Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Selling Salvidor Cabanas, Club America offered my over the odds for him probs due to him recovering from being shot :(, he is my favorite player on SM at 91 he has 24 goals in 25 games :( how can i replace him?

I have under £20 Million to spend i want a player who good and will rise but also a player who always scores on SM too!!

Selling Salvidor Cabanas' date=' Club America offered my over the odds for him probs due to him recovering from being shot :(, he is my favorite player on SM at 91 he has 24 goals in 25 games :( how can i replace him?

I have under £20 Million to spend i want a player who good and will rise [b']but[/b] also a player who always scores on SM too!!

Erm, different game worlds have different top scorers?

Get Bukharov.

Erm' date=' different game worlds have different top scorers?

Get Bukharov.[/quote']

Its not about Goalscorers but from my experiance, some players always play well like Cabanas, Suarez etc... so just need someone to do a job like that. Im thinking about Wellinton,Oscar Cardozo?

When can he rise, i do have him on another GameWorld an amazing player! but when is Russia being reviewed?

Re: Respuesta: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Corchia' date='Matthews and Kyle Walker are definite keepers?

Thanks.[/quote']

I would keep Corchia and sell the other two. Walker is good but he got called back by Spurs from Sheffield United, I really doubt he'll get so much playing time at Spurs.

I would keep Corchia and sell the other two. Walker is good but he got called back by Spurs from Sheffield United' date=' I really doubt he'll get so much playing time at Spurs.[/quote']

sell matthews NO WAY sorry pazz but if this is adam matthews your talking about mate you are way off the mark mate matthews is goona be miles bigger than both keep matthews and corchia and if this is adam matthews DO NOT SELL!

sell matthews NO WAY sorry pazz but if this is adam matthews your talking about mate you are way off the mark mate matthews is goona be miles bigger than both keep matthews and corchia and if this is adam matthews DO NOT SELL!

Thought it was another Matthews than Adam:o....

Buss HENRIQUE

keep or sell?

Sell, I don't know why he was bought by Barca if they don't give him any real chance. The same thing will most probably happen to Keirrison. Sell Henrique and try to bring a good young CB like Kjaer perhaps or Subotic or Hummels.

Guys

I've just sold Mutu and have to replace him quick! I only have Cavenaghi (who's been poor) and Falcao.

Problem is that pretty much all the forwards rated 90 upwards are already playing for managed teams....there's nobody left above 92 and I can't see any of the teams selling them!

Can anyone suggest a decent forward or 2 around the 90/91 mark that might be in for a rise soon? I would be willing to look at 89 if they were definitely gonna rise.

A couple that I've found that are available are:

Iaquinta 91

Kiessling 90

Suarez 90

Pazzini 90

Kone 90

There is a few others there but I don't know enough (if anything at all) about them!!

Any help would be appreciated....cheers!

Guys

I've just sold Mutu and have to replace him quick! I only have Cavenaghi (who's been poor) and Falcao.

Problem is that pretty much all the forwards rated 90 upwards are already playing for managed teams....there's nobody left above 92 and I can't see any of the teams selling them!

Can anyone suggest a decent forward or 2 around the 90/91 mark that might be in for a rise soon? I would be willing to look at 89 if they were definitely gonna rise.

A couple that I've found that are available are:

Iaquinta 91

Kiessling 90

Suarez 90

Pazzini 90

Kone 90

There is a few others there but I don't know enough (if anything at all) about them!!

Any help would be appreciated....cheers!

Without a doubt pick up Suarez, also what about Dzeko?

A few players on my Bradford team have had there transfer bans liffted and im wondering wether or not to keep them or to let them go and bring in some new risers or talent.

Dean Moxey - 80

Yann M'villa - 82

Antonie Griezmann - 83

Muniain - 85

Pedro - 88

Simon Church - 82

Also Thomas Muller - 85 , who has been reduced to the bench.

So Who should i sell and keep and if sell who should i use the money to buy ?

A few players on my Bradford team have had there transfer bans liffted and im wondering wether or not to keep them or to let them go and bring in some new risers or talent.

Dean Moxey - 80

Yann M'villa - 82

Antonie Griezmann - 83

Muniain - 85

Pedro - 88

Simon Church - 82

Also Thomas Muller - 85 ' date=' who has been reduced to the bench.

So Who should i sell and keep and if sell who should i use the money to buy ?[/quote']

Can Anybody help me ? :)

Dean Moxey - 80

Yann M'villa - 82

Antonie Griezmann - 83

Muniain - 85

Pedro - 88

Simon Church - 82

Also Thomas Muller - 85 ' date=' who has been reduced to the bench.

So Who should i sell and keep and if sell who should i use the money to buy ?[/quote']

Dean Moxey - 80 sell

Yann M'villa - 82 keep

Antonie Griezmann - 83 keep

Muniain - 85 FUTURE STAR

Pedro - 88 FUTURE STAR

Simon Church - 82 SELL

THOMAS MULLER KEEP HE IS GOOD

HOPE THIS HELPS MATE:D

BUY GATAGOV

MORITIZ AND SCHIMTIZ FROM SCHALKE (probably wrong spelling sorry)

Guys, looking for a few prospects for my Liverpool team, i've recently sold a lot of players to sign Sergio Aguero, Ill sell Klose and Pavlyuchenko when there transfer bans are up to raise money then sign prospects, but i can't think of any that will cost below 5m, The likes of...

Lukaku, Suarez, Hazard, Ljajic, Delac, Sakho, basically the majority of the obvious ones have been taken.

So could i have some names, and then i can check if they're available or not.

Thanks for any help in advance:)

Guys' date=' looking for a few prospects for my Liverpool team, i've recently sold a lot of players to sign Sergio Aguero, Ill sell Klose and Pavlyuchenko when there transfer bans are up to raise money then sign prospects, but i can't think of any that will cost below 5m, The likes of...

Lukaku, Suarez, Hazard, Ljajic, Delac, Sakho, basically the majority of the obvious ones have been taken.

So could i have some names, and then i can check if they're available or not.

Thanks for any help in advance:)[/quote']

Paloschi (F), Bonucci (CB), Ranocchia (CB), Macheda (CF), Neymar (F), Sirigu (GK), Koman (LM), Ramsey (CM), N'gog (CF), Ninis (RM), Poli (CM)

Other ones, which might be taken though since they're better: Kjaer (CB), Criscito (LB), Moussa Sissoko (DM), Ozil (AM), Marin (W), Perotti (W), Falcao (F), Jovetic (AM), Kroos (AM), Dzagoev (AM), Beck (RB)

Hope it gelps :D