Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Decided to sell Squillaci since his rating may not be safe. As replacement which one should I buy:

• Bruno Alves
  • Ricardo Carvalho
  • Kolo Toure

My other CBs are Ferdinand, Gamberini, Kjaer and Bonucci, with Ivanovic as second position. Or should I just go all the way for Ashley Cole since my best LB is Kolarov?

Decided to sell Squillaci since his rating may not be safe. As replacement which one should I buy:

• Bruno Alves
  • Ricardo Carvalho
  • Kolo Toure

My other CBs are Ferdinand' date=' Gamberini, Kjaer and Bonucci, with Ivanovic as second position. Or should I just go all the way for Ashley Cole since my best LB is Kolarov?[/quote']

He is safe , but if you can get Bruno Alves in exchange do it.

Due to the club he's playing for ?

Anymore opinion on these 2 players?

and the international club he's playing for, if I'm right he's currently with the German national side in South Africa, where on the other hand Pastore isn't with Argentina. I'm not 100% sure about Pastore, but i Kroos is there, cause he was on the bench the other day. ;)

massive issues at my club all my main defenders are suffering with injurys or red cards so dose anyone know anyone who is cheap and 89+ who may rise and wont go down younger the better

Toloi, Guillermo Burdisso (great prospect, linked with United and City), Ranocchia.

massive issues at my club all my main defenders are suffering with injurys or red cards so dose anyone know anyone who is cheap and 89+ who may rise and wont go down younger the better

otamendi, badstuber, kjaer, subotic and hummels