Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Van Nisterooy is set to drop to a 93 and i am sure diego will stay (he will definately rise in the future)' date=' so in other words GOOD DEAL.

Hope i helped[/quote']

Diego will drop, he's been inconclusive for Juve. -1 at the very least. Go for Sneijder instead, if you can. Reliable CM/AM.

Diego will drop' date=' he's been inconclusive for Juve. -1 at the very least. Go for Sneijder instead, if you can. Reliable CM/AM.[/quote']

Diego won't drop. He and the whole squad of Juve has had a poor season but he won't drop. In my opinion he is better than Sneijder on his day.

A mate of mine is leaving his club in a league we're in and he's agreed to sell me one of his players. The question is, who should I buy? Any position or age, just a player with a good rating future. I would greatly appreciate the help. These are his players without TBs:

Squillaci

Cata Diaz

Yobo

Jansen

Joaquin

Poulsen

Rolfes

De Zeeuw

Liverani

Alex de Souza

Gervinho

Andy Johnson

By the way any suggestions for RBs, only have Cuellar and Naughton, looking for player rated inbetween with a chance of a rise.

A mate of mine is leaving his club in a league we're in and he's agreed to sell me one of his players. The question is' date=' who should I buy? Any position or age, just a player with a good rating future. I would greatly appreciate the help. These are his players without TBs:

Squillaci

Cata Diaz

Yobo

Jansen

Joaquin

Poulsen

Rolfes

De Zeeuw

Liverani

Alex de Souza

Gervinho

Andy Johnson

By the way any suggestions for RBs, only have Cuellar and Naughton, looking for player rated inbetween with a chance of a rise.[/quote']

Thats cheating:eek:

Buy Gervinho anyway, 11 goals for Lille this season.

Diego won't drop. He and the whole squad of Juve has had a poor season but he won't drop. In my opinion he is better than Sneijder on his day.

Diego Ribas da Cunha: 18 games, 3 goals, 4 assists in Serie A.

Juventus is 5th.

Obviously Diego is not fulfilling his 94 potential and is not performing to the standards he had shown in the past. He was supposed to be the quality man for Juve but instead he has disappointed many Juve fans since he seems to find no purpose on the pitch, either as an assist man, as a central midfielder, or as a scorer. His stats aren't enough for his rating, he will drop at least by one.

If you really want to bring Sneijder into this...12 games, 4 goals, 4 assists, in other words 1 assist and 1 goal every 3 games...compare to Diego who has 1 goal every 6 games and 1 assist evey 4 point something games...

Sneijder is the most important midfielder for Italy's No.1 team and performs amazingly in all competitions, having even scored and done great plays to bring Inter to the 1/8 finals of the CL. On the other hand, Diego couldn't help Juve from dropping to the Europa League...

Sneijder is playing like a 94 player should be: center of the team, always a starter, crucial in cups and league.

Diego is playing like a person who lost their role in the game, and besides a few incidents, he hasn't left any mark on the season thus far, both in Europe and in Italy. Ergo, Diego will drop, Sneijder will stay.

And by this I am not saying Diego doesn't have quality; he does, he has shown it. But he isn't finding his job at Juve, and he will take damage because of this. In the summer I would've liked to see Diego at Inter, but now I can only say the real deal has been Sneijder.

Sorry, but unless you give some arguments, I believe that I am correct in asserting the fact that Diego will drop.

Hey, i need to make some more funds available, so i need to sell some of my youth players. So is there anyone who i should definitely sell now, or anyone i should def keep for the future. Cheers in advance, any help is appreciated, rep available.

Bolat

Carcela Gonzalez

Ozcal

Henderson

Zambrano

Michel

Nemeth

Griezmann

Camacho

Cleverley

Koch

Church

Kenia

Moritz

Andre Santos

Weiss

Daeseleire

Walker

Fabio Faria

Osei

Wood

El Ghanassy

Ignjovski

Forbes

Reinartz

Ventura

Schmitz

Makonda

Coppens

Riviere

Lestienne

Addy

Marcos Alonso

Butterfield

Fallou

Guest drseanfitz

Hey' date=' i need to make some more funds available, so i need to sell some of my youth players. So is there anyone who i should definitely sell now, or anyone i should def keep for the future. Cheers in advance, any help is appreciated, rep available.

