Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

who should I keep and sell?

Toni Kroos' date=' Badstuber, Ribery, Gomez, [b']ERIKSEN, Christian[/b]*

Buy??

Khedira, Marchisio, Diego, Heitinga, Modric, Navas, Mikel, pjanic, Buffon

I have:

Frey, Lahm, Capdevilla, Mertsacker, Chellini, Bruno Alves, Samuel, Botia, Westermann, Swinstiger, VanBommel, Tymoshchuk, Miner, M'villa, Stoch, robben, Vucinik, Tevez, Muller

*i need info on erikson, he plays @ same position as Kroos do and I rate kroos higher than ribery

Keep: Kroos and Badstuber.

Buy: Khedira and Pjanic should be top of your list.

I don't know anything on Erikson, sorry.

On Badstuber though, he will be the future German LB or CB as he's already starting for them (a couple of times at this WC). Kroos was voted like the second best player in the Bundesliga last season and has so much talent, I'd buy him because he is fantastic and he probably will feature quite a bit for Bayern this season coming as he has proven himself in the Bundesliga.

Ribery is dodgy. Great player one of the best on his day, but has so much going wrong for him atm. His attitude and his personal life, also his poor performances on the pitch. On Gomez I have no idea have he still has his 93, I don't rate him at all.

Khedira will be at the heart of the German NT for quite a while now IMO, and has Chelsea and Madrid interested in him, and I'm sure you know all about Pjanic, superb player.

Keep: Kroos and Badstuber.

Buy: Khedira and Pjanic should be top of your list.

I don't know anything on Erikson' date=' sorry.

On [b']Badstuber[/b] though, he will be the future German LB or CB as he's already starting for them (a couple of times at this WC). Kroos was voted like the second best player in the Bundesliga last season and has so much talent, I'd buy him because he is fantastic and he probably will feature quite a bit for Bayern this season coming as he has proven himself in the Bundesliga.

Ribery is dodgy. Great player one of the best on his day, but has so much going wrong for him atm. His attitude and his personal life, also his poor performances on the pitch. On Gomez I have no idea have he still has his 93, I don't rate him at all.

Khedira will be at the heart of the German NT for quite a while now IMO, and has Chelsea and Madrid interested in him, and I'm sure you know all about Pjanic, superb player.

javi martinez and stevan jovetic are better than pjanic

I agree with what Hunty says.

To add:

Keep Badstuber and Eriksen. Eriksen will be a first teamer for Ajax next season. Going to be a lovely little player.

Badstuber is getting game time for Bayern although they seem to be linked to several full backs and already have the excellent Phillip Lahm - the future isn't 100% certain for Badstuber - unless he can possibly switch to the middle.

Marchisio will rise if Juventus have a good season, he's now an Italian regular - going to make the midfield his own with De Rossi now that Pirlo and Gattuso's careers are winding down.

Diego had a disappointing season with Juve and dropped accordingly.

Buffon is good (obviously by the rating) but recently rather crocked in the WC - bad back I think it is - will want to watch longer term.

Tymoshchuk may well be one to flog off - you can get a very decent price for him still.

You rate Kroos higher than Ribery? potentially I imagine. it will be interesting to see how things pan out at Bayern this season.

javi martinez and stevan jovetic are better than pjanic

Were they in the list he gave? No.

Javi Martinez is good, but isn't better than Pjanic who has proven himself in the Champions League, and Jovetic is just as good as Pjanic. :rolleyes:

Were they in the list he gave? No.

Javi Martinez is good' date=' but isn't better than Pjanic who has proven himself in the Champions League, and Jovetic is just as good as Pjanic. :rolleyes:[/quote']

relax dude i just mentioned it generally lol..btw javi martinez is also wntd by madrid and is considered to be the next alonso

relax dude i just mentioned it generally lol..btw javi martinez is also wntd by madrid and is considered to be the next alonso

I am relaxed. I know all about him. It just looked like you were trying to undermine me by saying that when they weren't even mentioned anyway in the list (s), but fair enough.

Stuttgart recently became unmanaged in my gameworld and i'm thinking of signing 1 of these players.

BARRY, Gareth CM-DMCM/DM 29 91.

KALLSTROM, Kim CM-LMCM/LM 27 91 .

MILNER, James CM-RMCM/RM 24 90.

I think Milner because aside from being cheaper than the other 2 i think he has the best future ahead of him.

Any opinions appreciated. :D

Stuttgart recently became unmanaged in my gameworld and i'm thinking of signing 1 of these players.

