Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

Re: Riferimento: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Hi all.

I can buy two of those fantastic players: Masquerano' date=' Xabi Alonso, Tevez, Villa and Torres.

I have Forlan, Gomez and Di Natale as forwards and Toulalan and L.Diarra as DM.

Which of them should i buy?[/quote']

I would buy Xabi Alonso and Tevez,

Alonso is doing well at Real, with Mascherano struggling to find form at a poor Liverpool side

Torres has the quality over Villa, but Tevez is the best value for money. Scoring goals for fun at Man. City, with 18 goals. (14 goals in last 14 games). He's possibly, along with Wayne Rooney the main contender for top scorer this season

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

We'll the majority of the players are transfer banned' date=' but do you think them players have reached there peak for the time being?? If Ross Forbes does get his +3/4 that he's 'apparently' going to get, ill sell him as i signed him for 10k and he's now worth 1.7m and if he gets 83/84 he'll be worth about 3m.

I might have to disagree with you on Adam Matthews and John Fleck, but with Fleck i could get about 5m for him, ill see what i want more when a player i REALY want comes available though, but ill keep on to them too for the time being and then sell the ones you said to sell.

While im here, yet again another club has come available, Im going to sign Moussa Sissoko from a external club, and Lloris when an unmanaged club in my game world becomes available, but the club thats just come available also has a good team, who should i sign out the following, place in order, might be able to get a few more than one.

Frédéric Kanoute

Samir Nasri

Raul Albiol

Bacary Sagna

Saloman Kalou

Carlos Vela

Aaron Ramsey..

^ difficult, i know!

1. Albiol/Sagna

2. Sagna/Albiol

3. Kanouté

4. Ramsey

5. Kalou

6. Vela

1 = The best to sign

6 = The worst to sign

Also, keep Matthews, I always mix him up with another Matthew, hence I said sell him.

We'll the majority of the players are transfer banned' date=' but do you think them players have reached there peak for the time being?? If Ross Forbes does get his +3/4 that he's 'apparently' going to get, ill sell him as i signed him for 10k and he's now worth 1.7m and if he gets 83/84 he'll be worth about 3m.

I might have to disagree with you on Adam Matthews and John Fleck, but with Fleck i could get about 5m for him, ill see what i want more when a player i REALY want comes available though, but ill keep on to them too for the time being and then sell the ones you said to sell.

While im here, yet again another club has come available, Im going to sign Moussa Sissoko from a external club, and Lloris when an unmanaged club in my game world becomes available, but the club thats just come available also has a good team, who should i sign out the following, place in order, might be able to get a few more than one.

Frédéric Kanoute

Samir Nasri

Raul Albiol

Bacary Sagna

Saloman Kalou

Carlos Vela

Aaron Ramsey..

^ difficult, i know!

Bacary Sagna

Frédéric Kanoute

Samir Nasri

Saloman Kalou

Aaron Ramsey

Carlos Vela

Raul Albiol

Guest BrandonBurrows

Need some help cutting down my youth squad, these are a few I'm unsure about;

Francis Coquelin

Fabio Borini

Denis Alibec

Vincenzo Fiorillo

Aiman Napoli

Simone Zaza

Which to keep and which to sell?

Re: Respuesta: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Which 2?

Marchisio

Dzagoev

Ramires

Hamsik

And who would you sell to sign Sakho?

Vermaelen' date='Kjaer,Cissokho or any of them?

Thanks.[/quote']

barely know dzagoev but would go for:

Ramires

Hamsik

and to sell if you really need: vermaelen, or none of them. kjaer definitely not.

I have an offer in for Marquez(which sucks but I'll negotiate)and I dunno if I should sell him. My other CB's are Puyol,Pique,Henrique Buss, Milito + Marquez and I need to sell 1 of them so I can buy an RB that will cover for Dani Alves(if he gets injured, hope he doesnt). And I've cut it down to either Marquez or Buss. Should I involve Buss in a deal for an RB or just negotiate Marquez for a deal for Zambrotta?

I have an offer in for Marquez(which sucks but I'll negotiate)and I dunno if I should sell him. My other CB's are Puyol' date='Pique,Henrique Buss, Milito + Marquez and I need to sell 1 of them so I can buy an RB that will cover for Dani Alves(if he gets injured, hope he doesnt). And I've cut it down to either Marquez or Buss. Should I involve Buss in a deal for an RB or just negotiate Marquez for a deal for Zambrotta?[/quote']

I would sell, he barely plays nowadays and should drop in the future.