Bolat

Carcela Gonzalez

Ozcal

Henderson

Zambrano

Michel

Nemeth

Griezmann

Camacho

Cleverley

Koch

Church

Kenia

Moritz

Andre Santos

Weiss

Daeseleire

Walker

Fabio Faria

Osei

Wood

El Ghanassy

Ignjovski

Forbes

Reinartz

Ventura

Schmitz

Makonda

Coppens

Riviere

Lestienne

Addy

Marcos Alonso

Butterfield

Fallou

I'd keep the ones in red. other people will be better qualified to advise on others

Hello SM's I really need help. can anyone tell me if i should trade Pjanic for any 2 of these players

Ramires santos(benfica 22-90)

Falcao radamel(Porto 23-90)

Lorrente Fernando(Athletic Bilbao 24-90)

Hernandes anderson(sao paulo 24-90)

although I really need high rated players right now i don't want to let the future star go. are those guy worth anything or are they just short lived prospects

Hey' date=' i need to make some more funds available, so i need to sell some of my youth players. So is there anyone who i should definitely sell now, or anyone i should def keep for the future. Cheers in advance, any help is appreciated, rep available.

[b']Bolat[/b]

Carcela Gonzalez

Ozcal

Henderson

Zambrano

Michel

Nemeth

Griezmann

Camacho

Cleverley

Koch

Church

Kenia

Moritz

Andre Santos

Weiss

Daeseleire

Walker

Fabio Faria

Osei

Wood

El Ghanassy

Ignjovski

Forbes

Reinartz

Ventura

Schmitz

Makonda

Coppens

Riviere

Lestienne

Addy

Marcos Alonso

Butterfield

Fallou

Those are the ones i know there may be more:D

Guest drseanfitz

Okay cheers repped' date=' good to know as was considering selling Lestienne.

Any one else have any other ideas?[/quote']

forgot Carcela Gonzalez, belgian international. keep him

Bolat

Carcela Gonzalez

Ozcal

Henderson

Zambrano

Michel

Nemeth

Griezmann

Camacho

Cleverley

Koch

Church

Kenia

Moritz

Andre Santos

Weiss

Daeseleire

Walker

Fabio Faria

Osei

Wood

El Ghanassy

Ignjovski

Forbes

Reinartz

Ventura

Schmitz

Makonda

Coppens

Riviere

Lestienne

Addy

Marcos Alonso

Butterfield

Fallou

Keep the bold ones

Bolat

Carcela Gonzalez

Ozcal

Henderson

Zambrano

Michel

Nemeth

Griezmann

Camacho

Cleverley

Koch

Church

Kenia

Moritz

Andre Santos

Weiss

Daeseleire

Walker

Fabio Faria

Osei

Wood

El Ghanassy

Ignjovski

Forbes

Reinartz

Ventura

Schmitz

Makonda

Coppens

Riviere

Lestienne

Addy

Marcos Alonso

Butterfield

Fallou[/quote']

I think you should definitely keep Kenia he played in 11 games this year until the injury, he is expected to become schalke starter soon. I also think you shouldn't sell nemeth or weiss

Bolat

Carcela Gonzalez

Ozcal

Henderson

Zambrano

Michel

Nemeth

Griezmann

Camacho

Cleverley

Koch

Church

Kenia

Moritz

Andre Santos

Weiss

Daeseleire

Walker

Fabio Faria

Osei

Wood

El Ghanassy

Ignjovski

Forbes

Reinartz

Ventura

Schmitz

Makonda

Coppens

Riviere

Lestienne

Addy

Marcos Alonso

Butterfield

Fallou[/quote']

Out of those, Griezmann is a must keeper. If Rivière is E. Rivière from St.-Étienne, he is likely to rise significantly in next changes, so keep him until that and sell after. Don't know any others who you would have to keep. Makonda ain't rising just now, but he is good prospect.

Is it so that no one believes in Zambrano? What I checked for the facts myself, before purchasing im, it seemed that he has been reasonably highly rated in Germany (by pundits) and as he plays a lot he should get another rise in spring changes.

Would Deco be a good trade for Stephen Ireland? I have Ireland and he's my best CM' date=' but I prefer using my other two CMs rated 89 and 88.[/quote']

No way m8. Ireland will be 91+ soon as he starts for City and is a class act. He is one of City's most important players if not most important. Deco doesn't play much at Chelsea and is nearly 10 years older than Ireland. He will keep dropping whereas Ireland will keep rising. Hope that helped.

No way m8. Ireland will be 91+ soon as he starts for City and is a class act. He is one of City's most important players if not most important. Deco doesn't play much at Chelsea and is nearly 10 years older than Ireland. He will keep dropping whereas Ireland will keep rising. Hope that helped.

Thanks. Thought Ireland had lost his place with De Jong and Barry being there.

How about swapping Jaaskelainen for Heurlho Gomes?