Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

Re: Riferimento: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

I have been offered 40 millions for Lass Diarra. I am in a very competitive setup and my others DM are Xabi Alonso' date=' Essien and Busquets (also Schweinsteiger can play DM).

Should i accept?[/quote']

Can 40m get you anyone? If no I wouldn't sell for pure cash, even though you have ample depth at DM.

Re: Riferimento: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

There aren't great players at unmanaged squads' date=' but with 40M i hope i can sign a 92+ player...[/quote']

I wouldn't be so sure. Many managers are reluctant to sell for straight cash. Either try and sort a straight cash deal for another 92+ player via PM with other managers before selling Diarra or counter the buying manager with a P/E deal. Or don't sell at all :P

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

I wouldn't be so sure. Many managers are reluctant to sell for straight cash. Either try and sort a straight cash deal for another 92+ player via PM with other managers before selling Diarra or counter the buying manager with a P/E deal. Or don't sell at all :P

Ok, i will try to make a P/E deal ;) thanks!

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Hmm I'm really stuck over this deal..

I got offered £6m' date=' [b']Adam Johnson[/b] + Sam Hewson for my Vladimir Bystrov, should I do it?

I'm pretty stuck on this one. :o

P.S In a Gold Championship..

Not too sure on Bystrov but Johnson will be 90+ in a year so it sounds like a good deal.

I got offered £6m' date=' [b']Adam Johnson[/b] + Sam Hewson for my Vladimir Bystrov, should I do it?

Adam Johnson should get 87, with potential for 89/90 by the end of season (providing he keeps playing [well] for City).

Not sure about the others though, but seems good.

It's now £6m, Adam Johnson and Orlando Sa for Bystrov?

I don't know much about Orlando Sa..

What do you think ? :o

It's now £6m' date=' Adam Johnson and Orlando Sa for Bystrov?

I don't know much about Orlando Sa..

What do you think ? :o[/quote']

DP rates Orlando Sa very highly. Tbh, he's a great player, he missed last season through injury, but when he get's a chance next season, I'm sure he'd grab it with every limb. He was once linked with a move to Chelsea. :) Portugal have been laking a goal scoring CF for some time since Pauleta (Well, Liedson is technically Brazilian), so he could be one.

Johnson, well everyone knows about him. Bystrov is a good winger, he's actually the best Russian winger, but he won't be 90+. :)

Trying to find a good young 82 rated striker and thought about the following 6. Do any have a chance of a rise?

Emilio NSUE

Muhammad GHADIR

Francisco CAIUBY

Nathan BURNS

Martyn WAGHORN

Andrés RIOS

I can all exchange the same player for them, who i want to sell anyway, just not sure who is the best bet

Should i sell planus for £8.4Mil as he didnt rise? and if i do i need to i will need to bring in a young defender to replace him any suggestions ?

Well, i still believe he deserved 90. How he didn't get 90 is a crime. Anyway, if you could bring Otamendi,Toloi or Hummels with the cash, you could sell Planus.

Should i sell planus for £8.4Mil as he didnt rise? and if i do i need to i will need to bring in a young defender to replace him any suggestions ?

Didn't notice this last night - but you might aswell sell Planus, he's good, but if he does get 90 it won't be for another 5 months atleast. So if you can bring in a player such as Boateng, Otamendi, Hummels, David Luiz, Sakho anyone across them lines would be a good buy, but only sell Planus is one of the above is available i guess.

Well' date=' i still believe he deserved 90. How he didn't get 90 is a crime. Anyway, if you could bring Otamendi,Toloi or Hummels with the cash, you could sell Planus.[/quote']
Didn't notice this last night - but you might aswell sell Planus' date=' he's good, but if he does get 90 it won't be for another 5 months atleast. So if you can bring in a player such as Boateng, Otamendi, Hummels, David Luiz, Sakho anyone across them lines would be a good buy, but only sell Planus is one of the above is available i guess.[/quote']

Okay thanks ill consider selling but it will only leave me with around £6,000,000 to buy and i doubt that that is enough so ill have to see if i can maybe do cash + player for one of them

I have received 14m offer for BUSQUESTS...

and have LASS' date=' Toure, Keita, Danielson, XAvi, Gerrard, Javi martinez.. as CM or DMs

so should i accept the offer.. or wait for busquests rise..

or keep busquests and sell keita and Danielson later??[/quote']

Of course keep. He'll rise to 91 and is a better prospect than Denilson SM wise.

Should I buy Thomas Rosicky? Will he keep his 90?

Not yet and no. Hasn't played much at all due to injury and when he has played he's not been great. Could get back up to 90 if he stays injury free next year but that's unlikely IMO. Great talent and skill but not enough strength for the Premier League.