Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Badelj' date=' linked with ManUtd and Inter Milan B)

Best player in Croatian league with Ibricic, Morales and Mandzukic...[/quote']

Too expensive mate

cheers anyway

Cheers to Fabregas and Max, went for kouyate, he's young and looks good

Cheers gents

Thanks!

And what about Acquafresca?:)

Acquafresca, Acquafresca....

Seemed like a great player when he played for Cagliari, but he isn't anything special, the team was very good and he only looked good when he played for them. Anyway, I don't think he will ever be a great player, he will only be a player that plays for a middle team in Serie A.

Who should I sell from these 3 goalies?

Jaaskelainen

Tim Howard

Chris Kirkland

thanks in advance

Would probably sell Chris Kirkland' date='

Jaaskelainen maybe getting on but just keeps on performing and should keep his rating for a few seasons to come

Tim Howard is a solid keeper, and whilst Everton are doing well he should keep on staying at 90.

Chris Kirkland has had a poor season as Wigan are caught up in a relegation battle and just keep on conceding, Kirkland let in 9 against Spurs earlier this year and 4 against Bolton (Who don't score often) on Saturday, he just isn't the same player as a few seasons ago.[/font']

Who should I sell from these 3 goalies?

Jaaskelainen

Tim Howard

Chris Kirkland

thanks in advance

Sell Kirkland; he's very injury prone and is quite a way down the England pecking order. I'd also try and P/E one of the other two for a younger goalkeeper who'll rise. Look at De Gea and Delac.

Sell Kirkland; he's very injury prone and is quite a way down the England pecking order. I'd also try and P/E one of the other two for a younger goalkeeper who'll rise. Look at De Gea and Delac.

if you're faced with a choice of those two' date=' then definitely go for De Gea - story about De Gea - looks interesting.

Should I sell Gerrard?:confused: I heard he's been awful this season and is in for a drop.:( If i sell him' date=' i could strengthen my squad by buying clichy, marcelo and gourcuff and other hot youngsters;)[/quote']

sell him then bring in the youngsters u mentioned :rolleyes:

Out of these buys who should i buy:

Santi Carzola

Piotr TROCHOWSKI

Arda TURAN

Tranquillo BARNETTA

Miloš KRASIC

Ashley YOUNG

Thanks

Trochowski is class imo, probably Hamburgs main man, and starts for Germany, you can't really go wrong with him.

But tbh, it's not really that bad whoever you buy out of these :)

My squad is growing and I want to manage it. there is currently limited space so was thinking of selling the following. If there are any clear mistakes I'd be making please let me know. There's certainly a couple I'm not sure about, but am keen to get your input:

Miguel Samudio

Domingos Willians

Andrea Poli

Luiz Muriqui

Reboli Bruno Meneghel

Carlos Aranda

Ferreira Victor Ramos

Sebastian Faure

Silva Ciro

Henri Saivet

Yannick Sagbo

Ricardo Wallyson

a penny for your thoughts!

Out of these buys who should i buy:

Santi Carzola

Piotr TROCHOWSKI

Arda TURAN

Tranquillo BARNETTA

Miloš KRASIC

Ashley YOUNG

Thanks

My vote goes to Milos Krasic. He's simply amazing. Typical of modern winger that will be suitable for any league. Some big clubs like Juve,Milan,Liverpool or even Madrid lack of good right winger and he's defiinitely hot transfer target this summer.

Trochowski is good, but i can't say he's main player for HSV this season. Elia and Jansen also often kept him on the bench

I have no cover in RB position. Should I go for Otamendi (88) or Boateng (89)? Who's better long term?

Otamendi naturally a CB, so sooner or later he can lose his RB position. Boateng is Def if i'm not mistaken and as far as i aware, he won't drop soon, so he's better option. If iwere you, i'll buy Van Der Wiel or Manolev. Manolev much cheaper, just rated 86 but already regular for PSV

Should I buy Gael Clichy or Marcelo? I need an LB urgently and those 2 are my best options:( Which one should i go for? And will anyone of them rise or drop?:confused:

Marcelo is more of a left-winger, he can't defend to save his life. Leaves you with Clichy. Used to be touted as a talent, now errors have become a huge part of his game. Although he's struggling for form and fitness this season, I think he will keep his 92 for now. Any other possible left-backs you can get?

Marcelo is more of a left-winger' date=' he can't defend to save his life. Leaves you with Clichy. Used to be touted as a talent, now errors have become a huge part of his game. Although he's struggling for form and fitness this season, I think he will keep his 92 for now. Any other possible left-backs you can get?[/quote']

I tried to get Evra but the manager just counters back ridicolous offers, As if i have the cash to splash like RM:rolleyes: Are there any LBs that are gonna hit 92 or 93 soon(in the next rating changes):confused:

I tried to get Evra but the manager just counters back ridicolous offers' date=' As if i have the cash to splash like RM:rolleyes: Are there any LBs that are gonna hit 92 or 93 soon(in the next rating changes):confused:[/quote']

None. Given time, I think Clichy can pick up his form although it isn't a very good move to buy him now (there's been talk of him deserving a drop). If there's no better options, then go for Clichy. Marcelo is more of a winger so I wouldn't risk it. Arbeloa has a slim chance of a rise due to his minutes for Real Madrid. For younger LB, try Cissokho or Ansaldi.

Riferimento: Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

I tried to get Evra but the manager just counters back ridicolous offers' date=' As if i have the cash to splash like RM:rolleyes: Are there any LBs that are gonna hit 92 or 93 soon(in the next rating changes):confused:[/quote']

you could try with Vermaelen, LB is just his secondary position, but a rise for him almost certain.