Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

I'm torn between getting Neuer or Akinfeev to replace VDS. Both are the same age' date=' have the same rating (91) and are the same price!

Any thoughts? seems like a bit of a coin-flip to me.

(btw Rene Adler's a no-go)[/quote']

I think Akinfeev is a better keeper of those two. Rate him higher.

wats the opinion on gourcuff these days, i haven really hear much mention of him in a while? is he still the next zidane?

will he rise drop or stay

my buddy owns in him in a reasonably competitive set up, saying he "likes my youth team of pjanic, jovetic, hazard and ballotelli"

and wud be up for a deal,

now i also have di maria , who he didnt mention!

so i was thinkin maybe sumtin like...di maria and pjanic for gourcuff how does that sound?

so should i buy gourcuff and sell sum of the above players, or hold tight

a 92 rated player, wud still not make my first team , but he would be my first rotation

wats the opinion on gourcuff these days' date=' i haven really hear much mention of him in a while? is he still the next zidane?

my buddy owns in him in a reasonably competitive set up, saying he "likes my youth team of pjanic, jovetic, hazard and ballotelli"

so i was thinkin maybe sumtin like...di maria and pjanic for gourcuff how does that sound?

a 92 rated player, wud still not make my first team , but he would be my first rotation[/quote']

I'd keep those players over him personally. I'd guess Pjanic would be the first choice to let go.

wats the opinion on gourcuff these days' date=' i haven really hear much mention of him in a while? is he still the next zidane?

a 92 rated player, wud still not make my first team , but he would be my first rotation[/quote']

Pjanic, Balotelli etc have a better chance of having a better future rating than Gourcuff IMO, he is still good, I just believe that the other players will become better.

Got some free cash to get 1-2 good youngsters. I could buy Marin' date=' Hazard, Pastore as mid players and also central def Carrico. Any preferences for this ones?)[/quote']

IMO hazard and pastore are the better options.

I would not buy Rafinha at the moment. He is very unsettled at Schalke right now. Magath publicly stated this week in Bild that "Rafinha does not identify with Schalke which has been visible in his performances last season".

Rafinha's agent disputed that also in Bild stating "Rafinha has a contract for another year and will stay" while also saying "unless there is an exceptional offer he will stay" even though confirming there was some interest from Hamburg and some Italian clubs.

Magath has signed the likes of Hoogland and Uchida to replace him if he wanted to - so I would not buy Rafinha until his future becomes clearer.

We have clarity now - according to Bild Rafinha signed with Genoa fo €8 million, Uchida is being talked about for taking up his role at Schalke.

Which of these portuguese Young players is/are worth getting?

ADRIEN SILVA' date=' Sebastian

PEREIRINHA, Bruno

MARQUES, André

YANNICK, Djaló

Please reply to this post ASAP. Thanks. :D[/quote']

yannik could be moving to a bigger club so keep him for the moment, try posting the same mesage on the portugese thread

I have:

Mavuba

Motta

Song

Fabregas

Khediera

Fellani

Palacios

Banega

Hamsik

Fletcher (Hopefully, if I get him before any-one else)

Yet I only need 5 or 6 CMs, as I have switched to using a more 4-4-2ish formation, from my previous 4-3-3. I think 5 would probably be ideal, so I can have a league team, cup team, and 2 back ups..

Who should I sell?

I was thinking Mavuba, Motta, and Palacios, while trying to loan out Banega.

Oh, and how good are Beck, Abate, and Boenisch? What is there likely rating next rating changes?

Thanks in advance.

Pjanic' date=' Balotelli etc have a better chance of having a better future rating than Gourcuff IMO, he is still good, I just believe that the other players will become better.[/quote']

ya maybe ur right derpee (and John S and AR2)

i think i might be blinded by the 92 rating , it would be nice to have that on my bench

but my team is all about youth, and if those guys can be 92 within a season or 2, i have t take that risk

appreciate the advice guys, hopefully it will work out