Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Thanks' date=' so are the others not going to rise? Or will they drop?[/quote']

Berg will drop. Still a good talent but remains to be seen whether he can translate his Eredivisie form into the Bundesliga. Bolatti is pants. Not too sure about the others but they shouldn't be risers/keepers off my head.

Coutadeur is not too bad, but he won't rise. Maybe keep if you can't get a better replacement.

Guys I have some guy 80 rated from ManUtd on my shortlist his name is Matt James, I don't know anything about him but I don't want to give him to some other guy if he is some good player...

So Is here someone who knows who he is and is he good?:)

Berg will drop. Still a good talent but remains to be seen whether he can translate his Eredivisie form into the Bundesliga. Bolatti is pants. Not too sure about the others but they shouldn't be risers/keepers off my head.

Coutadeur is not too bad' date=' but he won't rise. Maybe keep if you can't get a better replacement.[/quote']

Thanks for the help, I will TL Bolatti now. Coutadeur was on the TL as he had dropped, so will kee him there. And will TL Berg when his TB is up in 5 days. THANKS!

Thanks for the help' date=' I will TL Bolatti now. Coutadeur was on the TL as he had dropped, so will kee him there. And will TL Berg when his TB is up in 5 days. THANKS![/quote']

No problem. Not sure how tough your setup is but if you sell Bolatti, Coutadeur and Berg, you might want to look at maybe Asamoah, Ducasse, Candreva, Kroos, Necid, Lukaku, Neymar, Cavani as their possible replacements.

No problem. Not sure how tough your setup is but if you sell Bolatti' date=' Coutadeur and Berg, you might want to look at maybe Asamoah, Ducasse, Candreva, Kroos, Necid, Lukaku, Neymar, Cavani as their possible replacements.[/quote']

Well they aren't near my 1st team or subs so it's ok, got a really strong team with great youth.

Already got Asamoah and Lukaku, accidently sold Neymar before his big rise, can't get Kroos yet as I have done 3 transfer with his team but season is over now so can get him in a matter of days and I will loo k at the others as potential investments. Thanks again.

Guys I have some guy 80 rated from ManUtd on my shortlist his name is Matt James' date=' I don't know anything about him but I don't want to give him to some other guy if he is some good player...

So Is here someone who knows who he is and is he good?:)[/quote']

I'm a United fan, Matty James is a promising young player, unless you're offered a good deal or want to use him in a makeweight for a great player, I wouldn't get rid of him, because long term, he will go up significantly.

Now, I have a problem of my own guys, I want to buy a striker, 92/93 or higher, I can get Van Nistlerooy or Mutu, but I know both will drop, but - is it worth me buying them? i.e how much will they drop exactly?

Now' date=' I have a problem of my own guys, I want to buy a striker, 92/93 or higher, I can get Van Nistlerooy or Mutu, but I know both will drop, but - is it worth me buying them? i.e how much will they drop exactly?[/quote']

Steer well clear of both. They're dropping like stones. It's worth shelling out the extra on a younger prospect like Higuain, Pato or Dzeko.

Steer well clear of both. They're dropping like stones. It's worth shelling out the extra on a younger prospect like Higuain' date=' Pato or Dzeko.[/quote']

Sure? how much roughly will they drop, I know they'll drop pretty harshly, but am I right in being told that some players can only be certain ratings because of the league they're in - I heard this about Luis Suarez for example...

Sure? how much roughly will they drop' date=' I know they'll drop pretty harshly, but am I right in being told that some players can only be certain ratings because of the league they're in - I heard this about Luis Suarez for example...[/quote']

Van Nistelrooy to 93 and I'm not sure about Mutu but his drug ban won't have done him any favours. Both will continue to drop though.

There are league caps for some leagues but these only apply if the player hasn't got experience above said league. For example the Dutch league cap is 90 so Suarez can't get further until he moves. Brazil is also a 90 but Robinho has a good chance of staying at 93 because he's performed in La Liga, the Premier League, Europe and for a major international team. Caps shouldn't apply to RVN and Mutu though.

Which of these players will go down and who will stay up? I'm thinking of having a clearout.

