Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

Re: Respuesta: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Sessegnon - will likely never reach more than 90' date=' even if he is very good. However, PSG are not a top side at the moment.

Turan - Has loads of potential, but must move from Turkey before a potential rise

Adriano - If it is "the old Adriano" he has a shot at a rise, as he was the top scorer of Brazil

Barnetta - Been great this season for a brilliant Leverkusen. Probably a +1

Fernandinho - I'm not sure

Kranjcar - Will probably rise, as spurs has been great

Wendel - Will probably not rise, maybe moving to genoa

Pranjic - Will not rise, probably be sitting on the bench when Robben is back

Farfan - Could rise, as he has been one of the bes on a good Schalke.

Who should i buy?

Thanks.[/quote']

Then it is up to you what you want, I wouldve bought Farfan or Barnetta:)

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Just had a bid for Pato accepted. I am giving away Mutu and Trochowski for him. What do you think?

It's a good deal. He won't rise (or drop) these changes but he is only 20 so he has his life ahead of him to reach higher ratings :P

I got Pato for my Fiorentina for Mutu + 10 million (he was still 90 back then) and then he rose to 92...so it was a worthwhile investment. Do yours too!

What do you guys think of Ludovic Obraniak and Yohan Cabaye?

I don't watch french football, so i don't know:confused:

I only really watch the likes of Marsielle, Lyon and Bordeaux etc in the champions league.

Soo, What's there potential and Next rating changes?

What do you guys think of Ludovic Obraniak and Yohan Cabaye?

I don't watch french football' date=' so i don't know:confused:

I only really watch the likes of Marsielle, Lyon and Bordeaux etc in the champions league.

Soo, What's there potential and Next rating changes?

Obraniak +1/2

Cabaye +1

I think they have loads of potential, so just go ahead and buy;)

I thought the schedule for this season was like last season:confused:

What I mean is, it depends whether they go back to section one again or decide to do the summer leagues next. I'm sure there will be an announcement after Italy and Spain are done, but even if they were to go straight back to section one and go through the main section as it indicates, there's no way they'll get to France by March - they won't be quick enough. Either way, countries like Ukraine and Russia could do with being updated, so I think the schedule could get a bit messy.

Guest drseanfitz

got John Arne Riise and Dennis Aogo for left back, I know Riise might get a 90, but what are the prospects for both short and long? and is there any worry of Aogo losing LB?

I have a complete real madrid squad and i want to get rid of kaka who do you think i should trade him for? Pato, Rooney, Torres, Aguero, Tevez, Gomez, Fabregas, Diego, David Silva, ?? Who will be better this year ? :D I really want to hear some of your opinions because i really can't decide who to get

Victor GIULIANO im offered him for 4m i know he was a talent but i havent been able to follow brazil football at all now with work is he worth buying and what are his long term prospects??

Keep him' date=' not just because he's gonna rise again soon, but because he's a bit talent. I suggest you read Mark's thread on the kid, below. He has been touted as the new Ronaldinho by one media source.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=38336&highlight=giuliano&page=2

I just started with a brandnew Villareal and don´t know anything

about spanish football.

I read the rating predictions for the upcoming changes, but i would be interested in a longer perspective.

Should i sell all the droppers now or is someone worth keeping.

For example is someones drop just because of injuries and he will rise again ?

Is there one of the younger players with a bright future, someone that will

be a regular next season maybe ?

Will some of the older players retire in the summer ?

There are two 89 RB, has the younger one, Angel Lopez, the potential

to become 90 someday ?

There is a lot of interest in Nilmar and Rossi, what do you think is their long term potential ?

I just started with a brandnew Villareal and don´t know anything

about spanish football.

I read the rating predictions for the upcoming changes' date=' but i would be interested in a longer perspective.

Should i sell all the droppers now or is someone worth keeping.

For example is someones drop just because of injuries and he will rise again ?

Is there one of the younger players with a bright future, someone that will

be a regular next season maybe ?

Will some of the older players retire in the summer ?

There are two 89 RB, has the younger one, Angel Lopez, the potential

to become 90 someday ?

There is a lot of interest in Nilmar and Rossi, what do you think is their long term potential ?[/quote']

Keep Nilmar and Rossi both are good prospects and Nilmar will rise to 90, get rid of Gonzalo the defender as he has lost his place to Marcano.. Try and get a new right back if u can...

I know he isn't at that level at the moment but a good rising rb is Bonucci of bari. Bari have like the best or second best defensive record in serie a and he's looking at a rise from 80-85' date=' and will keep rising.[/quote']

i have already got but thanks for the sugguestion. I was looking for someone minimum 85 rating that going to rise soon

I have a complete real madrid squad and i want to get rid of kaka who do you think i should trade him for? Pato' date=' Rooney, Torres, Aguero, Tevez, Gomez, Fabregas, Diego, David Silva, ?? Who will be better this year ? :D I really want to hear some of your opinions because i really can't decide who to get[/quote']

I would try to get Rooney, Fabregas, and as second choices David Silva, Higuain, maybe Tevez...