Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Ive Received An Intresting Offer For Paulo Tinga & Im Wondering Who To Buy To Replace Him . Any Players That Are Rising From 85/86 To 87-89 ? Thanks In Advance :D

You can try getting Marko Marin , he just made his debut for the German National team-but he won't rise now.

Carlos Martins

Granero

Aissati

Javi Garcia

Buonanotte

You can also check Bestpay's TomOwen's Russian changes, you'll surely;y find some there

I have 25 million to spend as the season is over . The new one has just begun this morning & Im looking for advice on who to buy ? I Was thinking of buying Guti as I need a good CM & Jermaine Defoe as I need a good CF . Any Suggestions ?

Sorry If this is in the wrong thread but its my 1st post.

Do I accept this offer please?

I have Lucho Gonzalez (93 rated, 27 yrs old), and my mate has offered me Navas (92 rated, 22yrs old) + £7.5m cash

I have been playing Gonzalez as my 1st choice RM, with robinho as LM, but also have Simao (93) who can play there as well as Alves (94), but I don't like playing alves in midfield.

He has the best squad in the division, has won the league every year I think and this will just strengthen it further, athough I have the best squad depth and the best young players, like, messi, fabregas, krkic, rossi, pato, ramos, sneijder, etc. I am trying to build a young side but I also really want to win the league this year.

So accept or reject please?

thanks

AHmed or annother forumer active on this thread is Paulo Assunção (91 rated athletico madrid midfielder) worth buying with a deal of Anderson Hernanes (89 rated mid)and abwt 2 mill. Hernanes is 5 years younger and apparently in the brazil national team but i dont know is it worth doing this.I have lots of centre mids but i dont know if hernanes is one for the future and worth keeping

Sorry If this is in the wrong thread but its my 1st post.

Do I accept this offer please?

I have Lucho Gonzalez (93 rated' date=' 27 yrs old), and my mate has offered me Navas (92 rated, 22yrs old) + £7.5m cash

I have been playing Gonzalez as my 1st choice RM, with robinho as LM, but also have Simao (93) who can play there as well as Alves (94), but I don't like playing alves in midfield.

He has the best squad in the division, has won the league every year I think and this will just strengthen it further, athough I have the best squad depth and the best young players, like, messi, fabregas, krkic, rossi, pato, ramos, sneijder, etc. I am trying to build a young side but I also really want to win the league this year.

So accept or reject please?

thanks[/quote']

If he's your first choice right midfielder and selling him will make your rival even stronger then i'd say no to the deal on both those counts.

just got an offer for 25 million for Fernando BELLUSCHI(90) of Marseilles

i dont have much in terms of back up for that position

Ballack (93)

Ederson (89)

De la Red(89)

Valbuena (89)

but an offer like that seems too good to turn up,who could i get to replace him with?

Should i sell either of Kevin Phillips or James Beattie

I only have two non-TB players - Kevin Phillips and James Beattie. I can either sell to release funds, or hold on to them in the hope that they go up next ratings change.

Phillips is currently 86, but West Brom have just got promoted to premiership and he will probably get premiership games.

Beattie, rated 85, plays for 2nd tier side Sheff Utd and was one of leagues top scorers last season. It is possible that he may return to the top flight during the summer

If either were getting premiership games would it increase their ratings much. Is it worth hanging on to these until the next ratings change, or should i take the cash to buy cheap players that i know will rise.

I was just wondering what everyone though about Viacheslav Malafeev.

I recently took over a Zenit St Petersburg in a European Championship (doing that is a rarity) and i was thinking about bringing in another goalkeeper, rated higher. I was just wondering if Viacheslav Malafeev had any chance of rising in the near future, or would it be best to just get my hands on someone better now??

Cheers.:)

Guys i have kaka on my team, in which liverpool want to buy him

how much should i sell him for, i kind of dont wont too, but a huge sum would be good, an also its liverpool so he has players like torres an mascherano.

What deal you think i should do?

who should i sell?

first team

75937642jo4.bmp

youth team

65948105rv8.bmp

Maybe Gilardino if there is a good replacement.

Wow that us the only the second squad I have ever seen with Bojan' date=' Pato and Balotelli in one team! :eek: First is my B. Juniors.

Guys i have kaka on my team, in which liverpool want to buy him

how much should i sell him for, i kind of dont wont too, but a huge sum would be good, an also its liverpool so he has players like torres an mascherano.

What deal you think i should do?

Well I would keep him, mate. He is still probably the best AM around so until he looks set to go down there isn't any need to sell. Still 26 so he has a fair bit of playing time, left. :)

Maybe Gilardino if there is a good replacement.

Wow that us the only the second squad I have ever seen with Bojan' date=' Pato and Balotelli in one team! :eek: First is my B. Juniors.

Well I would keep him, mate. He is still probably the best AM around so until he looks set to go down there isn't any need to sell. Still 26 so he has a fair bit of playing time, left. :)[/quote']

And my Aston Villa has them. (Pato on loan)

http://www.soccermanager.com/squad.php?clubid=3943898

Have a few youth players I am thinking of selling to raise a bit of cash - can anyone tell me if any of them are worth keeping or not?

CESAR AZPILICUETA, Tanco - 87

MAZUCH, Ondrej - 83

OBERTAN, Gabriel - 86

Cheers....

Guest the plummer

Diego or Nasri?

Well depends , Deigo has reached all he can in germany , he may push 95 and nasri could still improve to 94 so depends what you want , a player for your starting 11 or a young player who will eventually get in it

a would choose diego tho:)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived