Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Marcus berg sell? benzema/eto'o?

Berg won't rise. He hasn't shown his talent in the Bundesliga yet. I'll sell him and get a better player of his rating for now. Keep Benzema, although if a good offer comes in, sell. You might want to trade Eto'o for a better 96 like David Villa. If not, just keep him. Might drop to 95, but still a top striker on SM.

Marcus berg sell? benzema/eto'o?

You might aswell get rid of Berg, he's made 27 appearances this season and only scored four goals. I don't think it helps his cause either with Petric and Van Vistelrooy ahead of him in the current pecking order. he won't rise, and he's got a chance of a drop to..

Is that a question on who to get? I'd get Eto, despite him being the oldest he's a much better player, Benzema hasn't been the same since his move to Spain, you could say he's not settled in yet but its not like he hasn't had time already. So i'd go with Eto but be aware he could drop.

Should I sell Busquets and Pablo Hernandez in order to buy Robben?

Yes. Although Busquets and Pablo might get 91, so is chances of Robben getting a 94 rather strong. Busquets and Pablo Hernandez won't be reaching Robben rating for some time now, so if you have cover for Busquets its a no brainer.

Quick question guys, Manuel Fernandes or Fernandinho?

Any chance of either rising etc etc, Im valencia and have manuel in my squad but iv'e been offered around 20mil for him which is alot more then he is worth so would you sell him and buy Fernandinho or isnt he that flash?

Thanks for the help!!

Quick question guys' date=' Manuel Fernandes or Fernandinho?

Any chance of either rising etc etc, Im valencia and have manuel in my squad but iv'e been offered around 20mil for him which is alot more then he is worth so would you sell him and buy Fernandinho or isnt he that flash?

Thanks for the help!![/quote']

Both good players, but won't be rising. Manuel Fernandes is a potential first team regular for Valencia, while Fernandinho is a key player for Shakhtar. Like I said both won't rise, although its harder for Fernandinho go get a look-in for Brazil than Fernandes for Portugal imo :)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Rakyrskyy is actually playing at Shaktar dunno why you think he doesnt. Im not sure he will rise

I would Keep Griezmann has he might get a +2/+3.

Dont sell astori' date=' hes a regular for Cagliari, he should rise to 87/88

You could sell Okaka as he didnt play much this season. he will probably stay with a very very small chance of a +1.[/quote']

Thanks ill keep Griezmann and sell Rakyrskyy and Okaka as i need some cash and i was saying hes my 6th choice ;)

should i sell steve harper and fabricio coloccini?

they will both be starting for newcastle in the premier league next season so they should get a rise shouldnt they?

Yes i expect so, Harper has got at-least 2 years under his belt so i wouldn't sell him yet, i expect him to begin majority of the Newcastle games next season.

Along with Coloccini too, both might get a +1.

Hi everyone' date=' i was just wondering if you could help me.

My first question is should i swap Elia for Kranjcar, is Buss Henrique worth keeping and also are Petric and Maxwell likely to rise or fall.

Thanks for any help recieved KangarooJack09.[/quote']

Personally i'd keep Elia, he might get a rise to 90 and if he goes to the world cup i expect he will get 90. Kranjcar is a good player and has been impressive since joining Tottenham but hasn't changed a huge amount since his move. But i expect he will keep his rating.

I think Maxwell is a safe 91, with Abidal injured he's finally began to start for Barcelona and i think he'll stay this time around but his future can't be told currently.

I'm not sure 100% sure about Petric, i expect he'll keep his 91 for the time being.

Re: Riferimento: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Im looking for some 75 average rated players you are sure to be important players in the near future (ex. Eriksen' date=' Ajax).

Anyone has any suggestions?

Ty.[/quote']

Borini at Chelsea

Wellington Silva at Fluminese (Arsenal later)

Suk at Ajax

Sanogo at Auxerre

Kramaric at Dinamo Zagreb

Ruiz at Espanyol

Labyad at PSV

Bruma at Chelsea

Cruise at Arsenal

De Vrij at Feyenoord

And lots more.

Re: Riferimento: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Im looking for some 75 average rated players you are sure to be important players in the near future (ex. Eriksen' date=' Ajax).

Anyone has any suggestions?

Ty.[/quote']

Can't be *sure*

but

Wellington Silva - Flu

Caio - Bot

Fernando - Grê

Juan - Int

Marcelo - Apr

NETO - Apr

Medina - Ava

Firmino - Fig

Tinga - Ppt

Marcos Paulo - Cfc

Dudu - Cru

I've had 2 bisd for Santi Cazorla. Barca have bid 25m and Liverpool have bid 8m + Suarez + Merida. He sent me a message saying it's a fair deal. The only problem is that if I reject Liverpool's bid it might hamper my hopes of getting Dzeko and Misimovic on loan. Please help.

Go for it, its a really good deal for you suarez is a brilliant player who will rise to 91 this time around and in the near future move to a bigger club and keep on rising. Merida is just extra and a good youth player who has a bright future.

Ribery or Robben?

For my Divison 3 Swindon.

Ribery'll cost me 31 million' date=' and his 95 rating is tempting me

Robben'll cost me 24.4 million, his rating is 93 and he should rise.

Will Ribery keep his rating? If so i'll go with him :)[/quote']

Ribery should stay but I'd go for Robben. He's been better this season and should rise to 94. They won't perform too differently as they only have a 1 or 2 difference in rating and I assume the 6.6m you save would be very useful for a Division 3 Swindon.

Ribery or Robben?

For my Divison 3 Swindon.

Ribery'll cost me 31 million' date=' and his 95 rating is tempting me

Robben'll cost me 24.4 million, his rating is 93 and he should rise.

Will Ribery keep his rating? If so i'll go with him :)[/quote']

Ribery all the way. 2 ratings higher and won't drop. Overall he is the better player as well with the better prospects... Robben only joined Bayern last summer so wil lbe staying put for a while now... Can't see him going any higher than 94. While Ribery can get 95 for Bayern, he can go higher if he moves to RM or the likes.