BARRY' date=' Gareth CM-DMCM/DM 29 91.

KALLSTROM, Kim CM-LMCM/LM 27 91 .

MILNER, James CM-RMCM/RM 24 90.

I think Milner because aside from being cheaper than the other 2 i think he has the best future ahead of him.

Any opinions appreciated. :D[/quote']

Also to go with the reasons you said he is already a better player than the other too :)

200% go with Milner!

Should i sell Javi Garcia to raise some cash to buy Khedira? i thinking of using some of the cash + Andrew Carroll to buy Khedira. Moreover, the extra cash from the sale of Javi Garcia can give me a good chance of getting Ozil from an unmanaged club.

Should i sell Javi Garcia to raise some cash to buy Khedira? i thinking of using some of the cash + Andrew Carroll to buy Khedira. Moreover' date=' the extra cash from the sale of Javi Garcia can give me a good chance of getting Ozil from an unmanaged club.[/quote']

yes, go ahead, khedira is a fantastic player and javi garcia is worth getting rid of if you want to buy khedira.

Should i sell Javi Garcia to raise some cash to buy Khedira? i thinking of using some of the cash + Andrew Carroll to buy Khedira. Moreover' date=' the extra cash from the sale of Javi Garcia can give me a good chance of getting Ozil from an unmanaged club.[/quote']

I would buy Ozil over Khedira any day. Unless you seriously need a replacement for Garcia. But it also depends on you're formation. I would rather buy Ozil and alter my formation to suit him playing in it. But if you can get both players then you're good.B)

Is it worth buying Adriano (The Roma Striker) right now? :confused:

For how much? And maybe, he will probably start for Roma next season, but his lack of involvement with the NT could see him drop. He is safe until the next changes, which are a fair time away, so you should buy him if he would help you're squad.

A club becomes unmanaged in one of my gameworlds.

Who is worth to buy:

Maxi Rodriguez 29, 92 - he just dropped and I hope Liverpool can't go worse than this season, so he can have big chances to rise, but maybe I'm wrong...

Lucho Gonzalez 29, 93

Seydou Keita 30, 92

Diego Ribas 25, 93 - he dropped recently after Juve bad season, but I think he's still quality player (and I heard he can move). Is it possible he can keep his rating long term (or even rise)?

Miralem Pjanic 20, 90 - brilliant youngster, but I have Hamsik already, probably will get Ozil as well and if I buy Diego maybe it's without sense to buy Pjanic too...

Atm I'm thinking of buying maybe Lucho Gonzalez and Diego.

Aha, please don't think of positions I lack players the most! It's more or less the same

Who is worth to buy:

Maxi Rodriguez 29' date=' 92 - he just dropped and I hope Liverpool can't go worse than this season, so he can have big chances to rise, but maybe I'm wrong...

[b']Lucho Gonzalez[/b] 29, 93

Seydou Keita 30, 92

Diego Ribas 25, 93 - he dropped recently after Juve bad season, but I think he's still quality player (and I heard he can move). Is it possible he can keep his rating long term (or even rise)?

Miralem Pjanic 20, 90 - brilliant youngster, but I have Hamsik already, probably will get Ozil as well and if I buy Diego maybe it's without sense to buy Pjanic too...

Aha, please don't think of positions I lack players the most! It's more or less the same

I would go Diego. He is classy and his problem is more his teammates than himself. I think he is still one cracker of a player.

I hope this helps lol

Who is worth to buy:

Maxi Rodriguez 29' date=' 92 - he just dropped and I hope Liverpool can't go worse than this season, so he can have big chances to rise, but maybe I'm wrong...

[b']Lucho Gonzalez[/b] 29, 93

Seydou Keita 30, 92

I would go Diego. He is classy and his problem is more his teammates than himself. I think he is still one cracker of a player.

I hope this helps lol

Ok, so I'll try to buy Diego, but whom else? Hopefully I can manage to buy maybe 2 of them.

Should I sell Ryan Babel or Jérémy Menez ?

TY

;)

Menez 100%. Had a good season with Roma, will start next season - where as Babel had another disapointing season, he has talent but I don't know what the future holds for him now.

But I'd go with Menez.

Anyone else able to help me out with this?

Almeida was good at this World Cup and looked a threat. He's a good player, but Helmes is one of my favourite players in the Bundesliga. And if I was you I would go with Helmes as he's a very good player. I don't know much about Acquafresca.

I'd go with Helmes, but you can't go wrong with Almeida either.