Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Having recently made a tidy profit on the sale of darren bent for 18 mil, I was just wondering who would be a good replacement, pretty much all the 90+ forwards are taken except nilmar at 9 mil, and all the up coming strikers too ie muller kroos, i could buy tomas necid for 7 mil though, basically which of these would be the best option taking short term and long term into account. If there is anyone other players I should look at feel free to say. =]

Which should I buy... Lukas PODOLSKI or Aaron LENNON?

Which has the better potential to rise from 90?

Lennon plays for a better club who will be in champions league n is talented poldolski was lucky not to drop last rating changes after a poor season I'm told

Which should I buy... Lukas PODOLSKI or Aaron LENNON?

Which has the better potential to rise from 90?

IMO Aaron Lennon would be your best choice - will be playing CL football with Tottenham next season but he has to keep himself injury free as he is very injury prone ;)

Gourcuff or hamsik? Both good future prospects n play AM or CM

Neither I would go for D.Silva or Tevez as they are already safe 93 and probably going to be 94s at the end of next season ;)

Gourcuff or hamsik? Both good future prospects n play AM or CM

Gourcuff, if he moves to a larger club. Hamsik isn't far behind him, mind, but IMO, Gourcuff edges it. If you can get both, don't hesitate, snap them up quickly.

Eltinho lads can I look to him for the future as my left wing back' date=' quick advice will be repped.[/quote']

if players are real big talent in south america, they tend to leave before their early twenties, so i wouldnt expect too much from him, much better options would be contento, schennikov, didac

I need 2 good young keeper's.

De Gea is out of the equation.

I want a 75 as a back up' date=' and I need an 84+ keeper. Who would be ideal?[/quote']

For the 84+ keeper, you could get Jimenez Roberto (85). He will be Benfica's No.1 keeper. :)

I need 2 good young keeper's.

De Gea is out of the equation.

I want a 75 as a back up' date=' and I need an 84+ keeper. Who would be ideal?[/quote']

75 - Murara Neto

84+ - Sergio Romero, Salvatore Sirigu, Nestor Muslera, Joe Hart (maybe David Ospina, if all others taken)

Should I buy...

Mamadou Niang' date=' Nicolas Anelka, Adriano (Roma) or Giuseppe Rossi ?

Marko Marin, Niko Kranjčar or Steven Pienaar ?

TY

;)[/quote']

Anelka and Marin.

Anelka still has about two years left in him which is about 5 SM seasons and Marin has been tipped as the German equivalent to Messi.

Anelka and Marin.

Anelka still has about two years left in him which is about 5 SM seasons and Marin has been tipped as the German equivalent to Messi.

Agreed.

Not sure about the Messi bit :P but Marin is decent and National Team material :-)

Wat do people think to Eduardo the Portugal goalkeeper he his currently 89 at Genoa' date=' could he see a rise in the near future if he plays well at genoa?[/quote']

If you watched the world cup, you would have seen him to be one of the best keepers on show. I have him in at least 4 of my set ups, and I rate him above the likes of other 89 keepers like Carrasso and Marchetti. I'd even take him ahead of some 90 keepers like Schwarzer.

Wat do people think to Eduardo the Portugal goalkeeper he his currently 89 at Genoa' date=' could he see a rise in the near future if he plays well at genoa?[/quote']

goalkeepers learn as the years go on, theyre not like other footballers, they reach their peak at a later stage, there are some exceptions tho, he will reach 90 sometime soon and will probably get a move from genoa, so yeah, hes a good keeper to have as no2:)