Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a post designed to help anyone who may experience difficulty choosing who to buy, particularly on a low balance, when it is correct to sell a player in P/E or straight cash or a combination, o

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep? He's a great prospect.

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Should I sign Fathi of Spartak Moskva or Alfred N'Diaye of Nancy?

I would sign N'Diaye' date=' he has many U-18, U-19 and U-20 apps and he plays regularly for Nancy and he is only 20, so he has a lot of time to improve his ability and chances to move to a larger club. But I haven't watched [i']him[/i] play, (though I have seen a Nancy game or two), so ask the Didi or Pazzano on the Ligue 1 thread for more info.

I would sign N'Diaye' date=' he has many U-18, U-19 and U-20 apps and he plays regularly for Nancy and he is only 20, so he has a lot of time to improve his ability and chances to move to a larger club. But I haven't watched [i']him[/i] play, (though I have seen a Nancy game or two), so ask the Didi or Pazzano on the Ligue 1 thread for more info.

I'm definitely getting Fathi now - so it's a toss up between Gary Medel and N'Diaye so do you know anything about Medel really?

I've heard some positive things about James Rodriguez over the past couple of months' date=' and noticed he made the switch to Porto, is he a so called 'future 90+? and worth signing for £7 million?[/quote']

if uve got cash lying around then buy him, aint many better youngsters out their and generally when porto buy foreigners, they turn out good(lucho, lisandro,hulk,falcao)rodriguez could be the next

I've heard some positive things about James Rodriguez over the past couple of months' date=' and noticed he made the switch to Porto, is he a so called 'future 90+? and worth signing for £7 million?[/quote']

He is being brought into the first team slowly, but he is definitely worth £7 million.

if uve got cash lying around then buy him' date=' aint many better youngsters out their and generally when porto buy foreigners, they turn out good(lucho, lisandro,hulk,falcao)rodriguez could be the next[/quote']

Well its in a GC. I'm only really looking at youngsters now, and hopefully good youngsters that'll turn out to be special in the future, and came across James Rodriquez and knew i'd heard a number of positive things about him before.

Well its in a GC. I'm only really looking at youngsters now' date=' and hopefully good youngsters that'll turn out to be special in the future, and came across James Rodriquez and knew i'd heard a number of positive things about him before.[/quote']

In a GC, if you can manage to sign him that's awesome.

That's in 120 isn't it Dan. You realise you've told everyone that you're signing him for 7 mil?

Well its in a GC. I'm only really looking at youngsters now' date=' and hopefully good youngsters that'll turn out to be special in the future, and came across James Rodriquez and knew i'd heard a number of positive things about him before.[/quote']

a good youngster to have, whats he rated? 86? could get a +1/2 in next changes if he gets games

Marcelo of Real Madrid or Adriano of Barcelona........who would get the nod based on prospected gametime.

Some people say that Marcelo is slightly over-rated. Adriano just moved to Barca and he is expected to get regular games...He is also rated higher than Marcelo ATM and he is cheaper because he is older. I would go for Adriano. IMO he could rise with a good season ;)