Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Zapata and Paquale (both of Udinese) = Bocchetti?

I need some quality help on this. :P

I probably would, both of yours are on the decline, while I see Genoa having a good season and well you can guess what could happen to Bocchetti's rating...;)

I would do it 'cause Bocchetti is younger and could be a vital member to Italy and Genoa in the following years. Paquale is becoming old and might never rise again. Zapata dropped last time but I dont know a lot about him. It also depends on whether u have cover for the 2 players u are giving away :rolleyes:

Otamendi is a future 90+ and has been linked with clubs such as United and Real Madrid. Delac is set to sign for Chelsea this summer. Hamsik could hit 92+ if he moves away from Napoli and Ramires could also do the same if he moved away from Benfica. But he would probably be better of trying to get Schwienstiger and Muller.

look at the ones in bold B)

whos ur player? if ur getting bochetti then its not a good deal, zapata may have dropped, but that was only because of udinenses poor season, hes been linked with man u recently which shows he has quality, imo ur giving away too much.

Riferimento: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Ive been away abit, so didnt follow much forums lately, so i kinda bought players due to age/ratings without any kind of prospect, but now i want to ask.

I bought Javi Martinez, for the minimum price, wanted to know abit mre about him, if he is a player that will rise or a player i will have to sell when possible.

Same story with de Zeeuw is he likely to rise? cuz ive got him, but ive got a handful of CM's atm, (De Zeeuw 90 CM/RM, Pedretti 89 DM/CM,Marchisio 90 CM/LM, Hamsik 91 AM/CM, Ruben Micael 88 AM/CM), Ruben micael is for the future as from what i know he is a good riser unless things have changed. It would be logicly best to get rid of pedretti, but as i use 3-5-2 frequently, i need a backup DM incase Javi Martinez gets injured. So thats why i want to give De Zeeuw away, is that the best choice?

Hi there people' date='

quick question, I have Daniel SCHWAAB (RB, 87) in my squad, and need to cash in a few of my recently rising players, just curious if any of the German football experts reckon he has a bright future?, or would 87 be his limit?

Many thanks.[/quote']

Post I made a month or so ago, could anyone answer this for me?, have a large youth squad and need to cash some in, thanks.

Is Fernando from Porto a good buy?

He is a good, solid DM from what I remember from his Champions League appearances. I would go for him unless there are other better players available like Sissoko, Sandro or even Capoue :rolleyes:

Im chasing Per Mertesacker i offered G.Milito+ketia+10m the manager has come back with two possiable suggestions

G.Milito+Pedro/OR Busquets and no cash i really need Martesacker soo who should i offer pedro or busquets

right so i have the chance to buy sneijder ' date=' fabregas or xavi... i can buy 2 of them.. i'm thinking xavi + fabregas but then again xavi is old...

advice please[/quote']

In fairness id go for Fab and sneijder(Sneijder had a great season won 3 major honors could have been 4 if spain had not won the WC,Speaking of the WC he played out of his skin IMO) If Fabregas gets a move to barcelona that could push him onto better things 95--96 ? maybe

Im chasing Per Mertesacker i offered G.Milito+ketia+10m the manager has come back with two possiable suggestions

G.Milito+Pedro/OR Busquets and no cash i really need Martesacker soo who should i offer pedro or busquets

hell no lol... busquets could get 92 next round now thats he's a regular and performing well even though some say he's overated but he's not he eats the midfield up..

as for pedro " you already know he's good :P " .. if you have 2 other better dm's than busquets then use busquets but if not then try something else.

right so i have the chance to buy sneijder ' date=' fabregas or xavi... i can buy 2 of them.. i'm thinking xavi + fabregas but then again xavi is old...

advice please[/quote']

Sneijder and Xavi will be your best choice

Both had wonderful seasons, both are balon 'dore contenders ( sry for spelling )

one is a safe 97 and the other could rise to a 96 ;)

need a winger and was thinking of swapping Aquilani and Totti for Arshavin

Also

Was thinking about selling Totti and using the cash (and a bit extra) to buy Diego Ribas..what does everyone think...will Diego rise next season?

Both these transfers are on the premise that Totti is getting on a little bit and I feel it best to bring in some younger blood. thanks

Dmytro CHYGRYNSKIY. Sell or Keep?

will he drop from 90 now that he left Barça?

I would sell him' date=' can't see him getting past 90 any time soon, you could spend the money you make from him in better players ie Mats Hummels, Laurent Koscielny etc.

need a winger and was thinking of swapping Aquilani and Totti for Arshavin

Also

Was thinking about selling Totti and using the cash (and a bit extra) to buy Diego Ribas..what does everyone think...will Diego rise next season?

Both these transfers are on the premise that Totti is getting on a little bit and I feel it best to bring in some younger blood. thanks

I think deal 1 is good, Arshavin should keep his rating at Arsenal, assuming they keep their top 4 spot. But Diego I cannot see rising back to 94 unless he performs spectacularly for Juve. Try and buy someone better, or maybe 2 players rated 91/92...

I'm only worried that Aquilani could perform well this season and rise to a 91 (if you remember liverpool paid 20 mil for him) which would then make it a bad deal.

Oh, there's no worry, he probably won't rise (if he does) for another two changes (end of season) because, if England get reviewed mid season, because of Liverpool's lack of Champions League football, he won't rise IMO until they get back into the Champions League (in two rating changes time).

Hi, I'm selling Pandev for 16,8M and I'm searching for the best choice to replace him, as a winger. I've already Di Maria, Sanchez, Hazard and Vucinic, and for my price, I can take Lisandro Lopez, Guardado, Cazorla, Turan, Trochowski, Lennon, Kranjcar, Marin, Podolski or Krasic.

I don't care about the short term, I want the best potential, so if someone knows more than me about some of them, tell me so I could compare estimations. (I'm about to choose Marin but...)

Hi' date=' I'm selling Pandev for 16,8M and I'm searching for the best choice to replace him, as a winger. I've already Di Maria, Sanchez, Hazard and Vucinic, and for my price, I can take Lisandro Lopez, Guardado, Cazorla, Turan, Trochowski, Lennon, Kranjcar, Marin, Podolski or Krasic.

I don't care about the short term, I want the best potential, so if someone knows more than me about some of them, tell me so I could compare estimations. (I'm about to choose Marin but...)[/quote']

Marin, Marin, Marin, Marin, Marin, Marin all day long :D