Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Toro De Líbano

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Should I buy Silvestre Varela for $4.5M? Seems like a pretty good deal for me' date=' but just checking? Cheers.:)[/quote']

Well, I've got him lined up for my team as a '2nd stringer' waiting in the wings, and he's 6.7 million in my game world. You lucky so and so.

Which of these players should I sell/keep?

Aleksandr HLEB

Gabriel MILITO

Scherer MAXWELL

Seydou KEITA

Rafael MARQUEZ

almost all of them m8 just Keep Maxwell ( I am not sure about Keita's situation at the club :P ) the others sell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you guys think' date=' selling Malouda for 28M?

Thanks[/quote']

It depends how important money is in your setup? So what could you get with the money?

But on first thoughts without this extra info I would probably sell him for 28M. He may get a 93 if he and Chelsea can have another very good season, but 28M is probably above is worth (once again, depending on your setup though).

I reckon he will rise probably by +2' date=' I would buy him rather than M'bia as well[/quote']

you mean M'Vila who is currently rated 87 at 20, is starting for Rennes next season and been called up to France? Could be looking at a future 90+ player?

It depends how important money is in your setup? So what could you get with the money?

But on first thoughts without this extra info I would probably sell him for 28M. He may get a 93 if he and Chelsea can have another very good season' date=' but 28M is probably above is worth (once again, depending on your setup though).[/quote']

Thanks for your reply. Well the game world is quite inflated but could use the money probably to get ozil (with another player) as well as Kroos who is at an unmanaged club although an external club has just put a bid in. Do you know how long it takes an unmanaged club to respond to that?

hi i gt a new team with 437.6 mil and have some gd players but im only intrested in younger players ive bought shaqiri,haruna,pato,subotic,song,capoue,moutinho,m arin.balotelli,ozil,muller,jovetic and pjanic,busquets,walcott,aguero(swapped for fabiano and 2 mil)

de gea and sergio asenjo and a few others

but i want to sell some of my older players but i dnt know which ones to sell or keep

these are the players...

Simone perrotta,

Juan,

kuyt,

d.pizarro,

doni,

matteo brighi,

marco motta,

jeremy menez,

jorge fucile

and drogba

hi i gt a new team with 437.6 mil and have some gd players but im only intrested in younger players ive bought shaqiri' date='haruna,pato,subotic,song,capoue,moutinho,m arin.balotelli,ozil,muller,jovetic and pjanic,busquets,walcott,aguero(swapped for fabiano and 2 mil)

de gea and sergio asenjo and a few others

but i want to sell some of my older players but i dnt know which ones to sell or keep

these are the players...

Simone perrotta,

Juan, keep

kuyt, sell

d.pizarro, keep

doni, sell

matteo brighi, sell

marco motta, sell

jeremy menez, selljorge fucile keep

and drogba keep

also try and maybe swap juan for a younger cb such as pique, chiellini, vidic, make a bid for pique of like 30mil and juan and see what happens

Anyone? :confused:

Lautaro Acosta is talented but gets limited time at Sevilla. I would buy him if there was no better choice but if he continues getting limited game time he wont rise.

Naughton is also talented and he could rise even further if he manages to feature at Tottenham. I would buy him at C/V, he is a good prospect.

Hey guys' date=' do you know much about Nacho Monreal? I can get him for 12M. Is he worth buying and what rating do you think he could hit in the future? If you know any other future LB stars then that would be very much appreciated!

Thanks[/quote']

Monreal is talented and could feature at the national team sometime in the future but IMO this is a bit unlikely to happen.

Kolarov, Canella, Coentrao, Bale, A.Dominguez and Sakho are all worth looking at ;)

Monreal is talented and could feature at the national team sometime in the future but IMO this is a bit unlikely to happen.

Kolarov' date=' Canella, Coentrao, Bale, A.Dominguez and Sakho are all worth looking at ;)[/quote']

Thanks very much - A. Dominguez is the only one free so do you reckon he's a good buy? Meanwhile, you can't recommend any future RM stars could you? ;)

Thanks.

Respuesta: Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep?

Kolarov' date=' Canella, Coentrao, Bale, A.Dominguez and Sakho are all worth looking at ;)[/quote']

I think that is very likely in 2 years or so.For me,he's better than Canella.

I have funds avaliable to be able to afford both Goran Pandev (92) or Rodrigo Taddei (91). I'm looking for the player who would best play on the wing as this is the position I need to fill, so was wondering if I was looking for a winger who would be better to get, Taddei or Pandev? Thanks in advance :)

I have funds avaliable to be able to afford both Goran Pandev (92) or Rodrigo Taddei (91). I'm looking for the player who would best play on the wing as this is the position I need to fill' date=' so was wondering if I was looking for a winger who would be better to get, Taddei or Pandev? Thanks in advance :)[/quote']

Pandev simple IMO Taddei is not going to rise again to 92 or over ;) and Pandev is going to keep his rating for a while :)

isn't there any one else???

Pandev simple IMO Taddei is not going to rise again to 92 or over ;) and Pandev is going to keep his rating for a while :)

isn't there any one else???

The only others I could afford would be Govou (91), Barnetta (90), Karadeniz (90), Danny (90) or Aimar (90)