Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

thanks for help all three of you' date=' I have the chance to buy either Otamendi and David Luiz, so who would it be[/quote']

Otamendi. He has already been capped by Argentina while David Luiz hasn't. One thing to note though, David Luiz has been playing well this season and could move to a bigger team. Otamendi is also rumored to be Europe-bound soon so I would tend to go for Otamendi.

I'm thinking of buying Walter Samuel in my set where is worth 13.4million, my current CB's are:

• MAXWELL, Scherer LB/LM 28 92
  • BRUNO ALVES, Eduardo CB 28 92
  • ESCUDE, Julien CB/LB 30 92
  • GAMBERINI, Alessandro CB 28 91
  • CHYGRYNSKIY, Dmytro CB 23 90

Is he worth getting for Maxwell or Escude?

Thanks for any help.

I'm thinking of buying Walter Samuel in my set where is worth 13.4million' date=' my current CB's are:

[list']

[*]MAXWELL, Scherer LB/LM 28 92

[*]BRUNO ALVES, Eduardo CB 28 92

[*]ESCUDE, Julien CB/LB 30 92

[*]GAMBERINI, Alessandro CB 28 91

[*]CHYGRYNSKIY, Dmytro CB 23 90

Thanks for any help.

Get rid of Maxwell. He has offered nothing to Barcelona since joining. Abidal is preferred when fit. Escude will keep his 92 as he still plays for France, albeit a reserve CB.

I'm thinking of buying Walter Samuel in my set where is worth 13.4million' date=' my current CB's are:

[list']

Thanks for any help.

Yes certainly mate there both have a chance of dropping, whilst Samuel could rise to a 93:D

You should sell him. Only played 2 games at Brasileiro since come from Argentinos Juniors. And now' date=' Roberto Carlos joined Corinthians,so he'll find it hard to play[/quote']

Sorry mate didnt see it.

Cheers thought as much, was a little worried incase of an injury

Tosic is fantastic talent but he rarely play at United' date='so i think you shouldn't buy him. If you don't need those players, none of them is good buy for you[/quote']

ok thanks I guess i'l buy wallcot he is transfer banned til January 15 i hope no one takes over the club before that B)

[list']

Thanks for any help.

You could also sell CHYGRYNSKIY because he has been playing awfully and leaving huge gaps in the Barca defence.

Otamendi. He has already been capped by Argentina while David Luiz hasn't. One thing to note though' date=' David Luiz has been playing well this season and could move to a bigger team. Otamendi is also rumored to be Europe-bound soon so I would tend to go for Otamendi.[/quote']

I've got a similar problem... which is better? Otamendi, an 86 going to 88 perhaps, at 6.6 mm or a 91-rated Alex (Chelsea), going for 8.6 mm... I can only get one. My starting 11 is around 86 rated so it seems possible I could make more money on Alex, no?

except i can't see alex rising too much. Yes he plays for chelsea' date=' but quite frankly hes ****. Get otamendi, cheaper and will rise mroe, which means more profit[/quote']

I agree with you that Alex won't rise, but I don't think he'll fall either as he's healthy again and playing. And given my squad, I think my chairman will value him a lot more than 8.6 mm. Based on the chairman value change I think I might make more money on him in the short-term. And he's higher rated so he'll help me win games in a very competitive league. So for me a lot is the long-term - can Otamendi develop into a 90+ player over the next year or so? And how much risk is there that Alex drops?

I agree with you that Alex won't rise' date=' but I don't think he'll fall either as he's healthy again and playing. And given my squad, I think my chairman will value him a lot more than 8.6 mm. Based on the chairman value change I think I might make more money on him in the short-term. And he's higher rated so he'll help me win games in a very competitive league. So for me a lot is the long-term - can Otamendi develop into a 90+ player over the next year or so? And how much risk is there that Alex drops?[/quote']

Try reading this - it might help you out:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=856989&postcount=45

:)

Ok, I'm buying a RB/RM and can choose from the list:

Anyukov

Srna

Konko

Lichtsteiner

Iraola

I can afford any of them and all of them are good enough at the moment as I play in English 3rd division. Anyukov or Srna would cost almost my whole budget, is any of them worth it? Do they stand any chance for a rise? Are they staying? Konko is obviously the cheapest and what I have seen he has had very good season so far - chances for a rise? If Konko could have a rise he would be best choice because that would leave some me enough money to act in occasion. Lichtsteiner I personally like but how has he done in Lazio this year - hasn't Lazio itself been quite awkward? I don't remember where they're in table now, but when I last time checked on club it sucked. And then there's Athletic's Iraola...

Ok' date=' I'm buying a RB/RM and can choose from the list:

Anyukov

Srna

Konko

Lichtsteiner

Iraola

I can afford any of them and all of them are good enough at the moment as I play in English 3rd division. Anyukov or Srna would cost almost my whole budget, is any of them worth it? Do they stand any chance for a rise? Are they staying? Konko is obviously the cheapest and what I have seen he has had very good season so far - chances for a rise? If Konko could have a rise he would be best choice because that would leave some me enough money to act in occasion. Lichtsteiner I personally like but how has he done in Lazio this year - hasn't Lazio itself been quite awkward? I don't remember where they're in table now, but when I last time checked on club it sucked. And then there's Athletic's Iraola...[/quote']

Go For Konko. Has A Chance Of Rising And Very Cheap.

Ok' date=' I'm buying a RB/RM and can choose from the list:

Anyukov

Srna

Konko

Lichtsteiner

Iraola

I can afford any of them and all of them are good enough at the moment as I play in English 3rd division. Anyukov or Srna would cost almost my whole budget, is any of them worth it? Do they stand any chance for a rise? Are they staying? Konko is obviously the cheapest and what I have seen he has had very good season so far - chances for a rise? If Konko could have a rise he would be best choice because that would leave some me enough money to act in occasion. Lichtsteiner I personally like but how has he done in Lazio this year - hasn't Lazio itself been quite awkward? I don't remember where they're in table now, but when I last time checked on club it sucked. And then there's Athletic's Iraola...[/quote']

Both Anyukov and Srna is solid 91 player as they still play in good standard for thir club and consistently featured for national team, but they might cost you a lot..

Konko has nice chance of rising as he's now stay fit and he's doing well so far at RB spot. But, this January new RB Stankevicius joined from Sampdoria so he'll has some competition in the rest of season

Lichsteiner is my favourite from the list.. Aggressive going forward, i'm one of his fan since he play his debut with Lazio. I can see him end up at big club one day

Iraola is consistently performer for Bilbao and now Bilbao doing pretty well, so he should keep his rating

Based on chance of rising and to make you earn more money, go for Konko

Based on potential on the future, i'll go to Lichsteiner