Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

I received offer for Sanchez and Elia.

30M for Sanchez and 17M for Elia. Should I accept or should I decline?

You can see my squad at my sig if you need and my club currently have 126M.

Sell Elia, over-rated IMO.

30M is good, if you have a replacement in mind?

Both are good talents, no point in selling them if money is useless.

will di natale keep his rating of 93 for another season at the age of 32? :confused:

Cannot give a definite answer, but it is looking unlikely he did get top scorer this season but he has a much higher rating than his team mates, if he doesn't replicate his form and udinese carry on this way he will drop.

If you have £126m then you might as well keep the players - you're not short of money.

And if you've no need to spend the £126m then you've got no need to spend the £126m + £30m/£17m.

Hi, would anyone be able to help me on whether i should sign Miguel Torres of Getafe. He is 88 rated and only costs 6mill, he would be a short term signing as once his ban is up he would be sold, so is there a chance that his rating will go down, or is he a good short term stop gap? Or should i just forget abot Torres and get Marco Motta for the same price?

Thanks for any help KJ

What's your opinion on Nicolás ANELKA? Do you think he performed well enough to remain at 93?

Honestly the goals come in for him at Chelsea. But i don't rate him highly as a player because he gets into trouble with every club he joins. If a good offer comes in maybe you should consider it.

I have some players I bought as risers. I want to know if I can sell them now or if they will rise again and by how much. Thanks in advance for helpful replies

Phil JONES

Jay EMMANUEL-THOMAS

Jack COLBACK

Matt JAMES

Danny WARD

David TEMPLETON

Andy HALLIDAY

Wojciech SZCZESNY

Eric LICHAJ

I have some players I bought as risers. I want to know if I can sell them now or if they will rise again and by how much. Thanks in advance for helpful replies

Phil JONES

Jay EMMANUEL-THOMAS

Jack COLBACK

Matt JAMES

Danny WARD

David TEMPLETON

Andy HALLIDAY

Wojciech SZCZESNY

Eric LICHAJ

Well I'm unsure on some, but i can safely say that Phil Jones, Matt James and Wojchiech could well have some bright future's ahead of themselves. Phil Jones seems to of impressed alot of clubs, who now seem to be keeping tabs on him, and at Blackburn he could rise to anything upto 87 if he can have a good couple of seasons playing regular football. Matt James could well be rated anything around 83 next season if he gets regular football at Preston and Wojciech Szczensny isn't yet proven as a top flight player, like Matt James i guess. But I've heard many positive things about him, and one of which is that he could well be the future Arsenal number one some day.

Well I'm unsure on some' date=' but i can safely say that Phil Jones, Matt James and Wojchiech could well have some bright future's ahead of themselves. Phil Jones seems to of impressed alot of clubs, who now seem to be keeping tabs on him, and at Blackburn he could rise to anything upto 87 if he can have a good couple of seasons playing regular football. Matt James could well be rated anything around 83 next season if he gets regular football at Preston and Wojciech Szczensny isn't yet proven as a top flight player, like Matt James i guess. But I've heard many positive things about him, and one of which is that he could well be the future Arsenal number one some day.[/quote']

I agree with all of that, I was more or less gonna say the same but theres not much I can add to that, as Dan summed it up perfectly.

Re: Respuesta: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

César Navas or Madlung?

Cesar Navas' date=' Madlung may not get much game time next season with Kjaer and Friedrich at Wolfsburg and may drop whil Cesar [u']may[/u] go to 89 but is more likely to rated higher then Madlung IMO

I currently have pique in my squad and i was wondering whether to sell him or not. will he rise further or is 94rtd the best for him at the moment?

i have a offer of pepe (93) and badstuber. unsure what to do hence asking

I currently have pique in my squad and i was wondering whether to sell him or not. will he rise further or is 94rtd the best for him at the moment?

i have a offer of pepe (93) and badstuber. unsure what to do hence asking

Do not do it....Oique is a rock and with Spain already won the World Cup..If he has a very good season he could go to 95/96 in the next rating changes...

Hi' date=' would anyone be able to help me on whether i should sign Miguel Torres of Getafe. He is 88 rated and only costs 6mill, he would be a short term signing as once his ban is up he would be sold, so is there a chance that his rating will go down, or is he a good short term stop gap? Or should i just forget abot Torres and get Marco Motta for the same price?

Thanks for any help KJ[/quote']

Anyone able to help me with this?

Raul Albiol?

I need a new CB and so i was thinking of goin for Albiol... But i guess he may not be a starter for Real next season and hence has a chance for a rating drop... But he has played pretty decently this season, enough to have kept his 92 anyway... So what do you guys think..?? He's young, so he still has a long career ahead of him and he's at real madrid...:)

Raul Albiol?

I need a new CB and so i was thinking of goin for Albiol... But i guess he may not be a starter for Real next season and hence has a chance for a rating drop... But he has played pretty decently this season' date=' enough to have kept his 92 anyway... So what do you guys think..?? He's young, so he still has a long career ahead of him and he's at real madrid...:)[/quote']

Is Lucio available?

Pique isnt available either... I'm in a decently competitive setup and most of the usual suspects are unavailable... So thats why i thought i might go for Albiol... He played 32 league games for a madrid side who conceded just 35 goals last season... So he aint all that bad... But having said that i dont really rate him either, but i'm short on options... Will he start Next season though?

Pique isnt available either... I'm in a decently competitive setup and most of the usual suspects are unavailable... So thats why i thought i might go for Albiol... He played 32 league games for a madrid side who conceded just 35 goals last season... So he aint all that bad... But having said that i dont really rate him either' date=' but i'm short on options... Will he start Next season though?[/quote']

Leonardo Bonucci IMO would be your best option along with Vermaelen, don't buy Albiol will pr0bably not start for Madrid next season whilst Bonucci could be 90/91 in twelve months.