank you.[/quote']

Ramires is actually tipped to get a 91 :eek: by DerbyPower, so I think you'd be better off going for him.

RAMIRES' date=' Santos for 11.7mil rise to 90?

Thank you.[/quote']

Get Ramires. I haven't seen much of him play but should rise straight up to 91. Plus, he's often involved with the Brazilian squad. Personally, although Di Maria will rise to 89, I'm not a big fan. I don't think he'll ever cut it with a really top team, but he should reach 90-91 over the course of his career at least.

Ramires for me; better riser, better prospect.