A few players i have, and i'm on unsure oh whether to sell or not, as i never play them and could do with getting rid of my massive squad.. players that i bought ages ago, and have risen.. now im unsure of whether to keep or sell!?

Diego PEROTTI

Ranieri SANDRO

Alberto BOTIA

Holger BADSTUBER

Macedo MICHEL

Fabian DELPH

Christoph MORITZ

Vladimir WEISS

Leandro CABRERA

Vito MANNONE

Gaetano D'AGOSTINO

Danijel PRANJIC

Zdravko KUZMANOVIC

André-Pierre GIGNAC

Who should is sell and keep!? I don't play any of them :confused:

Riferimento: Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

A few players i have' date=' and i'm on unsure oh whether to sell or not, as i never play them and could do with getting rid of my massive squad.. players that i bought ages ago, and have risen.. now im unsure of whether to keep or sell!?

[b']

Diego PEROTTI[/b]

Ranieri SANDRO

Alberto BOTIA

Holger BADSTUBER

Macedo MICHEL

Fabian DELPH

Christoph MORITZ

Vladimir WEISS

Leandro CABRERA

Vito MANNONE

Gaetano D'AGOSTINO

Danijel PRANJIC

Zdravko KUZMANOVIC

André-Pierre GIGNAC

Keep the ones in bold, im unsure about some, so not gona add anymore.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Keep the ones in bold' date=' im unsure about some, so not gona add anymore.[/quote']

Add Badstuber To That List. Beleive Me, He Will Bi Big!

Re: Respuesta: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Which 2?

Marchisio

Dzagoev

Ramires

Hamsik

And who would you sell to sign Sakho?

Vermaelen' date='Kjaer,Cissokho or any of them?

Thanks.[/quote']

Dzagoev will be a star, a more midfield version of Arshavin. In 2-3 years he'll be top class.

Hamsik has to switch to a bigger team to make the final jump

Marchisio will keep rising, he's only just begun. Future of the Italian NT midfield, if he won't get injured constantly.

Don't know too much about Ramires but I hear he's good.

All in all, depends if you want good players now or in the future.

Now: Ramires Future: Any of the other 3

All those three are good, you could sell Kjaer, buy Sakho, and before the next Italian rating changes buy Kjaer again

;)

A few players i have' date=' and i'm on unsure oh whether to sell or not, as i never play them and could do with getting rid of my massive squad.. players that i bought ages ago, and have risen.. now im unsure of whether to keep or sell!?

[b']

Diego PEROTTI[/b]

Ranieri SANDRO

Alberto BOTIA

Holger BADSTUBER

Macedo MICHEL

Fabian DELPH

Christoph MORITZ

Vladimir WEISS

Leandro CABRERA

Vito MANNONE

Gaetano D'AGOSTINO

Danijel PRANJIC

Zdravko KUZMANOVIC

André-Pierre GIGNAC

Keep the ones in bold for sure.

The others can be sold for a good backup or money. D'Agostino is older and will not rise anymore IMO, unless something extraordinary happens (him playing great in the WC, unlikely). Especially for him, it would be better to cash now, but that's only my opinion.

I need a back up for Casillas:). Should I go for:

Rene Adler or:o

Lloris Hugo:o

or just stick to Sergio Asenjo(will he get into the 90's?):confused:

Either sell Asenjo and buy Lloris or keep Asenjo. Probably best to keep Asenjo, but all 3 will probably be international keepers.

I need a back up for Casillas:). Should I go for:

Rene Adler or:o

Lloris Hugo:o

or just stick to Sergio Asenjo(will he get into the 90's?):confused:

I would choose Lloris there as I feel he has nailed down a starters spot in the French team, and he was a huge player in the 2 games against Ireland. But his team, Lyon, is underachieving in France right now, and I don't see him rising unless he can be a huge player in South Africa. Adler is playing with the top team in Germany right now, but I don't think he will be the first team goalkeeper for Germany in the world cup, and I don't see him rising even if his team finish first in the Bundesliga. Asenjo will likely break 90, but that may take a year or two. He is also well outside a place in the Spanish team.