Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Hi' date='

I have a chance to buy a player from RSC Anderlecht.

KOUYATE, Cheikhou

SARE, Bakary

MAZUCH, Ondrej

i can only afford to buy one of them, which one would you reccomend?

thanks if u can help[/quote']

Kouyate I feel is the best long term prospect followed by Legear.

But I feel Kouyate has the potential to make an impression for a big team in one of the big leagues;)

simple question' date=' difficult to find an answer: worthy of signing Ross Turnbull?[/quote']

Will never rise unless he gets a string of starts for Chelsea. Safe though. If you can get a rising keeper then obviously that's better.

Will never rise unless he gets a string of starts for Chelsea. Safe though. If you can get a rising keeper then obviously that's better.

competitive setup pal. I can get Kuszczak. But he's set to drop, even though his price would triple if he joins me, and he could well be in the goals at United in a couple of seasons now with the exit of Foster and the soon to retire Van der Sar. But Turnbull is younger, and would cost around 2.2M. We'reas Kuszczak would cost about 3.6M after his drop.

competitive setup pal. I can get Kuszczak. But he's set to drop' date=' even though his price would triple if he joins me, and he could well be in the goals at United in a couple of seasons now with the exit of Foster and the soon to retire Van der Sar. But Turnbull is younger, and would cost around 2.2M. We'reas Kuszczak would cost about 3.6M after his drop.[/quote']

With Foster leaving, i'd be suprised if Kuszczak dropped as he'll be confirmed as the 2nd choice keeper. Van Der Sar wont be able to play a lot so Kuszczak can expect 10-15+ games next season, so SM will be reluctant to drop him.

I know what set-up your on about, they'd both be good buys for you. Turnbull would be a good buy for now, i'd recommend him but when his T/B ends he'll be valued at least double the original value, and then you can build on that with a player like Kuszcak. So my opinions for you to buy Turnbull.

With Foster leaving' date=' i'd be suprised if Kuszczak dropped as he'll be confirmed as the 2nd choice keeper. Van Der Sar wont be able to play a lot so Kuszczak can expect 10-15+ games next season, so SM will be reluctant to drop him.

I know what set-up your on about, they'd both be good buys for you. Turnbull would be a good buy for now, i'd recommend him but when his T/B ends he'll be valued at least double the original value, and then you can build on that with a player like Kuszcak. So my opinions for you to buy Turnbull.[/quote']

I might sell Joe Lewis. If i can get a decent enough offer.

I might sell Joe Lewis. If i can get a decent enough offer.

Personally, i wont be interested, need a keeper for the youth cup but don't want to spend any money on any first teamers so i think i'll bring in a 68 rated keeper.

Even if you get a bid from external, i'd have Turnbull over Lewis who's set for League 1 football. With Turnbull you can then build on that and get a goalkeeper for yourself.

I wouldn't think about it for two loan before someone else snaps him up.

hi, is Andreas Ottl (DM, 87) gonna keep/rise his rating? im thinking of signing him. thanks guys.

EDIT: i also have Tiago Cardoso and im thinking of selling him to get some money. but ive heard he "might" rise. how likely is he to get to 90 this time?

Who should i buy Nilmar or Gignac? Money isn't a problem.

Long term, maybe Gignac. However, if he were to remain at Toulouse, I think Nilmar will be the first one to reach 91. Either way, I don't really think Nilmar is that special, but the truth is he is expected to be Fabiano's understudy at the World Cup and playing for a decent Spanish side.

I would perhaps go for Nilmar as he should be the first one to reach 91 (not this change though, unless he has a spectacular WC), after which you can sell him to get a better striker.

Long term' date=' maybe Gignac. However, if he were to remain at Toulouse, I think Nilmar will be the first one to reach 91. Either way, I don't really think Nilmar is that special, but the truth is he is expected to be Fabiano's understudy at the World Cup and playing for a decent Spanish side.

I would perhaps go for Nilmar as he should be the first one to reach 91 (not this change though, unless he has a spectacular WC), after which you can sell him to get a better striker.[/quote']

Tough decision i see, i'll have a look if i can bring in anyone better but i'll probably sign Gignac. He would be my 4th choice striker, so rating isn't crucial and future talent will override that. But it depends if i can bring in Chamakh or someone like him.

Who should i buy Nilmar or Gignac? Money isn't a problem.

Nilmar' date=' hes impressed me when ive seen him and it wouldnt surprise me if he rises quite soon if he was a good season. As for Gignac he to is good, but i dont see him rising much while in France, i just cant see it.

simple question, difficult to find an answer: worthy of signing Ross Turnbull?

Hes not the best. Behind Hilario and Cech.. so if hes the only availble then yes, if theres others then go for him. Id rather have Kuszack personally.

Nilmar' date=' hes impressed me when ive seen him and it wouldnt surprise me if he rises quite soon if he was a good season. As for Gignac he to is good, but i dont see him rising much while in France, i just cant see it.

Hes not the best. Behind Hilario and Cech.. so if hes the only availble then yes, if theres others then go for him. Id rather have Kuszack personally.[/quote']

While in France? France has 93s. More like while in an under-achieving Toulouse! ;)

Should I sell John Fleck? He's a regular in my team and will get me a bit over 5 mill if he leaves. Is there a better replacement than him?

Thanks

Fleck had a disappointing season after all the hype that was built up around him, but he's still a talented player and with rumours of Ranger's financial troubles forcing them to lose some first team players and play more and more youth players next season, he might get more of a run in the first team, which would also probably mean a few games in the Champions League group stages.

If you can afford to hold onto him, it might be worth doing so to see what next season holds for him.

My 5 Million and Ambrosini for Pavel POGREBNYAK in a Gold Championship.

My strikers are;

GAITAN, Nicolás 86

JARA, Franco 85

CARDOZO, Óscar 91

NUNO GOMES, Miguel 87

I have 6 89+ Midfielders/Wingers and can play 4-5-1 but would prefer 4-2-2 because I'm Benfica and the only teams I will need to defend is Porto,Sporting and Braga. The rest I can beat with my reserve team.

Any other strikers 88+ that I can buy in exchange for Ambrosini. Remember the Gold Championship.

My 5 Million and Ambrosini for Pavel POGREBNYAK in a Gold Championship.

My strikers are;

GAITAN' date=' Nicolás 86

JARA, Franco 85

CARDOZO, Óscar 91

NUNO GOMES, Miguel 87

I have 6 89+ Midfielders/Wingers and can play 4-5-1 but [b']would prefer 4-2-2[/b] because I'm Benfica and the only teams I will need to defend is Porto,Sporting and Braga. The rest I can beat with my reserve team.

Any other strikers 88+ that I can buy in exchange for Ambrosini. Remember the Gold Championship.

now that's confidence :D