Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

http://www.soccermanager.com/club.php

Ozil is playing for a unmanaged club in one of the game worlds im currently playing in' date=' Because i plan on buying ozil id like to sell one of My Midfield players (however i could spear a defender out of Vidic,Cole,Ferdianand and evra)

Im -2M in the red soo will need to sell a player worth 20M+ these are the only 2 players in midfield i can sell then but i can sell any defender.

So who should i sell to get the cash for ozil?

Vidic (96)

Cole (94)

Evra (94)

Ferdianand (95)

Alonso (94)

Silva (93)[/quote']

Xabi Alonso or Ferdinand

Can someone recommend me a cheap AM that can also play as a winger or RM that has a chance of rising? :)

IMO your best options are Gustavo Bou (+2/+3) or Tomecak (+4/5)' date=' although Tomecak lacks the AM position, sorry. :o

[b']EDIT[/b]: Maylson of Gremio is due at least a +5! :D

hey guys, im trying to get a new keeper, cos my current best keeper is only rated 85.

i was thinking of either romero or de gea..i have gotten my bid for romero frm az (unmanaged atm) accepted alrdy, but im having second thoughts after hearing about how gd de gea is in the long term.

but i might not be able to get him, cos hes in a managed club afterall..

wad do u guys think?

thx in adv! (:

i hav the funds i guess..

just that if de gea is really a good buy' date=' i will hav to sacriface buying other players den..

so de gea over romero?[/quote']

De Gea is better, but harder to get, Romero is sloppy at times but he is available. Take Romero for now, get De Gea at a later date.

Granero is a over-rated player. He could leave Real Madrid as they bought Pedro Leon' date=' who's better than him. :)[/quote']

Ok, I've inspected my game world carefully for prospective CMs (and similar) and that's the list:

Khedira

Banega

Alex Song

Javi Martinez

Moussa Sissoko

McDonald Mariga

Kwadwo Asamoah

Anderson Hernanes

If you could take 3 of them - who would it be?

Some others that are also available (but old etc.):

Perrotta 92, 32

Kallstrom 91, 27

Rolfes 91, 28

Jarolim 91, 31

Palombo 28, 90

And what would you tell about Montolivo?

;)

Ok' date=' I've inspected my game world carefully for prospective CMs (and similar) and that's the list:

[b']Khedira[/b]

Banega

Alex Song

Javi Martinez

Moussa Sissoko

McDonald Mariga

Kwadwo Asamoah

Anderson Hernanes

If you could take 3 of them - who would it be?

Some others that are also available (but old etc.):

Perrotta 92, 32

Kallstrom 91, 27

Rolfes 91, 28

Jarolim 91, 31

Palombo 28, 90

And what would you tell about Montolivo?

The ones in bold are the ones I picked ;)

Montolivo looks to have a bright future - IF HE LEAVES FOIRENTINA!! will never reach 92/93 level with them but the only thing going for him is his performances with the NT.

thank you milan

some more opinions?

Would choose the same three, you can't go wrong with them.

Banega looks very promising though, had a very solid season with Atleti last season, and nothing is stopping him from continuing that next season and him getting a rise to 90, and maybe 91 bye the end of the season.

Would choose the same three' date=' you can't go wrong with them.

Banega looks very promising though, had a very solid season with [b']Atleti [/b]last season, and nothing is stopping him from continuing that next season and him getting a rise to 90, and maybe 91 bye the end of the season.

He plays for Valenica but I agree what you said about him.

Barrios' date=' Derdiyok and Gomis are available - what is your opinion on their potential? Can any of them reach the 90's?[/quote']

Gomis was predicted to rise to 90 when Ligue 1 was reviewed, but he didn't. But i wouldn't put it past any 3 of them to hit the 90's, they're all only a stone throw away basically.

Barrios' date=' Derdiyok and Gomis are available - what is your opinion on their potential? Can any of them reach the 90's?[/quote']

I think, as Dan said, they can all reach 90, but IMO, only Barrios and Derdiyok can surpass 90. Gomis was used sparingly towards the end of last season and could be prepared to see more bench time next season.