Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

I'd say Wilshere could be 90/91 in two years. He'll either be at Arsenal' date=' or playing on loan at a top 6/7 club. He's just class.

Ramsey, agree with.

Kroos, agree with.

:)[/quote']

I'd say there would be no chance that wilshere will be 91 in 2 years, 89 at the most.

Marchetti or Eduardo (Portuguese keeper)? :)

Marchetti: As Buffon's probably out for the WC, he'll get a chance to shine, or fail. He looked OK when he repaced Buffon, bound to be nervous mind. Not sure how he performs for his club team.

Eduardo: Should really get 90 next time, but that's where he'll peak IMO.

I'd go for Marchetti myself, simply because he's Italian, and Eduardo comes from the land of Winkers.

I wasn't much help tbh, sorry :D

Hi, i need one more winger, so which one should i buy?

Milos Krasic 90 (unmanaged) for £12,330,000

or

Antonio Valencia 91 (unmanaged) for £14,800,000

Krasic will rise in future i think, Juve are after him, and he is more versatile than Valencia, although Valencia is 91.

I dont see much differences, because ages are almost same, and price compared to rating is good with both, so what do you think?

Marchetti: As Buffon's probably out for the WC' date=' he'll get a chance to shine, or fail. He looked OK when he repaced Buffon, bound to be nervous mind. Not sure how he performs for his club team.

Eduardo: Should really get 90 next time, but that's where he'll peak IMO.

I'd go for Marchetti myself, simply because he's Italian, and Eduardo comes from the land of Winkers.

I wasn't much help tbh, sorry :D[/quote']

Marchetti is the most over-rated keeper going' date=' Eduardo is good, but there are much better keepers out there.[/quote']

Thanks for your help lads. :)

I'll decide later on who shall I get. If there's any more opinions, free free to say it.

Chewett, you did help me to get an even more bigger headache. :P

I'll decide later on who shall I get. If there's any more opinions' date=' free free to say it.

Chewett, you did help me to get an even more bigger headache. :P[/quote']

Bolat, Sirigu, Hart. 3 good keepers:)

Why do you think this?.. actually' date=' maybe 3 years till he can get 90/91.[/quote']

Because you would have to play for a top team week in week out and playing out of you skin consistently to even think that SM will move him up 6 in 2 years and i dont think he will get the minutes at arsenal and even if he does go out on loan he would go to a team like west ham and fulham not a team like everton and villa.

Hi' date=' i need one more winger, so which one should i buy?

Milos Krasic 90 (unmanaged) for £12,330,000

or

Antonio Valencia 91 (unmanaged) for £14,800,000

Krasic will rise in future i think, Juve are after him, and he is more versatile than Valencia, although Valencia is 91.

I dont see much differences, because ages are almost same, and price compared to rating is good with both, so what do you think?

Antonio Valencia

I'll decide later on who shall I get. If there's any more opinions' date=' free free to say it.

you should honestly buy Almunia he will only drop about 10- the next changes haha

Because you would have to play for a top team week in week out and playing out of you skin consistently to even think that SM will move him up 6 in 2 years and i dont think he will get the minutes at arsenal and even if he does go out on loan he would go to a team like west ham and fulham not a team like everton and villa.

I do not think you have seen Wilshere play.

This season: Bolton on loan, or return to Arsenal

Next season, go to a top 6/7 club on loan or return to Arsenal and actually get some games.

AND SO ON.

Not going to say anything more on the matter, I've said my peace.

Not really a tough choice for me!

Eduardo is Portugal's No. 1 thanks to a lot of bias from Queiroz at the helm, and will most definitely be staying at braga, where he should earn 90, but as Chewett said he won't surpass this.

Marchetti I don't find overrated - he was garbage comign on for the badly injured Buffon, but that couldn't possibly undermine a fantastic season for Cagliari - for me he's got a chance at 90 this time around, and unliek Eduardo can hit 91 at least at the right club. Inter are sniffing around heavily, but IMO he could be Milan's #1. ;)

Marchetti over Eduardo any day Tiesto.

