Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Ozil & Muller futere 93's/92's?

Yes. If they can continue to mount a place in the International sides and club sides, they'll be in the 90's soon. Ozil could get 93 at Werder Breman seeing as Mertesacker has managed to keep hold of his there. It'll take Muller about 2/3 rating chances for Muller go get to 92+ :)

I need a 89-91 rated Striker for my team who is definatley gonna rise and be a big future talent!

Ive had an offer for Hulk, but i think i should keep him over Zarate? My other striker is Dzeko!

Also i have 6 CB's

VERMAELEN, Thomas CB/LB 24 91

SILVA, Thiago CB 25 91

ROLANDO, Jorge CB 24 90

KJAER, Simon CB 21 90

SHAWCROSS, Ryan CB 22 88

OTAMENDI, Nicolás 22 88

I can sell 1 maybe 2 to put towards money for a striker?

And!

Shall i sell FORMICA, Mauro,GANSO, Paulo Henrique?

I need a 89-91 rated Striker for my team who is definatley gonna rise and be a big future talent!

Ive had an offer for Hulk' date=' but i think i should keep him over Zarate? My other striker is Dzeko!

Also i have 6 CB's

VERMAELEN, Thomas CB/LB 24 91

SILVA, Thiago CB 25 91

ROLANDO, Jorge CB 24 90

KJAER, Simon CB 21 90

SHAWCROSS, Ryan CB 22 88

OTAMENDI, Nicolás 22 88

I can sell 1 maybe 2 to put towards money for a striker?

And!

Shall i sell FORMICA, Mauro,GANSO, Paulo Henrique?[/quote']

Buy Pedro. Definite riser and he has a GREAT future.

I would keep Hulk over Zarate. The 6 CB's are all solid at the back. Shawcross will most likely stay at the same rating if he does not move club so i think you can do without him. Rolando will also stay at around the same rating. The other 4 all have the potential to keep rising to very high ratings and some are already confirm starters in their respective countries, so definitely without a doubt keep them.

I think you should keep both Formica and Paulo for now. Not sure about this one.

Would it be worth swapping Beckham and Soares Welliton for Gilardino?

Yes if you have cover for Beckham. Beckham has not much left in his tank and if he doesn't recover fully and get some minutes, then he's only going down till he retires.

Welliton is a good player but he won't go above 90 whilst remaining in Russia and Gilardino is as safe a 93 as it gets. I don't see Gilardino losing his 93 anytime soon, and if I were to fathom a guess, then Welliton will probably peak at 91 for quite some time on SM, barring NT involvement.

Since Benzema is NOT going to take part in the WC will he drop?

Could get a -1 but that'll be due to his poor performances at Real, not the national team. That said, SM probably won't drop him because he's young (a la Aguero) and even if he does fall he's still a 92 rated 22 year old. There aren't many of those around so don't panic sell.

Ozil & Muller futere 93's/92's?

I'd say so, yes.

Not sure what position Muller will end up in. Seems to be able to play anywhere in the attacking section of the field. Not sure if he'll end up as a Forward or Winger or AM.

Either way, they're both worth keeping/getting hold of.

Should i keep Jérémy Mathieu and/or Aleksandar Kolarov?

I have Lahm and Vieira Marcelo that play LB i just have the other two to make some money. Should i hold onto them for awhile?

Thanks for any help

Hate to bump but anyhelp?

Hate to bump but anyhelp?

If you have cover for the two positions and you need cash then sell them as i dont think there in for any rise's anytime soon, but if you dont need the cash and you cant get anyone better for the amount you would sell them for keep hold of them.

will Sabrosa SIMAO going to drop? should i get rid of him?

i have Maxi RODRIGUEZ and he get the drops recently...

Simao i think will keep his rating at 93, although the only thing hindering him might be that he's only scored twice in 34 La liga apperarences.

I have been offered 18 mill for my Neuer. He is currently second fiddle to my Lloris. I can get Hart as backup if i do sell him and get a few extra pounds to help strengthen my team. So....should i do it?:confused:

If you have Lloris then you should do it, Keepers hardly ever get injured and they never get unfit so you have a top keeper in Neuer doing nothing and if you can get 18 mill for him then do it.

If you have Lloris then you should do it' date=' Keepers hardly ever get injured and they never get unfit so you have a top keeper in Neuer doing nothing and if you can get 18 mill for him then do it.[/quote']

I was holding back on the deal as why Hart didnt rise at all:confused:

I was holding back on the deal as why Hart didnt rise at all:confused:

You never need a two keepers that highly rated, so a good signing would be De Gea - he can rise to 86/87 within the next few days and is good back for Llrois, who i doubt will ever get injured, even though i know its possible i've never seen it. So save some of your money go for a cheaper option and make some profit. :)