Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

he is a stable 90 and a gd buy if you need a midfielder
Yeah' date=' despite his age he's one of the best central midfield players going.[/quote']
He is a good player but quite old...He should be a decent keeper of his rating but if possible try to sign a player like Xabi Alonso...who should rise in the future...

Ok' date=' thankz !!

I will buy him ! :D

[b']PS:[/b] Xabi Alonso is impossible, I do not have enough money!

Thanks but the other manager has now offered me 35.0m + D.Silva + A.Lennon

Wats your opinian?

David Silva is good but I dont see Lennon getting past 91 :rolleyes:. If u could get someone decent with that 35m then do it. If not then I would suggest that u keep Torres for the time being B) Also u should consider whether u need more depth in your squad because you will lose one CF but get 2 wingers.

i dont need to buy anyone for my team but... coentrao is a free agent and i'm thinking of buying him then when he rises if he performs ( in about 6 months ) make a profit should i go for him? i only 1st saw him play in the world cup

i dont need to buy anyone for my team but... coentrao is a free agent and i'm thinking of buying him then when he rises if he performs ( in about 6 months ) make a profit should i go for him? i only 1st saw him play in the world cup

the whole world only saw coentrao play in wc:D

Thats because hed only ever played lb a couple of times before, snap him up,almost defo rise to 89, get him before everyone else does:o

Get him asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is only 22 and handled the pressure of being in the WC quiet nicely. He's a great talent

Hi' date=' who should i buy? I'm looking for roughly a 85-90 rated winger, younger than 25 around the 4 million mark.

I have maybe Tosic and Obertan in mind, any help would be appreciated. :)[/size']

Urggh. Stay away from those two!

What about the busy little Giovanni dos Santos - his fortunes might be on the rise.

Adam Johnson and Antonio CAndreva are also being talked about positively. Chung Yong Lee is underated in my opinion.

If you can get GANSO, then you've really done well. I would spent 20 million on him right now.

Danny WELBECK is being chased by some Premiership clubs, so he might emerge from the shadows of Old Trafford. He's definitely faring better than Obertan and Tossic

Lewis Holtby, Emmanuel Riviere, Daniel Sturridge, Adam Llajic, Iker Muniain Ryad Boudebouz, Jack Wilshere, Gabriel Torje and Andre Schurrle are all very talented

After Ganso I would plump for Johnson, and Llajic.

Urggh. Stay away from those two!

What about the busy little Giovanni dos Santos - his fortunes might be on the rise.

Adam Johnson and Antonio CAndreva are also being talked about positively. Chung Yong Lee is underated in my opinion.

If you can get GANSO' date=' then you've really done well. I would spent 20 million on him right now.

Danny WELBECK is being chased by some Premiership clubs, so he might emerge from the shadows of Old Trafford. He's definitely faring better than Obertan and Tossic

Lewis Holtby, Emmanuel Riviere, Daniel Sturridge, Adam Llajic, Iker Muniain Ryad Boudebouz, Jack Wilshere, Gabriel Torje and Andre Schurrle are all very talented

After Ganso I would plump for Johnson, and Llajic.[/quote']

Well i have already put an offer in for Johnson, But Ganso is way to much, thanks anyway. :)

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Cash or P/E? Cash you should probably grab him whilst you still can' date=' so anything that isn't unrealistic i'd say (E.G. Not 99mil)

Samuel Inkoom or Xherdan Shaqiri?[/quote']

Cash.

Shaqiri for me.