Hey should I trade Snejder for davd Silva AND Schwienstegir?

Yes! :D

Schweinsteiger will keep his 93 for a long time, and IMO will hit 94/95 in the long run. Siva really deserves a 94 this time around, but I don't know if he'll get it and there's something seriously wrong with SM if Sneijder doesn't get a rise.

Getting a (potentially) 94 and a 93 for a 95 is a great deal, especially considering they're all in their mid twenties. ;)

Llorente' date=' but next season I'd say Gameiro, who I believe could hit 90. Llorente could hit 91 though.[/quote']

Its a tough one, I've got no competitors so I could easily get Gameiro but Llorente would be the sacrafice.

I do not think you have seen Wilshere play.

This season: Bolton on loan' date=' or return to Arsenal

Next season, go to a top 6/7 club on loan or return to Arsenal and actually get some games.

AND SO ON.

Not going to say anything more on the matter, I've said my peace.[/quote']

Here we go, have you ever seen him play:rolleyes::rolleyes:.

yes i have seen him play but its clear to me you think he's gods gift, as ive already said he's very talented but to think he's deserves to go to a Tottenham, man city or everton on loan and get games dumbfounds me, if he does'nt go out on loan im sure he will get some games for arsenal but i wouldnt have thought he would get many prem starts.

Not really a tough choice for me!

Eduardo is Portugal's No. 1 thanks to a lot of bias from Queiroz at the helm' date=' and will most definitely be staying at braga, where he should earn 90, but as Chewett said he won't surpass this.

Marchetti I don't find overrated - he was garbage comign on for the badly injured Buffon, but that couldn't possibly undermine a fantastic season for Cagliari - for me he's got a chance at 90 this time around, and unliek Eduardo can hit 91 at least at the right club. Inter are sniffing around heavily, but IMO he could be Milan's #1. ;)

Marchetti over Eduardo [i']any[/i] day Tiesto.

Thanks Super Spam. :)

Its a tough one' date=' I've got no competitors so I could easily get Gameiro but Llorente would be the sacrafice.[/quote']

Then I would just shelve the deal for the minute. :)

It's months before the next changes, and Llorente won't get a rise in the current Spanish changes; so there's plenty of time to see how they start their seasons, and if there's no competitors for his signature; so much the better for you.

Then I would just shelve the deal for the minute. :)

It's months before the next changes' date=' and Llorente won't get a rise in the current Spanish changes; so there's plenty of time to see how they start their seasons, and if there's no competitors for his signature; so much the better for you.[/quote']

Cheers dude.:)

Here we go' date=' have you ever seen him play:rolleyes::rolleyes:.

yes i have seen him play but its clear to me you think he's gods gift, as ive already said he's very talented but to think he's deserves to go to a Tottenham, man city or everton on loan and get games dumbfounds me, if he does'nt go out on loan im sure he will get some games for arsenal but i wouldnt have thought he would get many prem starts.[/quote']

Tottenham are 4th mate, not 6/7th.

Man city, well, he obviously wouldn't go there.

Everton? Well, its a possibility. If they sell Pienaar then Wilshere could well be drafted in in two seasons time.

Villa? Jack will not displace Young/Downing any time soon. Not sure if Villa play with a AM or not.

He could go to Fulham, would start for them I reckon.

ETC.

anyway, Peace!

Yes! :D

Schweinsteiger will keep his 93 for a long time' date=' and IMO will hit 94/95 in the long run. Siva really deserves a 94 this time around, but I don't know if he'll get it and there's something seriously wrong with SM if Sneijder doesn't get a rise.

Getting a (potentially) 94 and a 93 for a 95 is a great deal, especially considering they're all in their mid twenties. ;)[/quote']

Considering his great season at inter can it be snejder will rise to 96?

:confused: