Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

Guest drseanfitz

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

got a chance to sign juanito from atletico, he will only improve my defence by a couple of ratings, but I heared their is a slight chance of a drop in rating, is he worth the gamble,

Also got a chance of signing kaboul for 6 million, wont iget in the starting line up, but has he got a future ahead of him??

got a chance to sign juanito from atletico' date=' he will only improve my defence by a couple of ratings, but I heared their is a slight chance of a drop in rating, is he worth the gamble,

Also got a chance of signing kaboul for 6 million, wont iget in the starting line up, but has he got a future ahead of him??[/quote']

Don't sign Juanito. He's old and he also will drop because he become weak link for Atletico this season.. And i don't think Kaboul has good future so if he won't play at your team,don't buy him

Yes' date=' he is in for a drop.

He is not playing many games and he was injured in the beginning of the season.

If i was you, i would sell him, he is just an average player;)

This time, maybe he won't rise because right now is not scoring any goals, but he is really talented and can be a future 94+.[/quote']

Thanks! I also think Negredo is a very good player although 94 may be a bit much for him :)

any players i must buy from this players?

Demba BA

Tom DE SUTTER

Steven FLETCHER

Moussa DEMBELE

Loïc RÉMY

Miralem PJANIC

Romelo LUKAKU

Marcus BERG

Miloš KRASIC

Dirk MARCELLIS

Gary CAHILL

Benoît TREMOULINAS

Cristian ANSALDI

Taye TAIWO

I would buy the bolded ones.:)

any players i must buy from this players?

Demba BA

Tom DE SUTTER

Steven FLETCHER

Moussa DEMBELE

Loïc RÉMY

Miralem PJANIC

Romelo LUKAKU

Marcus BERG

Miloš KRASIC

Dirk MARCELLIS

Gary CAHILL

Benoît TREMOULINAS

Cristian ANSALDI

Taye TAIWO

I know Pjanic and Tremoulinas are real good and possibly hitting 90 in next changes. I also suppose Ansaldi will rise in next changes. Loic Rémy is very good too and will rise when moves to a bigger club. Sure to do that, he's already in l'EDF.

I'd really appreciate if someone could share a thought here. I manage Fiorentina in a custom setup which is highly competitive. I have Mutu earmarked for a possible drop to 93 very soon whom I'd like to replace with the next potential 94+ striker. Another option is to perhaps add in a young prospect in part exchange for a player such as Henry. But how short-lived this solution is I don't know.

Basically I need someone with a rating of at least 92 and potential to rise soon in exchange for Mutu. Any ideas? My other striker base is quite intact with Gilardino and Jovetic. Midfield is quite solid with De Rossi, Stankovic, Gourcuff, Montolivo and Afellay. Defense is somewhat shaky in comparison with Squillaci, Escude and Gamberini. Might even choose to give up the striker for a soon to be world class defender.

I'd really appreciate if someone could share a thought here. I manage Fiorentina in a custom setup which is highly competitive. I have Mutu earmarked for a possible drop to 93 very soon whom I'd like to replace with the next potential 94+ striker. Another option is to perhaps add in a young prospect in part exchange for a player such as Henry. But how short-lived this solution is I don't know.

Basically I need someone with a rating of at least 92 and potential to rise soon in exchange for Mutu. Any ideas? My other striker base is quite intact with Gilardino and Jovetic. Midfield is quite solid with De Rossi' date=' Stankovic, Gourcuff, Montolivo and Afellay. Defense is somewhat shaky in comparison with Squillaci, Escude and Gamberini. Might even choose to give up the striker for a soon to be world class defender.[/quote']

If you need a striker who will rise go for Diego Milito, he will rise to 94. Or if you need a young forward go for Higuain, who has a fifty-fifty chance of rising. You can also go for Alexandre Pato.

If you need a striker who will rise go for Diego Milito' date=' he will rise to 94. Or if you need a young forward go for Higuain, who has a fifty-fifty chance of rising. You can also go for Alexandre Pato.[/quote']

I appreciate that you tend to gravitate towards Serie A based players but I think Higuain has to rise if Milito does. Higuain has proven himself at Real Madrid for the second seasons running and he has gotten capped by Argentina. Milito hasn't featured for Argentina for quite awhile. I agree that Milito is on fire, but so is Higuain. Both has as much chance of rising imo. :)

I appreciate that you tend to gravitate towards Serie A based players but I think Higuain has to rise if Milito does. Higuain has proven himself at Real Madrid for the second seasons running and he has gotten capped by Argentina. Milito hasn't featured for Argentina for quite awhile. I agree that Milito is on fire' date=' but so is Higuain. Both has as much chance of rising imo. :)[/quote']

Don't take me wrong. I like Higuain very much and I'm not learning towards player from Serie A;)

Hi there was wondering if anyone at PSV I should keep or sell???

CÁSSIO, Ramos

ROORDA, Bas

ISAKSSON, Andreas

PIETERS, Erik

SALCIDO, Carlos

MANOLEV, Stanislav

KROMKAMP, Jan

OJO, Funso

VUKOVIC, Jagos

MARCELLIS, Dirk

MAZA RODRIGUEZ

OOIJER, André

DZSUDZSAK, Balázs

WUYTENS, Stijn

SIMONS, Timmy

ZHOU, Haibin

ENGELAAR, Orlando

MANCO, Reimond

BAKKAL, Otman

AFELLAY, Ibrahim

REIS, Jonathan

AMRABAT, Nordin

TOIVONEN, Ola

LAZOVIC, Danko

KOEVERMANS, Danny

Cheers, will rep for help

I manage a Man Utd squad and am pleased with my team overall however I am looking to improve my RB (highest being Wes Brown) with Vidic,Ferdinand and Evra all above the 90 mark I was wondering if anyone could advise on any RB's looking for a rise to around the 91-92 mark please? or any youngsters in the RB position who are expected to rise? thak you :)

CÁSSIO' date=' Ramos

ROORDA, Bas

[b']ISAKSSON, Andreas[/b]

PIETERS, Erik

SALCIDO, Carlos

MANOLEV, Stanislav

KROMKAMP, Jan

OJO, Funso

VUKOVIC, Jagos

MARCELLIS, Dirk

MAZA RODRIGUEZ

OOIJER, André

DZSUDZSAK, Balázs

WUYTENS, Stijn

SIMONS, Timmy

ZHOU, Haibin

ENGELAAR, Orlando

MANCO, Reimond

BAKKAL, Otman

AFELLAY, Ibrahim

REIS, Jonathan

AMRABAT, Nordin

TOIVONEN, Ola

LAZOVIC, Danko

KOEVERMANS, Danny

PSV is not going to be reviewed for a while.

But i would keep the bolded ones..

CÁSSIO' date=' Ramos

ROORDA, Bas[b']

ISAKSSON, Andreas

PIETERS, Erik[/b]

SALCIDO, Carlos

MANOLEV, Stanislav

KROMKAMP, Jan

OJO, Funso

VUKOVIC, Jagos

MARCELLIS, Dirk

MAZA RODRIGUEZ

OOIJER, André

DZSUDZSAK, Balázs

WUYTENS, Stijn

SIMONS, Timmy

ZHOU, Haibin

ENGELAAR, Orlando

MANCO, Reimond

BAKKAL, Otman

AFELLAY, Ibrahim

REIS, Jonathan

AMRABAT, Nordin

TOIVONEN, Ola

LAZOVIC, Danko

KOEVERMANS, Danny

I wouls keep the ones in bold;)

I manage a Man Utd squad and am pleased with my team overall however I am looking to improve my RB (highest being Wes Brown) with Vidic' date='Ferdinand and Evra all above the 90 mark I was wondering if anyone could advise on any RB's looking for a rise to around the 91-92 mark please? or any youngsters in the RB position who are expected to rise? thak you :)[/quote']

Anyone please? It's just I would like to keep hold of Rafael however Brown and Neville i would be looking to replace.