Helton 90 (Should Stay)

Pernia 89 (Should Stay)

Cuellar 90 (Will Stay)

Lescott 90 (May Drop)

Materazzi 88 (Will Drop)

Khacheridi 86 (May Stay or Rise)

Camoranesi 92 (Will Drop' date=' worth holding onto until finish of World Cup)

Ilsinho 89 (Will Stay)

Ze Roberto 92 (Stay, small chance of dropping)

Jarolim 91 (Will Stay)

Barry 91 (Stay, Chance Of Rise)

Aimar 90 (Stay, Chance of Rise)

Yarmolenko 86 (Stay, Chance Of Rise)

Di Natale 93 (Will Stay)

Miccoli 90 (Will Stay)

Liedson 91 (Small Chance Of Drop)

Berg 89 (Most Likely A Drop, but still a talent)[/quote']

Hope this helps mate, PS Get Rid Of Materazzi ASAP!

Van Nistelrooy to 93 and I'm not sure about Mutu but his drug ban won't have done him any favours. Both will continue to drop though.

There are league caps for some leagues but these only apply if the player hasn't got experience above said league. For example the Dutch league cap is 90 so Suarez can't get further until he moves. Brazil is also a 90 but Robinho has a good chance of staying at 93 because he's performed in La Liga' date=' the Premier League, Europe and for a major international team. Caps shouldn't apply to RVN and Mutu though.[/quote']

ok, I appreciate the advice and the extra info, Will steer well clear of them both, RVN would only be a temporary fix really, so I'll get him.

Lastly, I'm Roma manager, what do you think Totti will do? will he stay at 94?

ok' date=' I appreciate the advice and the extra info, Will steer well clear of them both, RVN would only be a temporary fix really, so I'll get him.

Lastly, I'm Roma manager, what do you think Totti will do? will he stay at 94?[/quote']

I think Totti will stay but check the Italian prediction thread to make sure :)

Nolan Roux' date=' recentley risen to 84. Should i sell him now? If he keeps on rising, or is likely to move to a bigger club then i'll hang onto him buy if it looks like he'll stop rising now then i'll sell him.[/quote']

I don't know how many times i've asked this on the forum :o but could someone give me an answer

And will Pirlo keep his 94?

I'm a United fan' date=' Matty James is a promising young player, unless you're offered a good deal or want to use him in a makeweight for a great player, I wouldn't get rid of him, because long term, he will go up significantly.

[/quote']

Thanks mate!:)

I don't know how many times i've asked this on the forum :o but could someone give me an answer

And will Pirlo keep his 94?

I checked the italian thread for you (since I was checking if Totti would stay too) and yes, Pirlo should keep his 94.

Guys, I received 2 bids for Mattia CASSANI of Palermo, one of them is worthy to sell 18M.

Mattia CASSANI recently rose to 89, is he going for 90 the next changing?

Is he going to transfer to a bigger club? cuz I'm wondering why all the sudden offers came at once :D

Should I buy Ondrej Mazuch for chairman value? :)

Hell yes. He's one of the best defenders in Belgium from what Abdel Zizi told me, and he's now joined Anderlecht permanently from Fiorentina. If he continues to start for the Belgium Champions next season, I can see a rise to 88/87 for him as Anderlecht will play in the Champions League too.

Guys' date=' I received 2 bids for Mattia CASSANI of Palermo, one of them is worthy to sell 18M.

Mattia CASSANI recently rose to 89, is he going for 90 the next changing?

Is he going to transfer to a bigger club? cuz I'm wondering why all the sudden offers came at once :D[/quote']

If I'm not mistaken, he's part of the Azzurri WC squad. He's done well this season and has a strong shout at 90.

who Should I sell or keep :

westermann

squillaci

van buyten

rolando

godin

got all above + kjaer & subotic as CB's

thanx:)

You might want to consider selling Van Buyten (after his rise), Rolando and Godin if you can get in better players like Bruno Alves, Thiago Silva, Pique, Otamendi, Hummels.

Riferimento: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

I have been offered 40 millions for Lass Diarra. I am in a very competitive setup and my others DM are Xabi Alonso, Essien and Busquets (also Schweinsteiger can play DM).

Should i accept?

Re: Riferimento: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

I have been offered 40 millions for Lass Diarra. I am in a very competitive setup and my others DM are Xabi Alonso' date=' Essien and Busquets (also Schweinsteiger can play DM).

Should i accept?[/quote']

What can 40m get you? On the face of it do the deal as you have great cover :)