Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Got stuck on who to buy here' date=' and can only buy only one of them really..and they seem to be the best options that are currently available for the LB spot. So who should I buy between [b']Aleksandar KOLAROV[/b] and Nacho MONREAL?

Kolarov with no doubts, he's a world class and will prove himself this WC! already so big teams are after him... go get him :)

Kolarov with no doubts' date=' he's a world class and will prove himself this WC! already so big teams are after him... go get him :)[/quote']

Well then, so how is Kolarov style of play?..I mean how are his attacking and defending abilities? I'm asking because many a times I see full backs who are great going forward but not that good when defending.

Also, I heard that Monreal is gonna be the one to take the LB spot from Capdevilla in the Spain NT..although this might be wrong.

Who would be the better RB to buy: Rafinha or Srna

Rafinha. Srna already peaked at 91 and Rafinha has attracted several European big clubs. If Maicon leave, Inter already linked to him and it will be great for him

Rafinha. Srna already peaked at 91 and Rafinha has attracted several European big clubs. If Maicon leave' date=' Inter already linked to him and it will be great for him[/quote']

I tend to disagree. Srna has peaked at 91, but Rafinha may well have peaked already, too. He's been linked with bigger clubs for quite some time now, but it never happened. I doubt he'll really make it big. I'd get Srna.

Rafinha. Srna already peaked at 91 and Rafinha has attracted several European big clubs. If Maicon leave' date=' Inter already linked to him and it will be great for him[/quote']
I tend to disagree. Srna has peaked at 91' date=' but Rafinha may well have peaked already, too. He's been linked with bigger clubs for quite some time now, but it never happened. I doubt he'll really make it big. I'd get Srna.[/quote']

Two conflicting opinions and both with extremely valid points. I'm still undecided.:confused:

I need to make some cash.

Piotr Trochowski

Iaquinta

Frederic Kanoute

Andres Guardado

Charles N'zogbia

Aaron Ramsey

Jack Wilshere

Fran Merida

Kerrea Gilbert

Mark Randall

Chris Smalling

Kyle Bartley

Nika Piliev

Gilles Sanu

Wojciech Szczesny

José Baxter

Oliver Mukendi

Thomas Cruise

Derdryk Boyata

Craig Eastmond

Sanchez Watt

Francis Coquelin

Erik Lamela

Luke Freeman

I need to make some cash.

Piotr Trochowski

Iaquinta

Frederic Kanoute

Andres Guardado

Charles N'zogbia

Aaron Ramsey

Jack Wilshere

Fran Merida

Kerrea Gilbert

Mark Randall

Chris Smalling

Kyle Bartley

Nika Piliev

Gilles Sanu

Wojciech Szczesny

José Baxter

Oliver Mukendi

Thomas Cruise

Derdryk Boyata

Craig Eastmond

Sanchez Watt

Francis Coquelin

Erik Lamela

Luke Freeman

Wait for the changes because most of them look set to rise. The ones in red, I'd sell now.